But if they keep losing marketshare..., and no one buys macs in a number big enought to maintain Apple

Posted via CB10
    Either put some paragraphs in there or move that wall of text to the border.
    TgeekB, MikeX74, TGR1 and 1 others like this.
    11-06-16 01:30 PM
    As I said, if they lose marketshare they will eventually lose units sold

Posted via CB10
    They're not losing market share like Blackberry lost it. They have a loyal following, sell other products, and have little to worry about for many, many years.
    11-06-16 01:54 PM
    But if they keep losing marketshare, they undobtly Will decrease their sells in the long run, i Heard than the Iphone 7 wasn't selling as good as the 6, and Android is hitting Hard (see the pixel, the V20, the New huawei mate), the Iphone 8 Will be something totally different because it is totally needed, people is a little bored of buying the same, Sammy Will strike Hard next year as usual, google Will come with their nex pixels next year and Huawei, if the Mate 9 strikes Hard (most probably scenario) Apple Will be in a Hard possition, Am I saying Apple goes bankrupt next year? Absolutely no, but the competition is rising, rising in dangerous levels, Apple is not innovative anymore without Mr Jobs (RIP) and they have become the Same over and over, the I8 Will undoubtly boost them, but after the I8 what Will come? Thats why I do think Apple Will go bankrupt in 2020, the chinese phones (the rival that is in the nerves of every fabricant these days), the already known heavy hitters and an OS that is quickly eating IOS Will push them little for little until they are on their knees, remember when BlackBerry thinked than them were invincible and we also thinked the same? You know what happened next, and most importantly, radical changes happens everytime, in the gaming industry the creator of God of War sayed a long time ago than the PS4 and company (eight gen) Will be the Last gen or at least it should be of consoles, now a long time after we are with an industry that is changing consoles for mobiles (sony is making games for Android and IOS next year, Nintendo with pokemon GO, Mii tomo, super Mario bros endles runner, and most importantly the nintendo switch), at the time the man said that everyone laughed at its face and called him crazy, and in a hilarious way it became true, so My theory can became true or can't become, based in the facts seen already and in the future the analist can see I (personal opinion) can say than the bankrupt of Apple in 2020 can be very possible, and also say than fuchsia/andromeda OS Will make Google Vulnerable, but Andromeda is targeted to arrive in 2019 or 2020 when both Android and Chrome OS are in a very mature and avanzed OS state, in fact if Apple doesn't innovates like it used to be in past, they are doomed because tablets are irrelevant these days, and no one buys macs in a number big enought to maintain Apple

Posted via CB10
    I read some of this and if you think Apple is going to be bankrupt in 2020 I'd like to have some of what you are smoking please.
    11-06-16 02:14 PM
    Apple: Consistently doomed, since 1996 and counting.
    JeepBB, TgeekB, MikeX74 and 1 others like this.
    11-06-16 02:38 PM
    I would read what you wrote and reply to it in depth, but since it's a giant wall of text with no clear paragraph or sentence structure, I'll pass. Have a good one.
    I Am not in web version, and I do like to argumentate My answers the most

Posted via CB10
    11-06-16 02:59 PM
    Everything that goes up must come down a one point in time
    11-06-16 03:00 PM
    Everything that goes up must come down a one point in time
    That's true, but coming down doesn't mean coming to a crashing halt.
    11-06-16 03:01 PM
    That's true, but coming down doesn't mean coming to a crashing halt.
    With today's competition...one never know.
    BB is a good example
    11-06-16 03:09 PM
    Iphone will have to reduce their pricing t one point in time
    11-06-16 03:09 PM
    Someone that understands what I want to say

Posted via CB10
    11-06-16 03:11 PM
    Either put some paragraphs in there or move that wall of text to the border.
    Well then, its a ugly post or nothing, I am to lazy to turn on My pc and do things properly with grammatic, and post style

Posted via CB10
    11-06-16 03:12 PM
    Actually you can just tap the top of the screen from the home page. No need for that strenuous 2 finger swipe.

Posted via CB10
    The top bar...? Thanks. It worked! :-D

�   "BB10 dead?" - "Let's dance the Danse MacaBBRY! ... or is it..?" ;-D   �
    11-06-16 03:14 PM
    Don't have or use an iPhone, but do have and use a MacBook Pro. Enjoy it for many of the same reasons many enjoy their i-devices: It fires up quickly under Mac OS, the applications work nearly perfectly, the OS is stable (cannot recall more than three crashes in five years of continuous use), and it is secure (have never discovered a virus on it).
    Ronindan likes this.
    11-06-16 03:20 PM
    Why? Will Mercedes have to also?
    11-06-16 03:26 PM
    With today's competition...one never know.
    BB is a good example
    BB isn't a good example. They aren't comparable.
    11-06-16 03:31 PM
    Apple: Consistently doomed, since 1996 and counting.
    This, pretty much.
    11-06-16 03:31 PM
    If they keep BlackBerry 10 alive for at least 2020 and they keep growing and earning Cash with software, they could have enough Cash to make BlackBerry 10 a competitive player on mobile marlet, why?, Google is preparing An OS than Will fuse Android with Chrome OS a la Yu-Gi-Oh, when an OS is released and the predecessors being left behind there is always room for a mess a la BlackBerry OS 7 in its days, Apple if not bankrupt Will strike with everithing, Samsung Will bring a (by that time) powered Tizen, Sailfish OS and Ubuntu Phone OS if developed too, can be heavy contenders in the battle, and Windows Phone Will be one of the Majors contenders if not the most dangerous, if BlackBerry powers up 10 properly can also be a very heavy contender, well Lets wait and look

Posted via CB10
    You've basically just called iOS users ******* and then in your next post you post...well....that?

Excuse me?! Seriously?
    TGR1 likes this.
    11-06-16 03:51 PM
    You've basically just called iOS users ******* and then in your next post you post...well....that?

Excuse me?! Seriously?
    Well I don't like IOS users because they are like casual gamers, just buy what the flow buys, but that is my personal opinion
    11-06-16 04:01 PM
    BB isn't a good example. They aren't comparable.
    and why not......BB was at the top of their game then came down.....Now IPhone seems to be on the sliding slope...
    bh7171 likes this.
    11-06-16 04:11 PM
    Well I don't like IOS users because they are like casual gamers, just buy what the flow buys, but that is my personal opinion
    for some probably....but for me I needed one app that BB did not have so I bought IP7
    11-06-16 04:13 PM
    Unless you've missed the whole thread, that may have been true at one time but most people are on their second or third iPhone. Whether you like it or not, they make a good product that is supported extremely well amongst other things.

It just sounds like sour grapes from you.
    Bbnivende likes this.
    11-06-16 04:14 PM
    Well then, its a ugly post or nothing, I am to lazy to turn on My pc and do things properly with grammatic, and post style

Posted via CB10
    I choose nothing.
    JeepBB likes this.
    11-06-16 04:43 PM
    Apple just like Microsoft and Google have monopolies in other business units that allowed them to move in and out market the competition in Palm, Blackberry, and Nokia. I would say WebOS, BB10, and Meego were all vastly superior but they were the little guys who never had a chance once the big players with billions upon billions in marketing dollars stepped in. Nothing would have changed that and the governments don't seem to care about this crony capitalism.

I owned an iphone before just about anyone and while it was neat back in 2008 today iOS is just complete garbage to me. It's a UI nightmare that functions but not elegantly and is so dumbed down. I want to throw my ipad against the wall half the time with it's bastardized OS. Android really isn't much better either though but they have the apps so that's what people get.

At least with the new MacBook Pro Apple released last week they are the laughing stock now.
    11-06-16 05:08 PM
    and why not......BB was at the top of their game then came down.....Now IPhone seems to be on the sliding slope...
    Because what BB was and what Apple is are two different things.
    11-06-16 07:14 PM
    That's like saying BB users are grandpa's that never adapted to new technology.
    Bonnie Bonzai likes this.
    11-06-16 07:17 PM
567 ... 1718192021 ...