Keeps me in touch with work and life seamlessly. Everything important that is happening in my world and the world around me I can find in this little device. I love it.
    11-24-07 06:06 PM
    I wanted push email for work. It was a great purchase compared to the older blackberries I have used.
    11-24-07 08:43 PM
    I chose ny bb b/c it is sleek, sexy, but also bc the functionality. I enjoy recieving my emails on demand, access to the web and the ability to add applications that I use for my business.
    11-24-07 09:27 PM
    Ive owned just about everything out there except the iphone and everything has fallen apart, locked up, crashed, lost those stupid stylus pens, and the BB has allways been there ive owned three now and theres nothing out there that i would go back to they just dont hold up as good as the BB's
    11-24-07 10:34 PM
    I just upgraded to the 8310 curve on Friday. Had the treo 680. Main reason for the switch was the CONSTANT resets from my treo. I thought it might be third party related (which should not happen anyway,) but it was not. I restored to factory settings. Same thing, push the button to answer the phone and sure enough RESET, no big deal if I didn't make money via cellphone. I had sent this stupid treo back to palm 3 times. Enough was enough. Another reason was the size and weight of the treo, I was starting to drag my left leg from the weight of the treo. The curve, fits nice in pocket and in hand. I had a ton of 3rd party apps for the treo, sucked to give them up in some ways. I will find suitable replacements for the curve. At least this new baby red works. Email works perfect, phone quality is loud enough to hear at halfway (had to buy 3rd party to make that happen with my treo.) My wife doesn't even want the treo now, she was usually on the receiving end of the constant resets. I will eBay it to buy her a pearl I think. Almost have her sold on the idea of it Anyway after reading all the good and bad things about the curve right here at crackberry, it was almost a no brainer. I am glad that I took the time and didn't rush into the 8800, need the camera and video as I have 4 kids and my wife and I MMS pics back and forth a lot. Make the jump, I was glad I did.
    11-24-07 10:49 PM
    Well, I had no clue what the thing was when I first got it as a gift. After a week, I could not put it down.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-07 11:14 AM
    I've had 'em all...and have returned to the BlackBerry because of sheer reliability and functionality. There are lots of other smartphones that have more "bling"...but none that do 3what they do as well as the BlackBerry.

It just 3works...and that's a beautiful thing.
    11-27-07 01:38 PM
    Since I'm brand new to BB world my story is pretty recent. Up until early this month I always used a plain ol' phone. I texted and made phone calls, but never felt the urge to do anything else. Me and my bf got into the habit of going antique hunting. Not for profit mainly for fun, and I realized how much easier or trips would be if I had a fancy smancy phone to help along the way so I started looking around.
    I have TMo as my carrier, and although I always though sidekicks looked silly and kind of childish I saw they were coming out with a new pretty attractive one (the sidekick "slide") and the sidekick plan is a pretty good deal (unlimited data, email, and messaging for $20) so I figured why not.
    Two defective phone returns later TMo finally recalled the thing. They tried to get me to upgrade to the LX, but by that point my sidekick days were through.
    I started researching smart phones (once you go data you cant go back) and ended up lusting after the curve. It had all the features I wanted, it was attractive, and people really seemed to love their phone heck, I found whole communities of people who love their phone lol.
    So here I am.
    11-27-07 05:35 PM
    Got one to test, never changed from then on
    11-27-07 05:58 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD