What keeps me on BB is the qwerty keyboard and BBM. Apart from that, not a lot - although like the new Facebook 2.0 and seems to pleasing step in a direction I like

But if HTC or Apple released a phone with a qwerty keyboard (not a slider) then I might be tempted to jump. Quite frankly, I'm impressed with the speed and the big sexy screens on the iPhone and HTC's. I also think maps is a **** of a lot better on the bigger touchscreens. Using the iPhone maps, which points you in the direction you're facing, is pretty damn impressive.

Right now I'm hanging on for the Dakota, but I find myself looking at the HTC Incredible S and iPhone a lot.
    03-18-11 06:32 PM
    Go for Android..i'm waiting Samsung Galaxy S 2 as a second device..
    Because BlackBerry is the woman i married for all my life : )
    03-19-11 01:32 PM
    I would say if you need a smartphone in the field you should go with a Blackberry. My reasoning is that although Blackberrys are lacking in the innovation field they are quite reliable. Not only that, most of them, dont have a touch screen which could possibly be damaged by being dropped or just being in your pocket.
    03-19-11 02:40 PM
    As a small business, contact with clients is priority 1, stick with BlackBerry. The email speed and the numerous methods of notification visually and audibly are more reasons to stay on BlackBerry. You will know who is calling or if someone sent a text versus email versus mms.

GV is okay, but Youmail is a solid visu voice mail. It may not transcribe messages to text, but my experience was about 20% accuracy from GV. Also, AT&T now seems to offer VVM for no charge on new devices and plans. My wife went from no VVM on an 8900 to free VVM on her torch 9800.

I think BlackBerry is the fastest communication device for strictly business needs. As for 4G (marketing hype because NO carrier can meet the minimum data requirements yet) you are also VERY limited to that level of coverage, according to my recent review of the coverage maps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-11 02:51 PM
    I would go with Android. I did and I'm very happy. Especially with there app selection.
    03-23-11 10:39 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD