Windows Mobile phones are, IMHO, just about the worst you can get.
    agreed.

and phonemaster...it's "hilarious" and "you're" and "versatile"

i would think that someone of your caliber would at least use proper spelling and grammar. just sayin...
    10-26-09 12:19 AM
    i had enough fun bad mouthing the blackberry for one day. i do have one myself and like it. but after the christmas holiday and the beginning of 2010 will see where the blackberry is.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-09 09:21 AM
    Because they are awesome Duh thats why I have one
    10-26-09 10:16 AM
    i had enough fun bad mouthing the blackberry for one day. i do have one myself and like it. but after the christmas holiday and the beginning of 2010 will see where the blackberry is.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I see you have a TP2. What do you think of that? I was eyeing that up, not to replace my beloved 8900, just as a nice addition to the family
    10-26-09 10:43 AM
    Here's my theory...

...Because RIM sneaks small amounts of a highly addictive drug into their devices. This drug is made to slow release over the lifetime of the device, and works in several ways. It can be inhaled, every time you talk to someone on the phone, you get a small dose. It can be absorbed through the skin, so that every time you touch the keyboard, it will enter through your fingers/thumbs.

WARNING: This drug is HIGHLY addictive! The more you play with your BB, the more addicted you will become! Even those who only pick up a BB at the carrier store, will have a small dose, and if they don't purchase said BB, they will still long for it! For those of us who have had several BB's... we are now hooked for life! Any time spent without our BB in close proximity will cause strong symptoms of withdrawl! There is no cure!

LOL
    10-26-09 10:55 AM
    I am just happy I'm the only one in Finland with a BlackBerry (uhh maybe there's max 10 BB users here... I don't know)-- anyway makes me feel important and sometimes greater than the 5 million people living here

I bet NO other CrackBerryist can compare to me when it comes to being unique
    10-26-09 01:40 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD