My curve is special because I bought a pink housing, tork 5 and 6 then watched you tube(5'xs) on how to take it apart and put it back together again. Presto chango I have a transformed curve from Pale Gold to Pink.
    11-28-08 11:40 AM
    lol Sweet! You did it yourself eh?

Where did you buy the housing?

Was it difficult to take it apart and put it together?
    11-28-08 02:08 PM
    Housings...

Ebay and cnn.nn.shop have housings and some even throw in the tools you'll need. It wasn't hard at all.
    11-28-08 02:56 PM
    Housings...

Ebay and cnn.nn.shop have housings and some even throw in the tools you'll need. It wasn't hard at all.
    You know what I noticed...If you look into the crack under the screen and on top of the trackball there's a small opening. And if you hold it up to the light you can see dust and debris...(Trust me, yours have them too lol)

When you changed your housing, what did this part of the curve look like?

Were you able to clean your trackball?
    11-28-08 05:01 PM
    Oh yeah computer air in a can is a must have when hanging the housing.
    11-28-08 05:07 PM
    So much to do with a Blackberry's applications AND now I'm reading so much about colorware and changing housing colors?Whew, this love affair with my Sophieberry will never end.....lol

I love my Curve. It's sunset red, with a pink Skin so it fits my Strawberry Shortcake obsession to a tee, lol And its special to me because it is my first Blackberry and the love affair started with it from the moment I turned it on.
    11-28-08 05:48 PM
    Our BB can have different themes too. What ever you love you can scour the internet for free themes. I saw a Strawberry Shortcake, apple tree, football themes also. I tell folks you got to get a BB to understand the obsession, but once you do BEWARE it will never end and will dominate you every waking minute. From themes to ringtones to accessories.....
    11-28-08 05:55 PM
    Oh yeah computer air in a can is a must have when hanging the housing.
    Well since you've seen the curve's 'organs' would you recommend using the canned spray without removing the housing? I was thinking about using some but I wasn't sure if it was safe...
    11-28-08 06:11 PM
    So much to do with a Blackberry's applications AND now I'm reading so much about colorware and changing housing colors?Whew, this love affair with my Sophieberry will never end.....lol

I love my Curve. It's sunset red, with a pink Skin so it fits my Strawberry Shortcake obsession to a tee, lol And its special to me because it is my first Blackberry and the love affair started with it from the moment I turned it on.
    That's so cute...I felt the same way...

Show us your theme design...

My is a bold precision theme.

11-28-08 06:13 PM
    That's so cute...I felt the same way...

Show us your theme design...

My is a bold precision theme.

11-28-08 06:13 PM
    I use the air in a can every once in a while to push the hidden dirt out. I take off the bttery door and have at it. I figured as long as I follow the instructions and angle it properly I should be able to push out all those wayward dust bunnies. No prob at all.
    11-28-08 06:15 PM
    Uh oh Spicy. First things first, love your theme. Secondly I have no idea how to show off the theme I have on my phone on this website. Downloaded it from a girl named Smashie on that themesforbb.com website. She makes the cutest girly themes. Right now mine is a christmas theme with a girl drinking cofee/hot chocolate

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-08 06:20 PM
    I use the air in a can every once in a while to push the hidden dirt out. I take off the bttery door and have at it. I figured as long as I follow the instructions and angle it properly I should be able to push out all those wayward dust bunnies. No prob at all.
    That's a good idea! I'll try it...hopefully I don't have to do another wipe like I had to do tonight...

:shiver:
    11-29-08 03:55 AM
    Uh oh Spicy. First things first, love your theme. Secondly I have no idea how to show off the theme I have on my phone on this website. Downloaded it from a girl named Smashie on that themesforbb.com website. She makes the cutest girly themes. Right now mine is a christmas theme with a girl drinking cofee/hot chocolate

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks!

I had the same problem...There was too much technical jargon on here for me as a newbie so I'll break it down for ya

You can find all download links on CB - Do a search for the name...

1. Download CaptureIt
    2. Download the Mobile Photobucket App (works best in my opinion)
    3. Take a photo (using CaptureIt)
    4. Email the photo to your photobucket email (which they'll give to you)
    5. Go to the photobucket site and hoover the mouse over the picture. There will be a drop down with 4 links. Copy the last link...Should say IMG
    6. Go to your mobile CB copy and paste the link!

Trust me...it's simpler than it looks...

Let me know if you need any help!
    11-29-08 03:59 AM
    My Curve is special because it is attached to my body like a second pen*s.
    11-29-08 03:48 PM
    Thanks Spicy. If I wasn't dead tired from putting up my Christmas tree, I'd be downloading all that tonight. Instead that'll be my morning fun, and if I get lost, I'm running to this thread.

BTW another reason my curve is special is because it makes me buy cases for it so I can "dress it up" and change the homescreen wallpaper everyday to stay "fresh" lol
    11-29-08 10:54 PM
    why is my curve special? Because I own it, thats why.

And it has a hot pink case lol
    11-30-08 12:07 AM
    Thanks Spicy. If I wasn't dead tired from putting up my Christmas tree, I'd be downloading all that tonight. Instead that'll be my morning fun, and if I get lost, I'm running to this thread.

BTW another reason my curve is special is because it makes me buy cases for it so I can "dress it up" and change the homescreen wallpaper everyday to stay "fresh" lol
    I feel ya...

I would LOVE a colored hard case but I need a hard case that covers the screen and everything else but the keyboard...

Due to my..ahem..uncoordinated movements if you'd like...

What kind of cases do you use?
    11-30-08 12:24 AM
    Here's another shot...

11-30-08 12:25 AM
    why is my curve special? Because I own it, thats why.

And it has a hot pink case lol
    I understand Kayla...Don't add me if your looking to win a popularity contest...that's annoying.
    11-30-08 12:26 AM
    I understand Kayla...Don't add me if your looking to win a popularity contest...that's annoying.
    I assume you mean my sig....

that drives me nuts. I'm all for meeting new ppl, but I get ppl just adding me...and then never saying a word. Its just frustrating.

I didn't really read the full post til now...

I don't like the Storm at all; honestly...the reviews on the Curve are pretty complimentary for the most part. I just don't dig the touch screen, so I think curve's are great simply because they are upgraded with better multimedia, but not too over-the top
    11-30-08 01:01 AM
    I assume you mean my sig....

that drives me nuts. I'm all for meeting new ppl, but I get ppl just adding me...and then never saying a word. Its just frustrating.

I didn't really read the full post til now...

I don't like the Storm at all; honestly...the reviews on the Curve are pretty complimentary for the most part. I just don't dig the touch screen, so I think curve's are great simply because they are upgraded with better multimedia, but not too over-the top
    I completely agree with you...That's why I didn't get the Ipod touch. I can't stand touch screens. My labbie is like that and it drives me nuts!

And about BB Messenger...I wish you could view a person's profile or even talk to that person briefly without adding them to your contact list. AIM and Yahoo seemsto be a lot more advanced than BB Messenger.

But then again...Psycho's don't discriminate...You'll find them everywhere.
    11-30-08 02:51 AM
    I agree with Kaylajoy21 about the new Curve. Can't wait. I'll also make sure my 8120 doesn't feel left out and use her just as much.
    Pinky is so special because I just bought a banging case for her on ebay all shiny. She will dressed up for special events. Plus she wakes me up everymorning and says my name.
    11-30-08 07:56 AM
    The curve is perfect because of its size and the features it includs. The Pearl is in my opinion too small and you have to letters on each key. The Bold is too big - I feel the bold is a bigger curve for those who are not that sensitive with their fingures (which is probably true for a lot of older folks).

Anyway, the curve is the perfect trade-off between haptuic functionality and size. That's why I love it!
    11-30-08 08:15 AM
    Had to come to my PC to post this reply because on my Sophieberry I keep getting a "bad request error" every time I try to post something from there! Frustrating!

ok having a hard time here. Got the CaptureIt program downloaded & working no problem. Got the mobile photobucket all signed up and uploaded my screenshot. That's as far as I've gotten.

When I view the pic on my phone at the photobucket website I don't see a dropdown list of options even when I hover the berry mouse over the pic. I tried to hit copy and then came over here & tried to paste into the reply box but its not working! I know I'm probably missin something simple but its driving me crazy!

Help please...

PS. My Sophieberry is still special though. I love the fact that unlike my old WM phone it downloads & installs apps seamlessly & I can use the app right away.
    11-30-08 09:34 AM
193 ... 45678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD