Your a Super Star Shortstop!
    11-23-08 07:23 PM
    i used my env in a really similar way that i use my blackberry. i used the mobile web on my env, set up my email to forward a copy to my mms address (my version of push email) and used the mp3 player, GPS etc.

The blackberry does all this much better of course. Cut and Paste and attachment viewing is added as well.

The one thing that sets it apart from my env is the trackball. Simple but true. i wore out the down toggle on my env and the trackball makes navigation so much quicker and easier!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-08 07:26 PM
    AY its was a joke, laugh a little. But come on you have to admit, you know you love the boys in blue deep down inside!! cheers
    11-23-08 07:26 PM
    i used my env in a really similar way that i use my blackberry. i used the mobile web on my env, set up my email to forward a copy to my mms address (my version of push email) and used the mp3 player, GPS etc.

The blackberry does all this much better of course. Cut and Paste and attachment viewing is added as well.

The one thing that sets it apart from my env is the trackball. Simple but true. i wore out the down toggle on my env and the trackball makes navigation so much quicker and easier!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I'm sorry but I"m having a blackout moment...

What do you mean by env...?
    11-23-08 07:28 PM
    My Curve is special because it's purple and nobody in the world has one like it

11-23-08 07:29 PM
    AY its was a joke, laugh a little. But come on you have to admit, you know you love the boys in blue deep down inside!! cheers
    Its amazing that sports and religion are two things that people can be the most passionate about...

That's why I don't involve myself in either.
    11-23-08 07:29 PM
    My Curve is special because it's purple and nobody in the world has one like it

Ahh...you visited ColorWare too? Cool color...

P.s My husband is in the infantry
    11-23-08 07:30 PM
    Well don't know about all the other phones out there, since I didn't play with many of them or return any other phones before this one. Hehehe

So really the only thing that makes it special is belonging to me.
    I'm not one of those pining away for a phone I don't have, so not in the group wanting a phone that my carrier doesn't have or is not getting. Something will come along later when I'm ready for a new phone, always has anyway.

Like BlkBear says: because it belongs to me. I've only been a BB lover since Jan 08. My first phone was the pearl 8100.. I loved that phone too. The size is perfect and it's sleek. But I then decided that I wanted the full QWERTY board. I looked into it, read reviews then went to tmo and tested it out. It was over. I am now a Curve 8320 owner. But I have not gotten rid of my pearl either. NO ONE gets that one. I may want to go back to sure type. However, I do have to come clean about something... the new Curve 8900 that is coming out sometime in the near future... I have been eyeing that. BUT only if it comes to tmo. And if not, then I just won't sweat it and will continue to be even happier with the Curve that I have. The unlocking and all that business, just not for me. I would want it to be made FOR tmo. But don't get me wrong, if I were to win it, I would have to do the nobel thing and accept it with a smile.

What I also love about my Curve 8320 is changing the themes. I can look at it and smile and say: it's so me. It's all mine.
    11-23-08 07:59 PM
    Like BlkBear says: because it belongs to me. I've only been a BB lover since Jan 08. My first phone was the pearl 8100.. I loved that phone too. The size is perfect and it's sleek. But I then decided that I wanted the full QWERTY board. I looked into it, read reviews then went to tmo and tested it out. It was over. I am now a Curve 8320 owner. But I have not gotten rid of my pearl either. NO ONE gets that one. I may want to go back to sure type. However, I do have to come clean about something... the new Curve 8900 that is coming out sometime in the near future... I have been eyeing that. BUT only if it comes to tmo. And if not, then I just won't sweat it and will continue to be even happier with the Curve that I have. The unlocking and all that business, just not for me. I would want it to be made FOR tmo. But don't get me wrong, if I were to win it, I would have to do the nobel thing and accept it with a smile.

What I also love about my Curve 8320 is changing the themes. I can look at it and smile and say: it's so me. It's all mine.
    Chillaxin...

Where do you go for your themes?

I also agree with you but Tmo seems to be a little behind on the times when it comes to new phones. The Curve is my first BB and I love her to death don't get me wrong. I'd never want anything like the Storm but if they don't come out with a new version of the Curve I'd take the Bold.
    11-23-08 08:02 PM

Hers is beckymae, which is your other option to colorware, she paints blackberry housings. You can remove your sunset housing and put on the beckymae housing, then switch back and forth if you'd like. In essence same idea as colorware, but cheaper.

Becky Mae - Blackberry Stylist - home
    11-23-08 08:12 PM
    Awsome but I cant live without my Blackberry for one minute. I have four bluetooths and two batterys. I don't even use the land line. You can always change the housings to give you a new kick.
    11-23-08 08:52 PM
    I'm thinking about buying a backup Blackberry then sending that one away for custom colorware.
    11-23-08 08:56 PM
    Awsome but I cant live without my Blackberry for one minute. I have four bluetooths and two batterys. I don't even use the land line. You can always change the housings to give you a new kick.
    I'm more addicted to my MacBook than my BB, but you wouldnt really need to buy a new Berry just open a new line for a few days then cancel it...Rapid Return for your device is 2 business days from when ColorWare receives it.
    11-23-08 09:02 PM
    Wow...4 bluetooths? Now that's something. The ColorWare would be a good idea but at $100 you better make sure it's what you want.
    11-23-08 09:05 PM
    Wow...4 bluetooths? Now that's something. The ColorWare would be a good idea but at $100 you better make sure it's what you want.
    100? More like...

errrm mine came to $151.60 for the pink and overnight shipping back to me....then $23 for me to send it to them overnight!!

BeckyMae is cheaper at 60$ and you change the housing yourself.
    11-23-08 09:09 PM
    I do have WIFI but I'm not sure exactly what it means to have it...I don't have a Tmo set up at my home and the few times I tried to connect the WIFI while I was traveling it asked me for a password/pin...

I know that once you connect to WIFI you get to talk for free but it seems as though you already need a set up to use it...
    I wish my Pearl had WiFi, we have a wireless WiFi router for internet in our house. The reason most WiFi networks are Password protected because anyone close enough with a laptop, psp, Nintendo DS, or in your case BlackBerry can leach off your internet. It boggs your connection speed. I tried to keep mine unpassworded but my neighbors were indulging in FREE internet access and I kept having to reboot the router to kick them off.
    Go to a place that offers free WiFi, some McDonalds, Burger King, Some Major Hospitals, etc.... If you want WiFi in your home you need good internet (Cable for example) and get a Wireless router with WiFi from WalMart.
    Hope I explained it well enough for ya.
    11-23-08 09:13 PM
    I'm thinking about buying a backup Blackberry then sending that one away for custom colorware.
    just go on eBay and buy a second housing and send that to ColorWare. Then you never without a BB and you can swap back if you need to do a warranty exchange. Full housings run from 29.99 to 79.99 depending on Model, color, and company logo.
    11-23-08 09:19 PM
    Chillaxin...

Where do you go for your themes?

I also agree with you but Tmo seems to be a little behind on the times when it comes to new phones. The Curve is my first BB and I love her to death don't get me wrong. I'd never want anything like the Storm but if they don't come out with a new version of the Curve I'd take the Bold.
    Well SpicyPeppermint, I'm about the free themes!!! I've only paid for one and that was to my daughter's college. and that was the ONLY reason! I go to pimpmyberry.com thats a cool one. Also themes4bb.com that's a neat one too. And one more free theme place to check out is blueroomsolution.com. You should be able to find a lot that you won't know what to download. Have fun with that!!

BUT I get my wallpapers from here... crackberry, as well as my ringtones. I sooooo love different ringtones for family members and certain friends. BUT the key in that is making sure that they're not annoying to others, but FUN!! For instance, I have my boyfriend's as the Knight Rider theme. sounds soooo sexy when he calls. The college bound ever so hip daughter, she has Flo-Rida's Low. she just cracks up at that... but not like I do.
    11-23-08 09:25 PM
    I love my Curve because it's PINK! I have the PINK housing, PINK skin and "LOVE PINK" Victoria Secret theme! Now thanks to this wonderful forum... I now have a PINK trackball ! I really love it how 1 is able to customize their Blackberry to match their personality.
    11-23-08 09:25 PM
    just go on eBay and buy a second housing and send that to ColorWare. Then you never without a BB and you can swap back if you need to do a warranty exchange. Full housings run from 29.99 to 79.99 depending on Model, color, and company logo.
    ColorWare does not accept Housings only, you need to send the whole device.
    11-23-08 09:27 PM
    ColorWare does not accept Housings only, you need to send the whole device.
    Ouch That anin't worth a flip. You'd think it would make their job easier if the housing was removed in advance. Well applesugar good luck gettin a extra berry or on trying a new plan and canceling, Does your company offer free cancelation in a certain time frame?
    Last edited by luvitlo; 11-23-08 at 10:10 PM.
    11-23-08 10:06 PM

Nope- BeckyMae.com...Colorware doesn't service us Canuks I actually like it better because I wasn't without my BB ever, I had a custom colour made for me (that's why nobody in the world has one like it!), and she doesn't brand it like Colorware does or paint our the mirror in the back. She also has excellent CS!

and HOORAH! Mine's a Vehicle Tech...
    11-23-08 10:56 PM
    I wish my Pearl had WiFi, we have a wireless WiFi router for internet in our house. The reason most WiFi networks are Password protected because anyone close enough with a laptop, psp, Nintendo DS, or in your case BlackBerry can leach off your internet. It boggs your connection speed. I tried to keep mine unpassworded but my neighbors were indulging in FREE internet access and I kept having to reboot the router to kick them off.
    Go to a place that offers free WiFi, some McDonalds, Burger King, Some Major Hospitals, etc.... If you want WiFi in your home you need good internet (Cable for example) and get a Wireless router with WiFi from WalMart.
    Hope I explained it well enough for ya.
    That makes sense...I have a netgear wireless router to connect to my comcast high speed...I'll check out to see if it works with WIFI...I guess that would work best for phone calls because I have the unlimited data plan from Tmo. It's still worth checking out...

Free is still free, right?
    11-23-08 11:09 PM
    my curve is special cause i sold it today
    11-23-08 11:17 PM
    my curve is special cause i sold it today
    What are you using now benz?
    11-23-08 11:21 PM
193 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD