Anyone care to answer this one?

Sent from the future on my Z10.
    11-13-13 01:42 PM
    Google it? The wikipedia article explains it all. Not sure why you would ask this here.

Reverse engineering - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    11-13-13 01:48 PM
    Google it? The wikipedia article explains it all. Not sure why you would ask this here.

Reverse engineering - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    I was actually looking for an answer more closely related to how it applies to the play store and BB, but thanks for giving me an obvious and very general response. Hopefully next time I'll get a better response from someone who knows a bit more than you.

11-15-13 10:10 AM
    Dramz

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 10:00 AM
    I get that you were looking for a more specific answer, and were annoyed by the response you received, but at the same time you didn't really ask the specific question either, and posted this in the general discussion forum. Plus, you haven't definited what "GP" stands for, though I'd assume Google Play?

Anyway, I don't know much about it myself, but I would assume it would be BlackBerry tweaking and reworking the framework to provide access to the Google Play Store for BB10 users by emulating the environment on an Android device to bypass the backend system checks, similar to how Bluestacks works on the desktop. But, I really have no clue so don't quote me on that.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by 00stryder; 11-16-13 at 10:38 AM.
    11-16-13 10:23 AM
    I was actually looking for an answer more closely related to how it applies to the play store and BB, but thanks for giving me an obvious and very general response. Hopefully next time I'll get a better response from someone who knows a bit more than you.

Did you even clarify that in your title or description? Learn to formulate questions better so you can get better answers. Mentioning "(for GP)" is not enough. Obviously you were too lazy to even include a proper description. That said, this thread belongs in developer section where you are more likely to receive an answer.
    11-16-13 10:26 AM
    Did you even clarify that in your title or description? Learn to formulate questions better so you can get better answers. Mentioning "(for GP)" is not enough. Obviously you were too lazy to even include a proper description. That said, this thread belongs in developer section where you are more likely to receive an answer.
    Thanks for the lecture on English Lit.101. That, in addition to the the first response, now makes me wonder if I'm back in grade 3. I'll tell you what; worry less about my failures in effective communicating (in your assumingly expert opinion), and realize that I will gladly look elsewhere for an answer to my original question. This site is certainly not the definitive source for technology, made abundantly clear from your response on grammar etiquette. I'm actually getting quite turned off by the pettiness and childish "jabs" that I observe increasingly in these forums. I envision you hanging out trolling the Armchair CEO section quite regularly, waiting to pounce on someone with you immense education and knowledge. Am I right? Have yourself a good life.....i do!

11-16-13 01:21 PM
    What is reverse engineering? (for GooglePlay)-ron_burgundy-escalated_quickly.jpg

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 01:31 PM
    Lol.....thats awesome.

11-16-13 01:35 PM
    Thanks for the lecture on English Lit.101. That, in addition to the the first response, now makes me wonder if I'm back in grade 3. I'll tell you what; worry less about my failures in effective communicating (in your assumingly expert opinion), and realize that I will gladly look elsewhere for an answer to my original question. This site is certainly not the definitive source for technology, made abundantly clear from your response on grammar etiquette. I'm actually getting quite turned off by the pettiness and childish "jabs" that I observe increasingly in these forums. I envision you hanging out trolling the Armchair CEO section quite regularly, waiting to pounce on someone with you immense education and knowledge. Am I right? Have yourself a good life.....i do!

oh god I can't stop laughing. holy crap.. Ahahaha.
    11-16-13 01:55 PM
    I had to reverse engineer the thread title in order to understand the actual question being asked.

Z10 via CB10
    BBThemes likes this.
    11-16-13 02:39 PM
    To clarify for the immature kids who would rather make wise cracks in lieu of not having the capacity to answer the question, what I meant by GP was in fact Google Play. I'd like to thank 00Stryder for at least something of a response.

11-16-13 02:59 PM
    Gator99: Its hard to use google or brain, isnt it?

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 03:03 PM
    Gator99: Its hard to use google or brain, isnt it?

Posted via CB10
    ....and there's another one who does not have the capacity to answer the question. The pile is getting bigger. I've already found the answer elsewhere, by someone who DOES understand reverse engineering as it applies to BlackBerry with Google play. I usually try to refrain from getting an education on Google (as it still does not always give specific and relative information without extensive searching), and this time the responders at Crackberry failed to educate me as well. Maybe next time....

11-16-13 03:29 PM
    Seeing as how the OP has apparently found a secret answer to his secret question...

Closed.
    bennelong likes this.
    11-16-13 04:02 PM