Hi Kids,

Just wondering, as I browse through CB and see why everyone loves their phone but since Tmo hasn't come out with the Bold or Storm, I want to appreciate my Curve even more.

What is it that you can do with your Curve that you can't do on any other phone?

What makes your Curve special?
    11-23-08 06:05 PM
    Well don't know about all the other phones out there, since I didn't play with many of them or return any other phones before this one. Hehehe

So really the only thing that makes it special is belonging to me.
    I'm not one of those pining away for a phone I don't have, so not in the group wanting a phone that my carrier doesn't have or is not getting. Something will come along later when I'm ready for a new phone, always has anyway.
    11-23-08 06:16 PM
    Same I don't have a curve sorry but I have a pearl.. And I love it becasue ita a blackberry.
    11-23-08 06:17 PM

Hi- the size, full qwery, easy to use. This is my 1st BB, so I can't say about any other phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-08 06:19 PM
    Hold it in one hand
    11-23-08 06:19 PM
    I see you have the 8320, that was my phone before the 8330. With the 8320 and TMO you have wifi, and for $10 a month you can have unlimited calling anytime you are connected through wifi. It is a very cool feature
    11-23-08 06:20 PM
    Just look at it.

Then play with it.

And then you'll know.

11-23-08 06:33 PM
    Well don't know about all the other phones out there, since I didn't play with many of them or return any other phones before this one. Hehehe

So really the only thing that makes it special is belonging to me.
    I'm not one of those pining away for a phone I don't have, so not in the group wanting a phone that my carrier doesn't have or is not getting. Something will come along later when I'm ready for a new phone, always has anyway.
    Blkbear...that's very true. Its especially easier if your plan doesn't offer those other phones but just in case they do I want to grow a strong appreciation for my Curve but I also wanted to use it to its full potential!

Do you have any opinion's on the Bold?
    11-23-08 06:34 PM

Hi- the size, full qwery, easy to use. This is my 1st BB, so I can't say about any other phone.

This is my first BB too and I'm not willing to give it up so far...but I don't want to be tempted by the Bold or the Storm...
    11-23-08 06:35 PM
    I see you have the 8320, that was my phone before the 8330. With the 8320 and TMO you have wifi, and for $10 a month you can have unlimited calling anytime you are connected through wifi. It is a very cool feature
    I do have WIFI but I'm not sure exactly what it means to have it...I don't have a Tmo set up at my home and the few times I tried to connect the WIFI while I was traveling it asked me for a password/pin...

I know that once you connect to WIFI you get to talk for free but it seems as though you already need a set up to use it...
    11-23-08 06:37 PM
    my curve is special bc it's colorwared

Just look at it.

Then play with it.

And then you'll know.

Wasn't that the ad for the Storm? Lol

my curve is special bc it's colorwared

Whoa...that's beautiful I didn't know you could have a case or skin for the entire phone!?!

Share the details!
    11-23-08 06:38 PM
    Also my first BB. I spent hours trying to unlock its potential. I'm addicted.
    11-23-08 06:38 PM
    Whoa...that's beautiful I didn't know you could have a case or skin for the entire phone!?!

Share the details!
    It's colorware. They paint the phone...its not a case or cover thats just the color it is now It gets pricey but for me it's worth it For me i had to send in my phone and they had it for almost 2 weeks, but for the GSM Curve they offer rapid return which is turn around in 2 business days from when they receive it from you.

ColorWare

ColorWare Inc., established in 2000, is an industry leader in altering the color of existing products. ColorWare began with the concept of transforming the ubiquitous beige computer into a custom-colored work of art. The idea began with an attempt to color a late-model cell phone in 1999. After a year of testing and experimenting, the ColorWare high-gloss, scratch-resistant polymer-based coating was perfected. ColorWare’s initial offerings included 22 standard colors available on two mp3 players, three gaming consoles, and four computers, and many new products as well as additional colors have been added in recent years.

Featured as number 108 on the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing privately held companies in the fall of 2007, ColorWare continues to grow at an impressive rate each year by focusing on popular electronics and offering more options on those products. As evidenced by ColorWare’s appearance in magazines such as In Style, Vogue, and Entertainment weekly, a ColorWare product is also a statement in fashion and individuality, and as such fills a high-demand niche market.

Our focus is to continue to create and transform our products beyond what the original manufacturers intended. Thank you for visiting our website. We hope to supply you with some truly unique products.
    11-23-08 06:41 PM
    It's colorware. They paint the phone...its not a case or cover thats just the color it is now It gets pricey but for me it's worth it For me i had to send in my phone and they had it for almost 2 weeks, but for the GSM Curve they offer rapid return which is turn around in 2 business days from when they receive it from you.

ColorWare
    Sigh...I knew it was too good to be true. You should have seen the way my eyes bulged when I saw it.

I'd suffer a minor stroke with my BB for even 1 hour...I'm afraid to asked how you handled the trauma?
    11-23-08 06:47 PM
    Sigh...I knew it was too good to be true. You should have seen the way my eyes bulged when I saw it.

I'd suffer a minor stroke with my BB for even 1 hour...I'm afraid to asked how you handled the trauma?
    full time school and full time work helped...i just used a prepaid while i waited....and waited....and waited.
    11-23-08 06:50 PM

ColorWare
    What did you do for the 2 days you were without your BB. I'm checking out the website and it looks pretty cool. I'm trying to find out if the effects are reversible. I have a Sunset Curve...
    11-23-08 06:50 PM
    What did you do for the 2 days you were without your BB. I'm checking out the website and it looks pretty cool. I'm trying to find out if the effects are reversible. I have a Sunset Curve...
    they had mine for 2 weeks. I have a CDMA curve and they do not offer Rapid Return on them. It is NOT reversible, it is permanent.
    11-23-08 06:53 PM
    they had mine for 2 weeks. I have a CDMA curve and they do not offer Rapid Return on them. It is NOT reversible, it is permanent.
    Ouch...How does that effect your phone insurance? (if you have it)
    11-23-08 06:56 PM
    Ouch...How does that effect your phone insurance? (if you have it)
    the warranty is voided thru verizon, but insurance isn't because i have TEC(total equiptment coverage) so i can report it lost/stolen if i have a hardware issue, and remove the housing and place on the device they send me.
    11-23-08 07:01 PM
    Hmm...well I guess $100 is worth it if it's permanent And pink would happen to be my favorite color.

I think I will skip on it for awhile until the red annoys me enough to send my phone away.

Do you know of any cool Curve themes that will wipe away the mundane grey menu background and also keep the Curve's original icon's without changing them to a single uniform color?
    11-23-08 07:10 PM
    Hey shortstop yankee rule the Sux I mean sox well yea I was right Sux, lol anywhO mines is special because it mines!!

LOVE LIVE BB
    11-23-08 07:18 PM
    Hmm...well I guess $100 is worth it if it's permanent And pink would happen to be my favorite color.

I think I will skip on it for awhile until the red annoys me enough to send my phone away.

Do you know of any cool Curve themes that will wipe away the mundane grey menu background and also keep the Curve's original icon's without changing them to a single uniform color?
    try Themes4BB.com| Free BlackBerry Themes|New BlackBerry Bold and Storm Custom Themes

or

Pimp My Berry! - Pimp Your BlackBerry!
    11-23-08 07:19 PM
    Hey shortstop yankee rule the Sux I mean sox well yea I was right Sux, lol anywhO mines is special because it mines!!

LOVE LIVE BB
    wow mature of you.
    11-23-08 07:20 PM
193 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD