View Poll Results: Would you want your sound profile changed if your calender entry was set to busy?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

4 44.44%
  • NO

5 55.56%
    So before I jumped to a BB a few years ago, I was using an HTC device...I use my calender primarily a lot for business, as well as, personal, but there is one feature that I still can't forget about that was available on my HTC...if my calender entry was set to busy, my sound profile would automatically change to vibrate from loud. This was a huge thing for me as I was always in meetings or with patients and it made life easy cause I wouldn't have to worry about continuously changing my sound profile. I have yet to find a way to get RIM to input this feature into the native calender, expecially since a lot of their customers are business people, so maybe someone on CB who works for RIM will see this and suggest it.

Vote on the poll to see how many people would like this feature...
    04-12-11 07:06 PM
    Good idea, I like it
    04-12-11 10:28 PM
    i remember i had that feature on a previous(non BB) device...i cant remember which one it was, but that feature was really convenient....
    04-12-11 10:37 PM
    I wouldn't want that. I'd rather be the one to choose whether or not my 'busy' also includes wanting my phone on vibrate. Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't. As an option, though, it'd be cool. I can see the use of it, and think it should be available for those who want to have their calendars set up that way. But I don't think it should be the default or only setting.
    04-13-11 01:58 AM
    An option is a great idea, I agree
    04-14-11 04:47 PM
    The biggest thing is to get Categories first. Then you can get the sound profiles to react to calendar events via categories rather than a one size first few solution via status.
    04-15-11 08:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD