So what jobs do you have?

What BB are you using?

Do you use a case with it or ?

Me iam a SAR tech and i use a BB bold 9650 with otterbox...

NEXT
    08-07-11 10:01 PM
    I'm a Manufacturers Rep primarily with a 9300
    and I do financial planning, technology consulting as side careers, which I use my 9800 for

The Playbook is used more as a manufacturers rep because of PDF drawings and government legislation that I need to keep on hand,
    but when showing someone their retirement plan it is nice to also have the playbook display the graphs on their home TV's
    08-07-11 11:07 PM
    I own and operate an emergency weather alert service.
    I work for a financial data service. (Fed Reserve, Banks, etc. etc. etc..)
    I am a dad.

The BB phone and PB help me with all the above.
    9650 and a PB on USCC...

Tim
    08-07-11 11:17 PM
    I am a rep for t-mobile.. My personal phone is a Curve 3G 9330 with Sprint (lol) I also use a otter box commuter case w/ screen protector.

Side note: T-mobile doesn't have good service in my apt, been using Sprint for years..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by jlarkins08; 08-08-11 at 12:19 PM.
    08-07-11 11:31 PM
    Musician.

08-08-11 12:43 AM
    So what jobs do you have?
    What BB are you using?
    Do you use a case with it or ?
    9700 in IT, dealing with customers and vendors around the world 24/7... Otterbox heavy duty bouncy rubber thing which is good cause I dropped it twice already
    08-08-11 02:05 AM
    I work for the Federal government (upper management IT enterprise and IT related contracting) and I have a government issued 9650. Also K9 search and rescue volunteer currently in hiatus since the loss of my partner...training a young golden for certification and reinstatement.
    I also have a personal BB (currently a Torch) which helps me stay in touch with loved ones primarily via BBM, which is indispensable. BB has been the best management and communication tool to help me manage my day.
    Sorry = forgot...use the BB case for all BBs...love the magnet sleep feature. Phone nekkid otherwise.
    Except....otterbox defender case if deployed.
    Last edited by Qbnkelt; 08-08-11 at 02:42 AM.
    omi10468 and ronnel.gacutana like this.
    08-08-11 02:37 AM
    I own a small same day courier business, 99% of my jobs are urgent and need fast response, my BB delivers email bookings very fast and allows me to respond very fast, many times emails show like this, sent-10:00 received-10:00 and my reply 10:00

I also need good quality call quality, good signal as I'm always on the go, good voice dial as I'm always driving and good battery life as i can't risk running out.

BB delivers all the above.

08-08-11 04:02 AM
    Operations Manager for two guitar shops. Emails, texting, calling, facebook (major marketing tool), ebay, fed ex, camera for events and products that need to be viewed, scheduling etc. My Storm 2 is always by my side and has never let me down.

Only wish I have, Someone please make a decent guitar/bass tuner app. It would serve me greatly.
    08-08-11 07:17 AM
    Wow, I feel bad about my usage now...lol

I'm an industrial design student, and somewhat of a freelancer 3D modeler (hobby of mine).
    I currently own a 8520 and an iPhone. The 8520 is used mostly for e-mails, calls and BBM'ing with my family and friends, who are in South America while I live in France. The iPhone is basically a gaming platform, and I'm getting rid of it next week (finally), sticking to my 8520 until I get a 9860. (Finally I can get rid of the second contract and unify everything under a BB)
    jersey kid likes this.
    08-08-11 07:38 AM
    I know I don't have my BB yet, but I getting mine because I am a psychotherapist, I need to keep all of my communication confidential and good voice quality, I also need to be able to access my phone via my computor with no cloud. Because of this choice my wife and daughter will also have BB's as well.
    I'm not sure about cases as yet but do want bedside chargers etc for my new torch 9810.
    08-08-11 07:52 AM
    Wow lets keep it going folks this is getting good...
    08-08-11 03:52 PM
    I am a Market Manager with 14 stores for a National tire company. I used every inch of my 9650. I handle 30-40 emails, 25-30 phone calls and countless text and BBM messages daily and keep track of tasks and my calendar. I would be lost without it. I attempted to use a new Droid (due to all the hype) but it was no where as intuitive as my BB. I just can't give this up. I am a machine with this phone and I would be hard pressed to move on to another platform.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    08-08-11 04:01 PM
    I am a Market Manager with 14 stores for a National tire company. I used every inch of my 9650. I handle 30-40 emails, 25-30 phone calls and countless text and BBM messages daily and keep track of tasks and my calendar. I would be lost without it. I attempted to use a new Droid (due to all the hype) but it was no where as intuitive as my BB. I just can't give this up. I am a machine with this phone and I would be hard pressed to move on to another platform.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk

I hear ya one day without im lost....not good...lol..
    08-08-11 07:26 PM
    I work for CrackBerry. Uhh, need I say more? lol.
    08-08-11 07:55 PM
    I'm in oil and gas, gas compression mostly, international field service. Push email and bbm are my good friend. The company I work for has thousands of employees around the world and only work with BlackBerries.
    08-08-11 07:56 PM
    As a churchworker, soccer coach, writer and family guy, I could write a book (I literally am writing a book I started on BB) about how BB was instrumental in making me a mobile professional. I even used my BB for sermon messages from the pulpit. Most people are shocked when I tell them how my BB was a laptop replacement. Music, communication, document creation, blogging, etc.

I worked as a corporate investigator, and I used it for that as well.

Even now that I have moved on to another platform, still recommend BBs for specific instances. I truly love BBs.
    08-08-11 08:13 PM
    Own an insurance agency. Manage a few email accounts and love to play golf. BB allows me to keep my game sharp and not miss anything important at the office. Also a dad of a kid who plays sports and am always at games/practices...makes it easier to be there with my berry in my pocket. Can't wait for the 9850!

08-08-11 08:46 PM
    I work for CrackBerry. Uhh, need I say more? lol.

UMMMM....No......lol
    08-08-11 09:00 PM
    I am an automation programmer and integrator. Have to travel quite a lot to install and service equipment. Blackberry helps me stay in touch with home base. The camera is invaluable to me for taking shots of machine components, especially when on the road. I do wish I had a better camera as I am often trying to take close in shots, and it is difficult to get a clear picture with fixed focus. BBM is awesome for keeping in touch with friends and loved ones when travelling. Could probably use other phones, but I have really enjoyed my BB thus far. I also wish Blackberry data add ons were more widely available when using prepaid services in Europe.
    08-08-11 10:10 PM
    Im a sales rep. in food distribution. I have a BB Torch and a Playbook that I both use in my work. Torch for BBM and communication and Playbook for Sales Presentations for different products.

My Torch is pretty much naked except for zagg skin for some protection, same with the Playbook.

Our company is going to doing some upgrades to our system and according to a member of the IT department it looks like I will be able to use my Playbook for much more.

I Love Blackberry!!
    08-09-11 12:29 AM
    IT/Network Administrator. I live by email. What else would one use, lol...
    08-09-11 12:38 AM
    LOL
    I'm looking for a job currently as I am jobless... (my blackberry helps me communicate)

08-09-11 02:06 AM
    I work in facilities management / engineering for a public school district and am responsible for 400,000+ sq ft of commercial building space. My BB allows me to receive and fire off emails on the go and stay connected. The school purchased a PB for me and using it has definitely made me more efficient. I can send memo's, create and modify work orders, checked inventory all from my PB. I am thinking about having the IT dept replace my laptop with a desktop when it needs replacing since I really dont need the portability of the laptop anymore.
    08-09-11 06:17 AM
    Right now I'm a business student, but my profs like to send a millions emails a day, and we have groups on facebook for classes. It is way easier to carry around my torch 9800 than carrying my laptop around with me! And with the new fb chat it is way more convinent!

08-09-11 08:33 AM
293 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD