View Poll Results: Whats the BEST cleaner for your BB

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Windex

8 25.81%
  • Lens Cleaner

25 80.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    I use Windex Original Glass and Surface Wipes on my Bold. Looks brand new when I'm done wiping it down.
    06-04-09 11:13 PM
    eyeglass cleaner and microfiber cloth
    06-05-09 12:32 PM
    Saliva works well for me! Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    lmao.............
    06-05-09 12:37 PM
    i clean my screen throughout the day with my shirt and when i have time i use a Q-tip and antibacterial to clean the whole device
    06-05-09 01:09 PM
    i use electronic wipes and i know this sounds ghetto but i put clear packing tape for screen protection. i bought a 8 bucks screen protector and in a week it fell off. so i wet the tape and sqeegy it out and works for me.. lol
    06-05-09 03:42 PM
    usually i just use the inside of my shirt, but about every week or 2, i use wet naps (i work in a restaurant, so they're around whenever i need them)
    06-05-09 10:23 PM
    Don't use Paper! It scratches. That's why the folks where you get your reading glasses will tell you not to use paper. No matter how soft/smooth it seems to be. There are a few specially made paper cleaners meant for reading glasses, but they are expensive and I doubt you use those.

Get a good microfiber cloth. I bought a box of 12 at Amazon for about 5 bucks last year and still have 8 of them I haven't pulled out yet. I have one at work, one at my desk at home, and one in the car. I clean only the iPod, BB or my glasses with these.
    06-06-09 01:30 PM
    WWWWOW I thought I was anal LOL cleaning "my baby" (my bb pet name) Some of ya got some great ideas but the LMBO tape one ahahahah but whatever works for you is great! Keep on posting! I love it
    06-08-09 10:26 AM
    iPod classic screen covers fit curves (and a few others) perfectly - don't have to bother with cut-to-fit ones.

Spit clean sure doesn't bother me. Sure there are germs, but they came from your OWN mouth so I can't see too much harm coming from them. I'm not eating off of my phone so I'm not too concerned. I ate real mud pies as a child, I'm pretty sure I'll survive a few of my own mouth germs.

I work construction so cleaning my phone everytime its dirty just isn't feasible. I stick to screen covers, skins, and the occasional wipe from cleaner fabrics.

If anyone has suggestions on products to fill in scratches though, I would sure be interested!

06-08-09 10:43 AM
    Dishsoap and two papertowels. To everyone using rubbing alcohol, be careful! I used to use it on my Pearl until it started eating the paint

06-08-09 12:09 PM
    I have a PET screen protector and I wipe it occasionally throughout the day on my pants or shirt. Attractive, huh? This is one reason I couldn't ever own a touch screen phone; I'm OCD about keeping the grime off the screen. What good is a sweet screen if its always smudged?

lol I have screen protector on it and I keep wiping with my cloth. That works.
    12-11-09 10:57 PM
    Does my t-shirt count?
    12-11-09 11:45 PM
    spit on it then wipe it on the *** of my jeans
    12-11-09 11:54 PM
    Clean hands is what I use. I wash my hands a million times a day.

If needed the "Micro-Fiber Cleaning Cloth" I got from the CB store.
    12-12-09 12:50 AM
    I use Monster clean with a microfiber cloth.I use this to clean my LCD TV and it is fantastic.I have had the same bottle for over 2yrs and use it for everything from my phone ,TV ,PS3, PSP etc..It has been the best investment of $20.00 I have ever spent.
    Oh you can get it at Bestbuy or Radio shack.

12-12-09 01:00 AM
    i just use a soft piece of cloth to wipe it clean.
    12-12-09 04:26 AM
    Got my HOTTT BB about 2 months ago from Sprint 1 month free i am noticing that the screen gets grimy and slimy and scratchy after daily use. I had the protective plastic on my BB (da curve babyy) until it started to bubble up and fall off what can I use to make her look new or close to new?
    Eyeglass Lens cleaner and a microfiber cloth. Spray the cloth (not the device) and wipe. Looks great!

12-12-09 02:58 PM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD