Well SpicyPeppermint, I'm about the free themes!!! I've only paid for one and that was to my daughter's college. and that was the ONLY reason! I go to pimpmyberry.com thats a cool one. Also themes4bb.com that's a neat one too. And one more free theme place to check out is blueroomsolution.com. You should be able to find a lot that you won't know what to download. Have fun with that!!

BUT I get my wallpapers from here... crackberry, as well as my ringtones. I sooooo love different ringtones for family members and certain friends. BUT the key in that is making sure that they're not annoying to others, but FUN!! For instance, I have my boyfriend's as the Knight Rider theme. sounds soooo sexy when he calls. The college bound ever so hip daughter, she has Flo-Rida's Low. she just cracks up at that... but not like I do.
    That's really cute...I try not to annoy other's also because I know how easily I'm annoyed. For everything but ringtones I use Foamy The Squirrel clips from ::iLL WiLL PreSS:: HOME OF NEUROTICALLY YOURS, 4Y-RECORDS & MORE.. I have a few of his 20 second length CD's and he is the funniest thing in the world...If you like that type of semi-vulgar humor.

It's amazing to hear if you have a bad day.
    11-23-08 11:21 PM
    That makes sense...I have a netgear wireless router to connect to my comcast high speed...I'll check out to see if it works with WIFI...I guess that would work best for phone calls because I have the unlimited data plan from Tmo. It's still worth checking out...

Free is still free, right?
    I got a NetGear as well I have cable internet and upgraded to the TURBO cable package and got the longest range and largest WiFi data allowance they had at the time....BIG MISTAKE...Who knew WiFi could reach that far out....My Brother's laptop could pick up my router from the other side of the Circle I live on(I'm not sure if this Circle is a City Block or 2 Blocks in size.) So all the neighbors with WiFi capable computers were hookin up to my internet. I had to password it.
    Last edited by luvitlo; 11-24-08 at 12:07 AM.
    11-24-08 12:05 AM
    What are you using now benz?
    my sexy 8220!
    yay!
    11-24-08 12:07 AM
    my sexy 8220!
    yay!
    Oh cool!! I should have looked at your info. How do ya like it?
    11-24-08 12:11 AM
    Oh cool!! I should have looked at your info. How do ya like it?

oh i LOVE it

4.6 is amazing! and you are still on my BBM list, thanks to device transfer wizard! yay!
    11-24-08 12:14 AM
    I got a NetGear as well I have cable internet and upgraded to the TURBO cable package and got the longest range and largest WiFi data allowance they had at the time....BIG MISTAKE...Who knew WiFi could reach that far out....My Brother's laptop could pick up my router from the other side of the Circle I live on(I'm not sure if this Circle is a City Block or 2 Blocks in size.) So all the neighbors with WiFi capable computers were hookin up to my internet. I had to password it.
    Wow...so the original netgear router didn't come with WIFI? or WIFI enabled?
    11-24-08 12:15 AM
    The one I got was WiFi out of the box, they have 3 or 4 different ranges and classes for the amount of data they allow to transmit via WiFi. I had to buy Netgear WiFi adapters for my other computers that didn't come with WiFi. but the laptop. PSP. Nintendo DS hook up fine from anywhere in my house and down the street some too. the PSP and DS don't have the range the laptop has...I'm not sure what your phones range would be either.
    Last edited by luvitlo; 11-24-08 at 07:15 AM.
    11-24-08 07:13 AM
    Nope- BeckyMae.com...Colorware doesn't service us Canuks I actually like it better because I wasn't without my BB ever, I had a custom colour made for me (that's why nobody in the world has one like it!), and she doesn't brand it like Colorware does or paint our the mirror in the back. She also has excellent CS!

and HOORAH! Mine's a Vehicle Tech...
    my little mirror isnt painted..like the little square under the camera, and its colorwared
    11-24-08 10:30 AM
    My wife and I are avid GEoCachers (see Geocaching - The Official Global GPS Cache Hunt Site). This is an adult skavenger hunt in which one uses GPS coordinates to locate a cache. We had a Garmin GPSR which did a pretty good job. Recently we downloaded a GEOCACHE NAVIGATOR which is a specialized software that uses the GPS capabilities of the Curve in conjunction with the Geocaching interface. The app is sooo cool. We no longer use the Garmin GPSR.

We also have Google Maps loaded to the Curves. This app in conjunction with the Navigator makes the Curve the ideal tool for this hobby.

Oh and yes we do use it as a cell phone !
    11-24-08 10:33 AM
    This is my BlackBerry.

There are many like it, but this one is MINE.

My BlackBerry is my best friend. It is my life.

I must master it as I must master my life.

My BlackBerry without me is useless. Without my BlackBerry, I am useless.

I must use my BlackBerry true.

I must send SMS faster than my enemy who is trying to out-SMS me.

I must text him before he texts me. I will...

My BlackBerry and myself know that what counts in life is not the texts we send,

the humor of our SMS jokes, nor the messages we forward.

We know it is the SMS that count. We will SMS...

My BlackBerry is human, even as I, because it is my life.

Thus, I will learn it as a brother.

I will learn its weaknesses, its strengths, its parts, its accessories,
    its battery, and its screen.

I will ever guard it against the ravages of weather and damage.

I will keep my BlackBerry clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready.

We will become part of each other. We will...

Before God I swear this creed.

My BlackBerry and myself are the defenders of my country.

We are the masters of our enemy.

We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until there are no iPods, but BlackBerries.
    11-24-08 11:27 AM
    My thoughts exactly...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-08 12:17 PM
    My Curve is Michael Jackson themed.
    11-24-08 01:59 PM
    ^^lol well said Cipher!! my curve is special b/c I costume painted my own housing red/black and a black "V" letter on the back of the battery door on the upper left side =D
    11-24-08 02:15 PM
    I got my uncle lookin into some kind of paint that will work on the BB housing. I paint custom trucks why not try a BB housing.

11-24-08 02:38 PM
    My bb is special because of the person using it.. ME!

OK that's tacky and i'm kidding.

This is my first BB.. i've had it 2 weeks i think and i'm SO addicted i haven't played World of Warcraft since i got it... i just look up all sorts of cool free things for it online all night! LOL

My newest fad is YOUMAIL and i'm beyond addicted!
    11-24-08 03:01 PM
    my little mirror isnt painted..like the little square under the camera, and its colorwared
    No I mean the WHOLE mirrored area on the back of the phone. I hate how they paint it over...looks so wierd and people can tell it's painted.
    11-24-08 03:02 PM
    I just love my phone. I have the 8310 and I want an 8320 or 30 but at&t doesn't offer that.
    I guess mine is special because I share it with my 1 year old he loves to just hold it and rest with it. I guess he likes to ne like mommy
    11-24-08 06:51 PM
    My curve is a 8320 and the UMA/wifi calling is great.

I was introduced to BB through work (7230, 8800) and this is the first BB I have owned myself.

Managed to get the pale gold one so I don't have the need to change housing or anything else.

As far the storm is concerned.... maybe someday. I am not an early adopter when it comes to technology. I will wait until all the bugs are out of the storm and the price comes down.
    11-24-08 07:05 PM
    Oh oh! Michael Jackson, I wanna see!

11-24-08 07:23 PM
    Won't be Storm-ing...

I am sticking with my Curve. It is the perfect convergent device (particularly with the added Keychain GPS receiver and Telenav; I also think I might try out geocaching).

Without being boastful, people are actually surprised by what I can do on my phone.
    11-24-08 07:31 PM
    Mystic...what's youmail?

11-24-08 07:31 PM

As far the storm is concerned.... maybe someday. I am not an early adopter when it comes to technology. I will wait until all the bugs are out of the storm and the price comes down.
    Words I live by. I never adopt early.
    11-24-08 07:32 PM
    Treleware. I don't blame you. The curve is perfect...I don't see a reason for THAT kind of change.

11-24-08 07:36 PM
    my curve is special to me because of all the things that it will do. i love the emails and texting part of it. when 911 happen i was at work and i didn't find out that we had been attacked until two hours after it happen and then i just happen to be told by a truck driver that came into our mill. with my curve i don't have to depend on anyone to keep me informed.
    11-24-08 07:56 PM
    My Curve is special because it is mine! There are many Curves like it, but my Curve is mine! Without my Curve I am nothing! Without me, my Curve is nothing!
    11-24-08 08:03 PM
193 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD