I had an EVO 4G and it was OK but for the items stated above I have to agree.
    1.Battery life
    2.Push Technology for email even though Android and others are doing this.
    3.Profiles
    4.Applications I would add for this reason:BB makes apps I would actually USE!
    When I was on Android and shopped for apps I was very confused on why the **** they even made some of those apps. The apps I have I actually use and I am not a professional business suit guy. I am average Joe but I love my BB! I don't hate on any format just prefer the BB.

Enjoy your Android I hope it works for you. But for me for now it's BlackBerry!
    01-06-11 07:17 PM
    battery life, amazing software, instant push notifications, and security. the blackberry does what i need it to do. although they don't have hundreds of thousands of millions of apps, they have the apps that i need. switched to nokia, and i didn't like it, so i went back to blackberry. tried the iphone and liked it but lacked battery life so i went back to blackberry again. had android, and aside from battery life, it only supported instant push notification for gmail, and now i'm back to the berry.
    01-06-11 08:14 PM
    These threads suck, but the main reason is battery life. My Fascinate had the worst battery life out of any phone I've ever used.
    01-06-11 09:41 PM
    1. email
    2. battery life
    3. form factor
    4. durability
    5. screen (i'm not a fan of touch screens)
    6. best keyboards on the market (specifically the Bold keyboards)
    01-06-11 10:21 PM
    It's funny that one of Blackberry's most solid and amazing features, security, doesn't get much of a mention.
    01-06-11 10:33 PM
    What keeps you with Blackberry...

...nothing. Die-hard BlackBerry user switching to one of these amazing new Android 4G phones as soon as my contract is up. Tired of waiting for this company to develop something to compete with the Android market. And now I'm done waiting.
    01-07-11 12:07 AM
    World events have demonstrated, when the network is overloaded, BlackBerry will be the last channel standing. That is why first responders carry BlackBerry now.

I live with in an isolated place with degraded signal conditions. My BlackBerry uses Wifi to provide full service, but when I am away from the Wifi Hotspot and "need" to get through on one bar or less, It does. You could say, I am betting my life on it.
    I give you props for still using the 8120 Pearl. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
    01-07-11 12:45 AM
    Simply the physical keyboard. If iPhone had a physical keyboard, I am done with underpowered Bold 9700. I love the physical feeling of a keyboard, so I have to stick with blackberry.
    01-07-11 12:59 AM
    Removable battery and physical keyboard. I don't like the virtual keyboards and if my battery dies I just go to best buy and get a new one and I'm back in business.
    01-07-11 01:46 AM
84 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD