View Poll Results: What will Entice You to get BB10?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • More $ Credits for a BB10? (i.e. 3yr term: $150, or a Free BB10)

0 0%
  • More Data? - More $ Credits on Pricier Plans to Offset Cost? (i.e.$100 credit for 3GB Plan vs 1GB)

0 0%
  • Credits on App (To use expensive apps)

0 0%
  • Accessory Bundle (i.e. Otterbox Case + Handfree Headset?)

0 0%
  • Shorter Term Contract? Less than 3 years? (Can opt on 2 yr term w/ BB10 activation on same plan)

0 0%
  • Combo #1 and #4/#3

0 0%
  • Combo #2 and #5

4 80.00%
  • Don't care, you Troll. Just GTFO!

1 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    As a current or future Small Business owner, what kind of offers would you like to see from your carriers?
    - More $$ Credits?
    - Accessory Bundles?
    - App Credits?

You can vote in the poll below. If you have Other kind of ideas, Please Post Replies!
    Your suggestions will be taken into account, and the most popular choices may be adopted and be used as a Marketing Campaign once BB10 launches!

Why am I a newbie and starting a thread with poll out of the blue? Am I troll?

Maybe, maybe not (troll). I'm a marketing manager working for 1 of the Big 3 Canadian Telecom companies (Rogers, Bell, Telus), targeting Small Businesses.
    I've never been a BB user (current Nexus user, ). So I have No Idea what BB peeps would want. Especially for their small businesses.

Prizes? Hmm....depends on how popular this thread gets!
    Last edited by Big3TelcoPro; 01-03-13 at 05:26 PM.
    01-03-13 05:06 PM
    it depends what you are looking for as a small biz owner..

In the last quarter earning call Thorsten hinted there would various service offering for a small biz owner but didn't specify much details. May be they will announce more on Jan 30th or during the unveiling of BES10 in May. That said I can think of - they might offer secured communications as a package meaning all the communications are encrypted end-to-end and routed through the RIM NOC, secondly they might offer cloud based BES that offers platform as a service model (PaaS) meaning small biz internal applications can be assessed securely over RIM NOC than through internet, a cloud based MDM solution for small biz, the blackberry balance solution, might even offer BBM minutes for video and voice over 4G etc for people traveling overseas. I also think carriers will get a pie of all these services that are offered
    01-03-13 05:23 PM
    Free custom email address would be huge, most small businesses use an @gmail or @hotmail account.
    JR A likes this.
    01-03-13 05:28 PM
    There's quite a learning curve for me to wrap my head around all the BB goodies. Especially cloud based BES, MDM solutions, BB Balance solution, and BBM minutes? You got any links on these where I can dig deeper?

Carriers (at least here in Canada) are responsible for presenting a suite of solutions of how to market the BB10 properly and then RIM throws $$ at us. Although we have the leverage where RIM throws $$ at us, they never take the initiative to inform/educate us on their newer innovative service solutions to incorporate into our marketing strategies. Marketers like us are busy fighting and spying each other; ain't got no time to learn.
    01-03-13 05:43 PM