Oh oh! Michael Jackson, I wanna see!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

11-24-08 08:34 PM
    I Like it...Feel like Sharing?
    11-24-08 08:38 PM
    My Curve is special because it is mine! There are many Curves like it, but my Curve is mine! Without my Curve I am nothing! Without me, my Curve is nothing!
    Sigh...it's nice to know that brilliant minds think alike...
    11-24-08 08:40 PM
    Hold it in one hand
    Ha, I have to hold mine with two. Can't type fast with one...I'll learn
    11-24-08 08:44 PM
    My Curve is special because it is mine! There are many Curves like it, but my Curve is mine! Without my Curve I am nothing! Without me, my Curve is nothing!
    if you have a curve why is your avatar a 8130 ?
    11-24-08 08:48 PM
    That's really cute...I try not to annoy other's also because I know how easily I'm annoyed. For everything but ringtones I use Foamy The Squirrel clips from ::iLL WiLL PreSS:: HOME OF NEUROTICALLY YOURS, 4Y-RECORDS & MORE.. I have a few of his 20 second length CD's and he is the funniest thing in the world...If you like that type of semi-vulgar humor.

It's amazing to hear if you have a bad day.
    Spicy, even though I'm old enough to be your dad, I love you, because you like FOAMY!!!! That fluffy tailed rat cracks me up. Found him a couple of years ago and his wisdom is well so WISE <snicker>,and I have a feeling he's sucking some of his stuff from my brain, because I have said some of the same things, but hey who hasn't?

It's a foamy world, she's a Foamy girl, she's so spicy and I like she.
    Excuse me, while I make sure there is no video of my little foamy dance... some things should never be seen on YouTube, and that was one of them.
    11-25-08 01:02 AM
    Spicy, even though I'm old enough to be your dad, I love you, because you like FOAMY!!!! That fluffy tailed rat cracks me up. Found him a couple of years ago and his wisdom is well so WISE <snicker>,and I have a feeling he's sucking some of his stuff from my brain, because I have said some of the same things, but hey who hasn't?

It's a foamy world, she's a Foamy girl, she's so spicy and I like she.
    Excuse me, while I make sure there is no video of my little foamy dance... some things should never be seen on YouTube, and that was one of them.
    That is so funny! I just bought his 'Veins in my Head' and 'Entertaining Ulcers' and it's driving me MAD. I'm dying to know what he has to say about Obama winning the presidency!

Only very special people can appreciate Foamy
    11-25-08 08:39 AM
    I have 2 to share

11-25-08 05:08 PM
    Just trying something out...

utf-8BQ2FwdHVyZTE0XzU3XzI0LmpwZw.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

11-25-08 06:25 PM
    I have 2 to share

Alright alright....How did you upload those pictures? Before I keep making a fool of myself?

lol
    11-25-08 06:28 PM
    Alright alright....How did you upload those pictures? Before I keep making a fool of myself?

lol
    Whohoo...one more time!

11-25-08 06:47 PM
    What makes my curve special is that I swapped the stock titanium color housing for the sunset tmobile exclusive housing. That cost around fifty dollars and I ordered off cnn.cn

I'd definetely recommend that retailer also for blackberry stuff. My two fav places to order: crackberry of course and cnn.cn for more obscure stuff.

11-25-08 07:46 PM
    What makes my curve special is that I swapped the stock titanium color housing for the sunset tmobile exclusive housing. That cost around fifty dollars and I ordered off cnn.cn

I'd definetely recommend that retailer also for blackberry stuff. My two fav places to order: crackberry of course and cnn.cn for more obscure stuff.

Whoa...that's very interesting Steve...I was on the verge of spending almost $200 for a permanent hot pink housing for my curve that's already a sunset color...

You found a housing set for $50? It is permanent?

Let's see pictures!
    11-25-08 08:17 PM
    Whoa...that's very interesting Steve...I was on the verge of spending almost $200 for a permanent hot pink housing for my curve that's already a sunset color...

