What about the S10e ?
    I never looked up that phone, to know much. the e (I like the lilac on the other one lol)

What is difference between S10e and the S10+ ... are they difference versions of same. Like S9 has s9 and s9+ ... I want the + version.
    06-17-20 09:37 AM
    What about the S10e ?
    This is a LTE ??????

I don't like the LTE version. They should stop bringing out LTE phones. No purpose to them.
    06-17-20 09:41 AM
    I never looked up that phone, to know much. the e (I like the lilac on the other one lol)

What is difference between S10e and the S10+ ... are they difference versions of same. Like S9 has s9 and s9+ ... I want the + version.
    Size mostly.

https://m.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?...&idPhone2=9535
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-17-20 09:42 AM
    This is a LTE ??????

I don't like the LTE version. They should stop bringing out LTE phones. No purpose to them.
    You don't want 4G ?
    06-17-20 09:43 AM
    What about the S10e ?
    I'm coming around to considering that as my next phone. At least it will get one more letter... er... number upgrade.

I like the flat screen. Don't like the camera hole. There is an option to hide the camera by adding a top blackout strip - sort of a fake bezel along the top. It just shortens the screen a bit, but I won't care. I don't want to see that stupid camera hole on my usable screen area.
    06-17-20 09:46 AM
    But back on topic.

I really like the Samsung Galaxy 20 Ultra, but it is just TOO big. Why do they make them so big?

Am considering the Samsung Galaxy S9+ Lilac but I am sure they aren't updating it, anymore.

Like the Huawei phones (and love Leica) but it's a different set up and no Google. (Which you can get, doing it yourself but I can't be bothered .. or at least you could do it.. by hacks I saw on YouTube).
    Samsung makes the smaller S20 and the larger S20 Ultra... Me, I'd like to see them do a bigger Galaxy Note Ultra (but looks to be same size as the S20 Ultra).

Well if "purple-ish" would work... Google Pixel 3A would be a great option - same size as the S20, but smaller display.

Have no idea how easy it is to use a Huawei phone with US carrier's today. A few years ago lot's of folks were bringing them in, but doesn't seem to be as much usage of their phones now here.

The key for me is what phones does my carrier FULLY support... little things like WiFi Calling and Visual Voice Mail are things I use all the time.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-17-20 09:47 AM
    You don't want 4G ?
    I would get the S10+ ... I see no purpose of a LTE version and I think they should stop selling them.

I think I have 5G on my plan, at the moment.
    06-17-20 09:52 AM
    This is a LTE ??????

Even though you’re not an iPhone girl, I wouldn’t be too concerned about 5G until you begin seeing 5G iPhones sold by the carriers. That’s when you know it’s not just BS hype...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-17-20 09:53 AM
    I would get the S10+ ... I see no purpose of a LTE version and I think they should stop selling them.

I still don't understand. The difference between the S10+ and the S10e is basically size. Neither has 5G - just LTE (4G).

There is a 5G version of the regular S10 (not e or +) though.
    06-17-20 09:55 AM
    Samsung makes the smaller S20 and the larger S20 Ultra... Me, I'd like to see them do a bigger Galaxy Note Ultra (but looks to be same size as the S20 Ultra).

Well if "purple-ish" would work... Google Pixel 3A would be a great option - same size as the S20, but smaller display.

Have no idea how easy it is to use a Huawei phone with US carrier's today. A few years ago lot's of folks were bringing them in, but doesn't seem to be as much usage of their phones now here.

The key for me is what phones does my carrier FULLY support... little things like WiFi Calling and Visual Voice Mail are things I use all the time.

Problem with Pixel ... Don't like to be trapped in a Google world. It seems the same as being stuck in the Apple world. And it got rid of plug ins before I was ready. Also..........I don't know anyone who has one, to see but I have heard bad things about how laggy they are, after a short time. Maybe not true but some of these were youtubers who said.. it was the only reason they didn't make this their daily phone.
    (Maybe not sure but not risking it)

But at some point, they had, I think white, with orange button.. almost bought it lol.. can't be sucked in by colours
    06-17-20 10:00 AM
    This is a LTE ??????

What else should they offer?

5G is a LONG way from being usable everywhere, and 2G and 3G are on their way out. LTE/4G is going to be most people's primary connection for a number of years still.

Verizon is putting up mini towers for their mmWave signal in my town now, but that's only in heavily populated areas. I suspect I'll be waiting for their long wave 5G for a few years. As some of the talk I'm hearing, once they get the system in place nation wide... there will be difference in pricing for data once again. Unlimited is not here to to stay...
    06-17-20 10:00 AM
    Problem with Pixel ... Don't like to be trapped in a Google world. It seems the same as being stuck in the Apple world. And it got rid of plug ins before I was ready. Also..........I don't know anyone who has one, to see but I have heard bad things about how laggy they are, after a short time. Maybe not true but some of these were youtubers who said.. it was the only reason they didn't make this their daily phone.
    (Maybe not sure but not risking it)

But at some point, they had, I think white, with orange button.. almost bought it lol.. can't be sucked in by colours
    There is no such thing as being trapped by a Pixel - Android is Android.
    towngirl and elfabio80 like this.
    06-17-20 10:01 AM
    I still don't understand. The difference between the S10+ and the S10e is basically size.
    I really haven't not looked up, much, about the S10+ .. I will.

But it said the E was lte ... there are difference on lte. Usually less camera or size or ram or other stuff or all of them.
    06-17-20 10:04 AM
    There is no such thing as being trapped by a Pixel - Android is Android.
    OK... true enough. I didn't know which way it was going with them. A few yrs back... didn't know.

Where do I store my music on Pixel? Can I transfer it to phone? And is there space? I don't use stream music.
    06-17-20 10:06 AM
    I really haven't not looked up, much, about the S10+ .. I will.

But it said the E was lte ... there are difference on lte. Usually less camera or size or ram or other stuff or all of them.
    You're using the wrong term. LTE is 4G. You mean "lite" ?

The S10e is not "lite". Did you review the comparison I gave you above?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-17-20 10:14 AM
    OK... true enough. I didn't know which way it was going with them. A few yrs back... didn't know.

Where do I store my music on Pixel? Can I transfer it to phone? And is there space? I don't use stream music.
    You store on the device.

Copy and paste your music, or sync with any number of apps - like Google Play Music.
    06-17-20 10:16 AM

If you really want 5G.... wait a little longer, going to be a whole crop of new 5G phones at more reasonable prices than the few that are out there right now.

But right now.... LG V60 ThinQ 5G, OnePlus 5G and S20 5G are the main players in 5G phones.

But it depends on your carrier....
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-17-20 10:18 AM
    You're using the wrong term. LTE is 4G. You mean "lite" ?

The S10e is not "lite". Did you review the comparison I gave you above?
    Sorry, I missed it. Thanks.

There is a difference on ram and camera ... and why not the plus?
    Does it not have 4G?

lte and lite. I'll admit, though it meant the same.
    06-17-20 10:48 AM
    If you really want 5G.... wait a little longer, going to be a whole crop of new 5G phones at more reasonable prices than the few that are out there right now.

But right now.... LG V60 ThinQ 5G, OnePlus 5G and S20 5G are the main players in 5G phones.

But it depends on your carrier....
    4G or 5G wasn't my concern.

It was getting the most specs I could, since I don't want a huge phone like the s20

Liking this 10 plus ...But conron doesn't approve (yes, I spelt wrong on purpose)

I wish I could use a phone for a week, before deciding
    06-17-20 10:54 AM
    Sorry, I missed it. Thanks.

There is a difference on ram and camera ... and why not the plus?
    Does it not have 4G?

lte and lite. I'll admit, though it meant the same.
    I'm so confused. Lol.

Yes, both the S10e and S10+ have LTE(4G). No 5G for either.

I thought size was an issue for you. If you like a smaller device, the S10e is a no-brainer.

The S10e also has a 8GB/256GB memory/storage option.

Camera is a bit different, but still exceptional.
    06-17-20 10:55 AM
    I'm so confused. Lol.

Yes, both the S10e and S10+ have LTE(4G). No 5G for either.

I thought size was an issue for you. If you like a smaller device, the S10e is a no-brainer.

The S10e also has a 8GB/256GB memory/storage option.

Camera is a bit different, but still exceptional.
    I am very confusing

Looking up vids on 10+ ... what I remember is ... I think it was the notch I didn't like. And I see size it big, also.
    But I liked the specs on plus, so I ruled it out.
    I ignored the e (thinking it was light)..and maybe it is
    06-17-20 11:19 AM
    But...since I clicked and posted, before I meant to..... I am reevaluating ....

10+ I like, but size.

So I downgraded even more to lilac s9+
    Which is getting old.

So, back to where I started from

But liking 10+ more and more
    06-17-20 11:22 AM
    I feel like the Dred Captain Roberts right now. These conversations and dialogue is dizzying to say the least. 😂
    ppeters914 and Dunt Dunt Dunt like this.
    06-17-20 12:14 PM
    I feel like the Dred Captain Roberts right now. These conversations and dialogue is dizzying to say the least. ������
    Are you suggesting @towngirl for a Gasparilla wench in our famous Tampa parade next winter...

You must have seen “legs” picture on page 12 of thread
    ppeters914 likes this.
    06-17-20 12:20 PM
    Not sure they would have allowed dizzy convo, before

Are you suggesting @towngirl for a Gasparilla wench in our famous Tampa parade next winter...

You must have seen “legs” picture on page 12 of thread
    Was reading and my dog needed to go out.. I lmao all the way outside. I thought it was of Bluetooth radio?
    06-17-20 12:49 PM
719 ... 1516171819 ...