I'm not really "loyal" to a company or brand. I had Sprint in the beginning service was good. Then one day service became bad. Dropped calls, no service at home, missed calls. Then in had PrimeCo. Service was decent, could have been better. So left them for Nextel. Great service, but you paid for it. Years later I tried ATT. had good service and was cheaper. Didn't care for their home DSL Service as it was terrible. Had them for years. Then TMO came out with there new plans and I tested them out thoroughly, at home, work, where I shop, hangout. Service was good. But also, since they have no contracts, I knew I could leave whenever I wanted/needed to. Ended up saving money on my bill and I have true unlimited internet. Service works for me where I need it. If it didn't, I would try another carrier, simple as that.

So far I love how you can pay off the phone as early as you want, and after that, you only pay for your cell plan. But if I start having issues with service, or they try to raise the price of the plans and I can find good service elsewhere for cheaper, I will simply look elsewhere.

Not loyal to a company I'm not happy with. If you provide good service at good prices, sure, I'll be loyal and stick around.

Had Sprint for approx 23 months
    PrimeCo for approx 18 months
    Nextel for approx 4 years
    ATT for approx 7 years
    TMO for 4 months.
    09-08-13 10:58 AM
51 123