Ok trying to place the screenshot on here from my pc. Hopefully this works
    11-30-08 09:36 AM
    my 8320 is custom to storm with included with theme , housing and leds

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-08 12:54 PM

Ok trying to place the screenshot on here from my pc. Hopefully this works
    Well Nubian...good job!

You've done it! Trust me. Everytime you change your wallpaper now you'll do a capture it and show us...

Besides, it's great if you need technical help you can post a picture of the problem

11-30-08 03:16 PM
    My curve is special because it's a natural brunette.

My curve is special because I am now an experienced BB user and I have almost mastered all the tricks of the curve.

My curve is special because I am obsessed with it almost as much as it is obsessed with me.

My curve is special because my husband understands that my curve is like a child and I am free to baby it when needs me.

My curve is special because I found a bunch of wonderful wallpapers on CB and now I can customize my berry according to my mood.

My curve is special because when I go to work and hop on the elevator and see the VP's with their work titanium Curves they ask me why do I have a red curve...Hey, I don't make 300K a year...Why am I special?

My curve is special because I have matching M.A.C Makeup that perfectly coordinates with it.

My curve is special because it allows me to be just a little bit more "special" than my peers...

Amen
    11-30-08 03:31 PM
    I appreciate my keyboard and trackball even more. Touch screen cant even touch that awesomeness!
    11-30-08 04:15 PM
    I think the trackball is on every (current) BB except for the Storm...what is it about the trackball you like so much? I hate mine. Its already gunky but I'm too afraid to take it out and clean it.
    12-03-08 10:43 PM
    I think the trackball is on every (current) BB except for the Storm...what is it about the trackball you like so much? I hate mine. Its already gunky but I'm too afraid to take it out and clean it.
    I don't even bother cleaning it its so much easier to pop it out and pop in a new one. I mean reallll easy!

There are tons of videos on how to do it. It will literally take you less than a minute. To bad the Bolds trackball is not as easy to remove. Now that thing scares me!
    12-03-08 10:46 PM
    Hey spicy have you been reading my mind. I just cleaned my trackball. I gently lifted up the sides and the silver outerring the tractball housing comes out. I cleaned it and pushed it gently back in place.
    Go for it. Also cnn.nn.shop has new trackballs u can buy.
    12-04-08 12:01 AM
    That's my point lift up the silver lining with what? I'm seriously anal about my phone as I'm sure the rest of you are. If I scratch it or ding it in anyway, I won't be happy until I replace it and at $400 retail my husband would surely never let me forget it.

I would love to clean it or to even replace the trackball completely but I wish I could do it without using anything SHARP!

I know I'm whining but come on you guys! Was it easy for you to diasemble your phone?

12-05-08 09:12 AM
    Sounds great sugar! I wish they had a red trackball to match my Sunset blackberry. I'm really hesitant about voiding my warranty.

12-05-08 09:15 AM
    Hey Spicy understand your apprehension. So I used a tweezer pulled the silver circle up and wholla it was up. Its not hard just take your time and go for it. Make sure you watch You tube several times as they have some excellent ones that show u step by step the process.
    12-05-08 09:25 AM
    Thanks apple

I'll study but I want to have extra balls lying around (haha) before I remove mine. I'll go on ebay or something similar this weekend

12-05-08 07:51 PM
    Totally understand cnn.nn.shop has some great parts and housings if u ever get the nerve up. Oh and once the 8900 is ready for TMO usa the prices for the curve will go down so you can get a back up if you like on ebay. Just a thought
    12-05-08 08:05 PM
    I love mine cuz its sexy.
    12-05-08 08:12 PM
    I don't have a curve But I noticed someone's signature on the board that kind of should be in this thread. It's relating to a rifle in the military

"This is my Blackberry. There are many like it but this one is mine. My Blackberry is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless."
    12-06-08 02:45 AM
    Amazing...

12-06-08 03:42 PM
    My 8320 is special because it has the QWERTY keyboard. Prior to this phone, I had the Helio Ocean (when I was with Helio briefly - horrible provider), and if it weren't for that phone, I'd never have become addicted to that & required it in a phone (prior to THAT phone I had a moto RIZR)...
    My phone is also special because I've never used something so easilly customizable / user friendly in my life. I didn't read the manual - I opened the box and turned it on, and I was addicted.
    It's special because it's the last phone I'll ever buy. I am not a fan of touch screen phones, I'd be the one to break them :/ *is a klutz, haha)
    And then there's that theory that it's mine
    12-06-08 08:45 PM
    Spicy you dont have to to tell Tmo you made modifications. Tell them u ran over the BB when you were leaving for work.. dropped out of your briefcase and you drove over it. Amazing the Sim Card is still intact....Please send me another. Then pray for forgiveness because of deceptivr tactics.
    Last edited by applesugar; 12-06-08 at 09:00 PM. Reason: not done
    12-06-08 08:58 PM
    Wow Apple lol

As sneaky as that sounds I like the idea except that before I got a blackberry I had a sidekick LX and I had to replace it. In order to utilize the monthly protection plan you pay for each month you have to send the old phone BACK!

If your an ***** (like I was) and didn't send the phone back you'll get a $300 charge on your next months bill.

Surprise!

12-07-08 05:42 PM
    Prior to my curve I had a motorola razr. My curve keeps me in touch with everyone at all times, especially when I am bored at work, which is alot......lol. I also am addicted to facebook and I can access it 24/7 all the time.......
    12-07-08 08:19 PM
    Spicy send the pieces back asap.
    12-07-08 09:32 PM
    Well totally...

I'm happy you like facebook. I wasn't even remotely interested until I saw the app on my blackberry. I signed up for an account...and it was really weird. I'm 25 and even now I don't know anyone with an account. Why should I talk to my husband on facebook when I can just turn my head slightly and say 'Hey baby'?

Not meaning to crack on FB but there is absolutely nothing going on with it. At least myspace makes it somewhat interesting...

What do you like about FB?

12-08-08 09:16 AM
    Before the Blackberry, I had a Treo. The Treo was the most unreliable phone I have ever seen. The only thing that bugs me about both phones is that neither of them have an alert reminder feature (like missing a call and continuing to remind you). Drives me nuts, but I've learned to deal with it.

I love the email on the blackberry (very fast), and the ability to have apps. It quite a fun little device. Only had mine for about 2 weeks, so still learning!
    12-08-08 09:40 AM
    My curve is my first BB. My wife wanted one so we went to look, we both ended up leaving with them. Its become my obsession and addiction. LOVE IT!!
    12-08-08 11:02 AM
    Before the Blackberry, I had a Treo. The Treo was the most unreliable phone I have ever seen. The only thing that bugs me about both phones is that neither of them have an alert reminder feature (like missing a call and continuing to remind you). Drives me nuts, but I've learned to deal with it.

I love the email on the blackberry (very fast), and the ability to have apps. It quite a fun little device. Only had mine for about 2 weeks, so still learning!

I believe, at least on my ATT with 4.5 OS, that you do have an option for a reminder.... there is an LED On or Off feature that will blink constantly if you miss a message or a phone call. Do a search here and see if you can find it. The downside is that your Dingleberry LED may be winking at you constantly with that light for some other functions when that LED is turned on. You should also get an icon showing on your screen of some sort that you missed a call. Keep in mind this is a smart phone, it's up to you to be smarter than your device by reading up on all the features and how to use them.
    12-08-08 11:03 AM
193 ... 5678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD