The only thing that saddens me is than BlackBerry ex-employers are going to the company I most hate, Apple, heck I could even like more to see them in Microsoft, even in Google... now probably IOS is going to become more like BlackBerry 10, and if they have succes , I personally would go to Canada to bitchslap Chen with My Z10 and even with My Playbook (to give it a good use) for being such an A5sWho!le

Posted via CB10
    11-06-16 06:39 AM
    Yeah. What's really funny is the folks who think they're somehow special or elite because they still use a BlackBerry. Weird.
    And if you call another brand names, it's automatically worse than yours.
    DrBoomBotz and shaleem like this.
    11-06-16 07:03 AM
    Well the IPHONE is just the most known Phone, if people used to know LG, Huawei and even Sony, and most importantly, if people were able to see thought Apple Marketing and see is just an overpriced piece of crap, the IPHONE will be dead, and I do like BB10, but to say I will insult people Who don't use it is mad, I say retar.....ded people because that is what people Who buys IPHONEs are, not because They don't use my beloved OS lol

Posted via CB10
    Could you stop please? You're making a fool of yourself.
    11-06-16 07:06 AM
    Could you stop please? You're making a fool of yourself.
    Exactly with what I am making fun of myself?

Posted via CB10
    11-06-16 07:12 AM
    Exactly with what I am making fun of myself?

Posted via CB10
    The name calling, etc. It shouldn't take explaining.
    11-06-16 07:21 AM
    The name calling, etc. It shouldn't take explaining.
    Saying than there is a World outside of the already known isn't making fun of myself, in fact Iphones are Just the tip of the iceberg, if you don't like these brands I Just named then think in the ones you like

Posted via CB10
    11-06-16 07:24 AM
    If they keep BlackBerry 10 alive for at least 2020 and they keep growing and earning Cash with software, they could have enough Cash to make BlackBerry 10 a competitive player on mobile marlet, why?, Google is preparing An OS than Will fuse Android with Chrome OS a la Yu-Gi-Oh, when an OS is released and the predecessors being left behind there is always room for a mess a la BlackBerry OS 7 in its days, Apple if not bankrupt Will strike with everithing, Samsung Will bring a (by that time) powered Tizen, Sailfish OS and Ubuntu Phone OS if developed too, can be heavy contenders in the battle, and Windows Phone Will be one of the Majors contenders if not the most dangerous, if BlackBerry powers up 10 properly can also be a very heavy contender, well Lets wait and look

Posted via CB10
    Yeah! And unicorns will be the preferred method of travel at that point too!
    shaleem and StephanieMaks like this.
    11-06-16 07:36 AM
    Well Apple is losing market share quarter after quarter, Microsoft hasn't killed windows 10 mobile because they need to be in mobile market, at least in that shamefull form, samsung is developing Tizen and has a Major marketshare than BlackBerry 10 and even Windows 10 mobile i believe, and google is developing a os whose kernel isn't from linux so My point stands

Posted via CB10
    11-06-16 07:51 AM
    Well Apple is losing market share quarter after quarter, Microsoft hasn't killed windows 10 mobile because they need to be in mobile market, at least in that shamefull form, samsung is developing Tizen and has a Major marketshare than BlackBerry 10 and even Windows 10 mobile i believe, and google is developing a os whose kernel isn't from linux so My point stands

Posted via CB10
    Sure, OK.
    11-06-16 07:52 AM
    You can have them sent to cloud and remove them as needed from device automatically as well.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...887841816e.jpg
    Only with iCloud. Not with OneDrive, Box, Google, Amazon or Dropbox. Apple's non-standard file management for photos is one of the biggest complaints that my Apple friends have.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-16 07:59 AM

Posted via CB10
    Yes, we know Apple lost market share, but they routinely earn at least 90% percent of the profit in the smartphone market. Market share isn't the be-all/end-all metric for success a lot of people think it is. I'm pretty sure that if I was the CEO of any Android handset manufacturer(even Samsung, this last quarter), I'd much rather have the money generated by the iPhone than Android's market share. Last I checked, you can't pay bills, pay employees, or buy components with market share.
    11-06-16 08:06 AM
    So, what are you going to do?
    Not buy another tablet from Apple unless they replace iOS with the Mac OS. I find iPad, even the newest one, to be a totally underwhelming device.

Posted via CB10
    DJ BigToe likes this.
    11-06-16 08:07 AM
    simplicity
    11-06-16 09:03 AM
    Brainwashing. What other company has such a hold on its consumers where they will proclaim their phone is superior to everyone else's and that anyone not using one is a complete fool... oh wait
    11-06-16 09:11 AM
    BlackBerry is dead! Long live BlackBerry!
    11-06-16 09:34 AM
    On Bell if you purchase a 5S your plan is reduced by $10 a month = a savings of $240 over the life of the contract compared with the SE.

Non premium phones phone contracts can be cheaper than for a premium phone. The DTEK50 would be $190 cheaper than an SE over the life of the contract. The 5S could be a good budget phone choice.

It varies so much because sometimes you can get a trade in on your old phone too. If you can get a trade in on a SE and not a 5S that might make up the difference.

Posted via CB10
    I did ask the girl at Rogers when I had to have the service books resend to my 9900 about what was it now 10 days ago? I remember you mentioned this and so I did ask her because of that, but unfortunately she said they're all the same price. I don't mind because I do like that BIS is included because I use iPhone and BlackBerry but it looks like we cannot get our plans cheaper if we say we don't want BIS, with Rogers anyway...

Rogers does offer a $35 plan if I recall and it something like Wi-Fi only but no data. So that's always an option but I do like having data.
    Bbnivende likes this.
    11-06-16 10:32 AM
    Yes, we know Apple lost market share, but they routinely earn at least 90% percent of the profit in the smartphone market. Market share isn't the be-all/end-all metric for success a lot of people think it is. I'm pretty sure that if I was the CEO of any Android handset manufacturer(even Samsung, this last quarter), I'd much rather have the money generated by the iPhone than Android's market share. Last I checked, you can't pay bills, pay employees, or buy components with market share.
    But if they keep losing marketshare, they undobtly Will decrease their sells in the long run, i Heard than the Iphone 7 wasn't selling as good as the 6, and Android is hitting Hard (see the pixel, the V20, the New huawei mate), the Iphone 8 Will be something totally different because it is totally needed, people is a little bored of buying the same, Sammy Will strike Hard next year as usual, google Will come with their nex pixels next year and Huawei, if the Mate 9 strikes Hard (most probably scenario) Apple Will be in a Hard possition, Am I saying Apple goes bankrupt next year? Absolutely no, but the competition is rising, rising in dangerous levels, Apple is not innovative anymore without Mr Jobs (RIP) and they have become the Same over and over, the I8 Will undoubtly boost them, but after the I8 what Will come? Thats why I do think Apple Will go bankrupt in 2020, the chinese phones (the rival that is in the nerves of every fabricant these days), the already known heavy hitters and an OS that is quickly eating IOS Will push them little for little until they are on their knees, remember when BlackBerry thinked than them were invincible and we also thinked the same? You know what happened next, and most importantly, radical changes happens everytime, in the gaming industry the creator of God of War sayed a long time ago than the PS4 and company (eight gen) Will be the Last gen or at least it should be of consoles, now a long time after we are with an industry that is changing consoles for mobiles (sony is making games for Android and IOS next year, Nintendo with pokemon GO, Mii tomo, super Mario bros endles runner, and most importantly the nintendo switch), at the time the man said that everyone laughed at its face and called him crazy, and in a hilarious way it became true, so My theory can became true or can't become, based in the facts seen already and in the future the analist can see I (personal opinion) can say than the bankrupt of Apple in 2020 can be very possible, and also say than fuchsia/andromeda OS Will make Google Vulnerable, but Andromeda is targeted to arrive in 2019 or 2020 when both Android and Chrome OS are in a very mature and avanzed OS state, in fact if Apple doesn't innovates like it used to be in past, they are doomed because tablets are irrelevant these days, and no one buys macs in a number big enought to maintain Apple

Posted via CB10
    11-06-16 10:45 AM
    They're also an excellent source of protein and are entirely cholesterol free. True fact!
    JeepBB and Yatezy like this.
    11-06-16 11:44 AM
    11-06-16 11:47 AM
    Here is a study why

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...n_5967626.html

Posted via CB10
    I readed it a long time ago in spanish, but thanks for bringing, by the way if people goes out of IOS to other brands in different platforms or well, the "only" different platform, Is comprobated than they don't come back in the majority of cases, however this statement needs a Link to be valid

Posted via CB10
    11-06-16 11:51 AM
    Here is a study why

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...n_5967626.html

Posted via CB10
    Must mean they like the phone if they are purchasing another one despite it being supposedly crippled by Apple.
    11-06-16 12:10 PM
    Must mean they like the phone if they are purchasing another one despite it being supposedly crippled by Apple.
    As I said, if they lose marketshare they will eventually lose units sold

Posted via CB10
    11-06-16 12:24 PM
    As I said, if they lose marketshare they will eventually lose units sold

Posted via CB10
    Apple iPhone Grabs 104% Of Smartphone Industry Profit In Q3 | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD
    11-06-16 12:39 PM
    Well, debunked totally, you won blue old man

Posted via CB10
    11-06-16 12:41 PM
    But if they keep losing marketshare, they undobtly Will decrease their sells in the long run, i Heard than the Iphone 7 wasn't selling as good as the 6, and Android is hitting Hard (see the pixel, the V20, the New huawei mate), the Iphone 8 Will be something totally different because it is totally needed, people is a little bored of buying the same, Sammy Will strike Hard next year as usual, google Will come with their nex pixels next year and Huawei, if the Mate 9 strikes Hard (most probably scenario) Apple Will be in a Hard possition, Am I saying Apple goes bankrupt next year? Absolutely no, but the competition is rising, rising in dangerous levels, Apple is not innovative anymore without Mr Jobs (RIP) and they have become the Same over and over, the I8 Will undoubtly boost them, but after the I8 what Will come? Thats why I do think Apple Will go bankrupt in 2020, the chinese phones (the rival that is in the nerves of every fabricant these days), the already known heavy hitters and an OS that is quickly eating IOS Will push them little for little until they are on their knees, remember when BlackBerry thinked than them were invincible and we also thinked the same? You know what happened next, and most importantly, radical changes happens everytime, in the gaming industry the creator of God of War sayed a long time ago than the PS4 and company (eight gen) Will be the Last gen or at least it should be of consoles, now a long time after we are with an industry that is changing consoles for mobiles (sony is making games for Android and IOS next year, Nintendo with pokemon GO, Mii tomo, super Mario bros endles runner, and most importantly the nintendo switch), at the time the man said that everyone laughed at its face and called him crazy, and in a hilarious way it became true, so My theory can became true or can't become, based in the facts seen already and in the future the analist can see I (personal opinion) can say than the bankrupt of Apple in 2020 can be very possible, and also say than fuchsia/andromeda OS Will make Google Vulnerable, but Andromeda is targeted to arrive in 2019 or 2020 when both Android and Chrome OS are in a very mature and avanzed OS state, in fact if Apple doesn't innovates like it used to be in past, they are doomed because tablets are irrelevant these days, and no one buys macs in a number big enought to maintain Apple

Posted via CB10
    I would read what you wrote and reply to it in depth, but since it's a giant wall of text with no clear paragraph or sentence structure, I'll pass. Have a good one.
    Last edited by MikeX74; 11-06-16 at 01:56 PM.
    TgeekB, DrBoomBotz and TGR1 like this.
    11-06-16 01:27 PM
567 ... 1617181920 ...