Tech...

That's interesting. I didn't realize the BOLD didn't have a full qwerty...Now there's really no question!
    11-27-08 03:14 AM
    So what is it that the BOLD has that your CURVE is lacking?
    GPS and WiFi and 3g and the newest OS and 2x the memory of the 8300, 8310, 8320,
    32mbs more than the 8330, a total of 1gb of memory ...

Tech...

That's interesting. I didn't realize the BOLD didn't have a full qwerty...Now there's really no question!
    The Bold absolutely has a full QWERTY keyboard. The Storm does not.

And while I'm here, to answer your original question: What makes my Curve special?

Not a single thing.
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 11-27-08 at 03:27 AM.
    11-27-08 03:21 AM
    I am addicted....I can't live without my BB. I am trying to be patient and wait for the 8900. So hold on Tmo fans I think our time is coming soon.
    11-27-08 11:22 AM
    Can't wait for the Bold, just want to make sure the bugs are worked out. My Curve has been upgraded to 4.5 (thanks to CB friends), but Dad has a Bold and I'm jealous. The Storm, and it's touch screen, worry me. I can't use Mom's I-phone, my fingers are too big (and my brain isn't MAC compatible). No problems with the Curve, best thing ever. Really. The cuter half is getting a BB for X-mas, so we'll be set.
    11-27-08 12:22 PM
    It's special because its Pink,Pink,Pink and all the special things its says like hey ****** you've got a text message, ******* get up you're going to be late, ****** your phone is ringing...Love it.
    Last edited by applesugar; 11-27-08 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Need to cook the gumbo and stop with the BB.
    11-27-08 12:31 PM
    I am getting a curve soon!

have an 8700, and thats gotta go.....

or I might wait for an 8900

when does that thing hit the TMO network?

11-27-08 12:36 PM
    Are you all saying that Tmo will be coming out with the Bold?

Is that what I'm hearing?
    11-27-08 01:29 PM
    Whoa...there's a discripensy! I would look at a picture of a BOLD myself but I do not want to be tempted...

Some people have been saying that there's a full keyboard and other 's have not.

I really hope Tmo does that put that option in front of my face...

But if the BOLD does NOT have a full keyboard it won't even be a question.
    11-27-08 01:31 PM
    Did I spell that wrong?
    11-27-08 01:32 PM
    The 8900 Curve II is coming aka Baby Bold. Can't wait just don't know the exact date. Maybe 1st quarter 2009. Maybe an unlocked Bold in my future if Tmo Usa doesn't hurry up with the goods.
    11-27-08 01:36 PM
    The bold and the new curve both have a full qwerty keyboard.
    11-27-08 01:55 PM
    The 8900 Curve II is coming aka Baby Bold. Can't wait just don't know the exact date. Maybe 1st quarter 2009. Maybe an unlocked Bold in my future if Tmo Usa doesn't hurry up with the goods.
    OMG!

I can't wait! What's can this 'new' curve do better than the 'old' curve?
    11-27-08 04:38 PM
    Check this out below RIM has not been wasting time latelym Gizmodo also had a pretty sweet review of the bold vs curve. I put the link up too. The Baby bold looks Righteous. Also if you have been with Tmo at least a year they will break the payments up for ya. 399.00 aint so bad in four installments

Blackberry Curve 8900 comes with Wi-Fi and GPS - GSMArena.com news
    11-27-08 05:08 PM
    this is my first BB and it became my first CB within minutes!

I've had many others, but I don't know how I lived before BlackBerry. video, camera, email, web, calendar, user-friendly, customizable, love my home-made theme, full qwerty...

I love my Curve.. with the new OS and TMo I don't need anything more.. until another BB comes along that I just *have* to have!
    Last edited by solace.discord; 11-27-08 at 05:24 PM.
    11-27-08 05:19 PM
    This was my first BB and is never far from my side. I've had 2 sidekicks and a Treo 680.I am a Believer in the BB. It's never far from my side. Also I bought Phoneface from the app store during the sale and it rocks fully intergrates with Facebook. I changed the housing myself and threw myself in headfirst. The new OS rocks. Not liking the low volume but that's ok.
    11-27-08 05:37 PM
    Thanks for the helpful link...

I have Tmo too and I have to say that they are the best carrier I've ever had. Especially in regards to customer service...

The one thing that puzzles me about the 'Baby Bold' is the screen. They say its a more clearer more colorful screen but it you look closely the available space for images, it is pretty small.

If you have the option to remove the bottom dock the 'Baby Bold' would have the save view size as a curve but it is like looking at a widescreen...which I never did care for...
    11-27-08 07:41 PM
    Hi Kids,

Just wondering, as I browse through CB and see why everyone loves their phone but since Tmo hasn't come out with the Bold or Storm, I want to appreciate my Curve even more.

What is it that you can do with your Curve that you can't do on any other phone?

What makes your Curve special?
    The screen does look smaller but man. Its so darn perty. I'm going to have to wait to get it in my hands until then I will keep reading all the reviews as Tmo Germany just started shipping theirs to their people. Can't wait to read reviews from people who love the Curve and appreciate all it's greatness.
    11-27-08 08:26 PM
    This is a bit off. The 8900/Javelin is not a "Baby Bold". It is more of an updated
    Curve (Curve II). It also will be EDGE and not 3G as is the Bold.
    11-27-08 09:24 PM
    The baby Bold is my term for it as they loo similar. Yes no 3g as Att and Tmo operate on different frequency's but Tmo has a license for 1700/2100, but t-mobile has only been deploying 1700mhz from what I've reade from other sources. They do have licenses for both though. 1900mhz is being used by AT&T (as well as 850mhz). As far as I'm concerned I will call "my Curve 8900" the Baby Bold when it comes to livce in my house
    11-27-08 09:57 PM
    I guess I'm still skeptical....

I like they way the 8320 looks. Especially the different color choices.

There is just something about the bottom curve lines of the 'curve 2' that I don't digg.

It even looks bigger than the 8320!

Or maybe I'm just looking for every excuse to keep my 'curve original'.
    11-28-08 05:48 AM
    Some things just can't be improved upon...
    11-28-08 05:59 AM
    If your curve works for you there's no need to change. There are people still rocking blackberries from the 6000s and 7000s series

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-08 08:23 AM
    If your curve works for you there's no need to change. There are people still rocking blackberries from the 6000s and 7000s series

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Its interesting you say that...I was just looking at some of the first models yesterday...Even back then they were way before their time...

I'm good with my curve...I just don't like all this temptation!!!
    11-28-08 11:13 AM
    Hi Kids,

Just wondering, as I browse through CB and see why everyone loves their phone but since Tmo hasn't come out with the Bold or Storm, I want to appreciate my Curve even more.

What is it that you can do with your Curve that you can't do on any other phone?

What makes your Curve special?
    My curve is rockin but I always want the newest stuff. I have been waiting for my new curve "baby bold" and my current pinky will be for personal use.
    11-28-08 11:19 AM
    My curve is rockin but I always want the newest stuff. I have been waiting for my new curve "baby bold" and my current pinky will be for personal use.
    That's interesting..

I just checked other carrier's websites for the **** of it and it seems as though Verizon is the only carrier with the Pink Curve...

Tmo only has Gold, Titanium and Sunset...

How did you get a pink Tmo phone?
    11-28-08 11:34 AM
193 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD