I ordered the Pixel 6 while I wait for the Key3. My Key2 battery is dying now as I only get about 4 hours of screen on time. Do I download Hub+ and continue to use Hub or is there a native app on Pixel that does the same thing Hub does, compiling various emails, text, Twitter etc in one place.
    12-03-21 07:21 PM
    Nope. I wouldn't trust any BlackBerry software on my 6 Pro.

The drop down notification menu in Android 12 already groups notifications by app.

Certain apps like the stock Message app can even be configured to show as "bubbles" on your screen.
    12-03-21 08:01 PM
    I ordered the Pixel 6 while I wait for the Key3. My Key2 battery is dying now as I only get about 4 hours of screen on time. Do I download Hub+ and continue to use Hub or is there a native app on Pixel that does the same thing Hub does, compiling various emails, text, Twitter etc in one place.
    Just use a modern email client along with notification history enabled in the Android 12 tray.
    abalourdos59 and pdr733 like this.
    12-03-21 08:06 PM
    ...Do I download Hub+ and continue to use Hub..
    Sure. If you like to use it then use it. You'll only get people's opinions in response to your question. Your own opinion is the one that counts.
    12-03-21 09:33 PM
    Sure. If you like to use it then use it. You'll only get people's opinions in response to your question. Your own opinion is the one that counts.
    HUB still works fine, the paid version is better.
    bh7171 likes this.
    12-04-21 09:01 AM
    HUB still works fine, the paid version is better.
    Hub still works great for me also. I have seen lots of the different opinions in here about alternatives and have had to use some of the different desktop variants of some of the alternatives, and I have no current plan to stop using Hub. I wish it was available for iOS for my work phone/account. I barely ever do any email on my work phone nowadays since they forced me off a Q10. If there wasn't so much remote work with COVID I maybe would have been able to otherwise adapt by now. However, for me my work iOS phone is basically just delegated for only calls and SMS, due to lack of Hub.
    Last edited by spARTacus; 12-04-21 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Last part was missing.
    12-04-21 09:16 AM
    Hub working fine in England UK on Samsung S21 5G Ultra
    12-04-21 12:25 PM
    I had/have the Hub on all my Samsung devices. Always worked very good (payed version).

For me it's the most reliable concerning E-mail search quality. But again, haven't used anything else than Hub on Android since Years
    12-06-21 01:17 PM
    Since iOS doesn't have the BB Hub, I was forced to explore different options back in 2018 era. I ended up using proprietary OEM solutions Apple, Google and Microsoft but found Edison, Nine and Spark all pretty good as well.

Once BBAndroid Hub was gimped by Google policy changes and not same as BB10 or even BBOS, I realized much of the original productivity aspects or just conveniences were simply eroded or missing. I've never even bothered to setup on either of my Pixels and haven't noticed the loss.
    Tsepz_GP likes this.
    12-06-21 02:50 PM
    Since iOS doesn't have the BB Hub, I was forced to explore different options back in 2018 era. I ended up using proprietary OEM solutions Apple, Google and Microsoft but found Edison, Nine and Spark all pretty good as well.

Once BBAndroid Hub was gimped by Google policy changes and not same as BB10 or even BBOS, I realized much of the original productivity aspects or just conveniences were simply eroded or missing. I've never even bothered to setup on either of my Pixels and haven't noticed the loss.
    That’s the sad part about technology for a lot of folk, times change and they need to let go of the past and re-adapt, but they just can’t or don’t want to.
    pdr733 likes this.
    12-08-21 03:19 PM
    If the technology change includes miss-guided directions, then there shouldn't really be an expectation that the folks that don't want to adapt are at fault, although they are the ones that ultimately suffer.
    12-08-21 06:00 PM
    That’s the sad part about technology for a lot of folk, times change and they need to let go of the past and re-adapt, but they just can’t or don’t want to.
    Or, they know what the "new" has to offer, tried it, and still prefer the "old" because it works more efficiently for them.

Newer isn't always better.
    shakingthrough and bh7171 like this.
    12-08-21 08:23 PM
    If the technology change includes miss-guided directions, then there shouldn't really be an expectation that the folks that don't want to adapt are at fault, although they are the ones that ultimately suffer.
    Not sure what you're calling misguided directions

Or, they know what the "new" has to offer, tried it, and still prefer the "old" because it works more efficiently for them.

Newer is only better for the people that want to and have to change for relevance purposes. Not changing or adapting is essentially standing in place which as everyone moves forward means falling behind.

Better is relative and whatever the population chooses to define.
    pdr733 likes this.
    12-08-21 10:01 PM

😜

What’s comparable to Hub-210a2e2a-6a30-4777-8241-d1f665aeb02b.jpg[ATTACH=CONFIG]
    the_boon likes this.
    12-09-21 11:52 AM
    Not sure what you're calling misguided directions

Newer is only better for the people that want to and have to change for relevance purposes. Not changing or adapting is essentially standing in place which as everyone moves forward means falling behind.

Better is relative and whatever the population chooses to define.
    At my age standing still while you all pass me is a highly sought after solution!
    12-09-21 09:51 PM
    Just drop down that's all
    12-25-21 09:53 AM