You found a housing set for $50? It is permanent?

Let's see pictures!
    ...that was a colorware housing by the way...
    11-25-08 08:17 PM
    Colorware is pretty cool thought i never had it done my ex-blackberry curve was awesome because it was my first blackberry and it was also the beginning of my CB addiction
    11-25-08 08:22 PM
    I love my curve because the camera is fab with a flash! The browser is absolutely quick and handles sites like no other phone I have ever owned! Full keyboard, it really just manages and does anything I want it to do! Its absolutely awesome! I can make my own ringtones, manage contacts and input everything on a person! And the best thing is when I don't wanna be disturbed I can turn my phone off or on silent and the alarm wakes me and the phone up! I'm sure the storm and bold are incredible phones but instead of envying a phone I probably won't ever get...I just show mad love to my beautiful, all-purpose, never failing, supportive, fun Cherry Red Curve!!!!

11-25-08 08:33 PM
    First BB I bought, been working fine right out of the box as advertised since day one.
    Unlike some other pieces of modern technology I've been swayed into exploring.

I'd mention names, but really, who cares.
    11-25-08 08:42 PM
    I love my curve because the camera is fab with a flash! The browser is absolutely quick and handles sites like no other phone I have ever owned! Full keyboard, it really just manages and does anything I want it to do! Its absolutely awesome! I can make my own ringtones, manage contacts and input everything on a person! And the best thing is when I don't wanna be disturbed I can turn my phone off or on silent and the alarm wakes me and the phone up! I'm sure the storm and bold are incredible phones but instead of envying a phone I probably won't ever get...I just show mad love to my beautiful, all-purpose, never failing, supportive, fun Cherry Red Curve!!!!

Not bad Tiff...I feel the same way. And it's a lot easier when your carrier doesn't even offer these 'new & improved' phones.

I love my 'curves'.
    11-25-08 09:12 PM
    First BB I bought, been working fine right out of the box as advertised since day one.
    Unlike some other pieces of modern technology I've been swayed into exploring.

I'd mention names, but really, who cares.
    Ahh go ahead...
    11-25-08 09:13 PM
    Colorware is pretty cool thought i never had it done my ex-blackberry curve was awesome because it was my first blackberry and it was also the beginning of my CB addiction
    So what is it that the BOLD has that your CURVE is lacking?
    11-25-08 09:13 PM
    My Curve is sooo special because it belongs to me.... and I got the Sunset color from t-mo so no real need to change the color at all. Plus I love it for everything that I can use it for, I love being able to access my phone, email, texts, camera and watch videos. It's my favorite phone yet Not even thinking about an upgrade.
    11-26-08 10:08 PM
    What makes my curve special is because its a part of me. I had a palm treo 755p with sprint to a voyager to bb curve and I wouldn't trade it for the world I have everythin set to how I like it. It knows me very well.

11-26-08 10:32 PM
    My Curve is sooo special because it belongs to me.... and I got the Sunset color from t-mo so no real need to change the color at all. Plus I love it for everything that I can use it for, I love being able to access my phone, email, texts, camera and watch videos. It's my favorite phone yet Not even thinking about an upgrade.
    I hear you...I have the Sunset curve too...I love it!

11-26-08 10:52 PM
    What makes my curve special is because its a part of me. I had a palm treo 755p with sprint to a voyager to bb curve and I wouldn't trade it for the world I have everythin set to how I like it. It knows me very well.

So are you telling me that you weren't even tempted to try the Bold or the Storm?
    11-26-08 10:53 PM
    I was certainly tempted to try the Storm and even considered exchanging my Curve (Verizon's 30 day return period). But I love my Curve because it's fast and full qwerty. I frequently use it with one hand and despise SureType, so a Storm's just not for me. But as my friend told me when I was boring him with information on the Pearl, Storm, Bold, and Storm: "it's not the phone that matters; it's what's in the phone!" So, my Curve is unique because it's mine!
    11-27-08 12:59 AM
193 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD