I should have said Quickbooks reports. Sorry for the confusion.
    Do you mean saved PDF report files?
    04-22-14 12:27 AM
    Do you mean saved PDF report files?
    Yes

My bitchin' Z30 BlackBerry
    04-22-14 12:10 PM
    Business owner - Automotive Powertrain Parts Manufacturer in Europe.
    My Q10 handles all my important stuff. Mainly EMails, a lot of attachments (PDF, PPT, DOC)
    I use still my PB quite often to view this attached files on a larger screen. (allways on Meetings, its better then printing documents/files/pictures)

Got a lot of phone calls- here for I'm waiting for the BlackBerry Classic!!because of the call buttons
    I love the multitasking feature - helps me a lot!

Posted via Q10Bold
    04-22-14 01:45 PM
    I run a media services/live events and consultancy business in london.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-14 04:19 PM
    Teacher in secondary sector in Scotland. Great for emails of all varieties, both work and personal...keeps me organised for meetings and deadlines...able to keep my life on track both in school and at home. Believe me, not an easy task, as all aspects are extremely busy...!!

Posted via CB10
    stlabrat and Soul_Est like this.
    04-22-14 04:35 PM
    Technical Account Manager/Business Analyst for a start-up in Maryland. I have a z10, want a z30- but might wait it out for new touch flagship device. I love my phone, keeps me connected to absolutely everything- which is good and bad. Multiple email and twitter accounts. BBM with over 50 contacts now. Heavy calendar use, and typing is a breeze. I think the beauty of the phone/os is when you just use it and it get things done quickly.
    stlabrat and Soul_Est like this.
    04-22-14 04:42 PM
    I'm a student and my BlackBerry Z10 helps me with keeping track of my projects and stuff to be done with Remember. I also juggle e-mails from professors and texts from my classmates with the Hub. Docs to Go is very useful for me as I can edit my presentations OTG, as well as draft up some essays on it too. It also enables me to view files sent by my professors.

And then I also have Money Plus to help me with my budget

I listen to music and side loaded Minecraft for those times where the professor doesn't show up and you wait for the next class...

Posted via CB10 | Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.2141
    04-22-14 05:04 PM
    I'm a data analyst and trainer/presenter for a univeristy. I have a Z30, but have decided to try using a Bold 9930 for 30 days.

My Bold 9930 bridged with my PlayBook is a powerful duo. Perfect for travel. They are the ultimate communication and productivity tools.

I find I am able to get to what I need to see more efficiently and usually with fewer steps on my Bold than on my Z30.

Battery life on the Bold is great. It usually lasts through a full day at work without needing a charge.

The call volume, call quality, and connection quality are fantastic.

I can blast out emails, texts, IMs, etc. quickly on the Bold with its best-ever physical keyboard. That, along with the toolbelt and touch screen make for a versatile and efficient user interface.

I can drive presentations from my PlayBook, using my Bold to control it via Bridge. The PlayBook supports full 1080p out via micro HDMI - no proprietary adapters needed!

Speaking of bridge, I enjoy FULL Bridge functionality. Unlike with BB10, which only lets the PlayBook manage text messages and BBM, I can manage the Bold's BBM, Texts, Calendar, Messages, Memo Pad, Tasks, and Contacts from my PlayBook.

Bridge also lets me connect to the internet on my PlayBook without having to tether or hotspot. More than once I have been happily surfing the web or churning through emails when others around me couldn't do anything without a WiFi connection.

Accessories make a huge difference. I have 2 rapid charging stands for the PlayBook - one for home and one for work. No need to fiddle with charging cables. I just ordered a couple Bold 9900/9930 charging docs for the same purpose.

I also have the OEM Bluetooth mini keyboard with case, which has greatly increased my PlayBook's usefulness. I can remotely access my desktop in my office at the university and the PB becomes a little Windows netbook!

I could go on, but you get the idea.

I'm very much looking forward to the BlackBerry Classic. Along with the return of the toolbelt, I hope it comes with a BB10 update that brings more of BB OS 7's features along with it. The best of both worlds!
    04-22-14 10:25 PM
    Environmental Investigator, Emergency Response Coordinator- 27 years, Martial Arts Practitioner/Instructor 38/25 yrs, Zumba Fitness Instructor - 5 yrs, Nutritional Advisor 11 years. I have everything from events from Hurricane, Tornadoes, Chemical spills, class schedules or for private students(contacts), my playlist for Zumba Fitness events to raise money(Cancer/Autism/Heart Disease/Diabetes, etc..), client list and working with those on weight loss. So, while I currently don't take any photos (still on 10.3 leak), my Z10 gets a full workout - everyday. Totally appreciate my extended battery. I'll probably move all my music over to my Q10.
    you keep yourself busy!
    04-23-14 10:36 AM
    I am currently a supply teacher and my Z10 / PlayBook combo has saved my *** a few times. If the teacher emails me a document or ppt and the local computer doesn't work (which is often) I just load it up on the pb and use my Z10 to control the slides.

I have even done group discussions where I open a blank word doc and as we are talking I use my Z10 to type in the answers, bridged to the PlayBook the answers then get projected to the board for the students to copy. The kids freak out over this, and sometimes I will even let them use the phone to add in answers (and then they freak even more bc none of them have seen the Z10 keyboard).

*protip* if you are doing something like this make sure to turn off mobile network so no messages come in. You never want to take a chance of an incoming message during a presentation or when a customer/student has the phone.

*protip2* you can use an old BlackBerry with BlackBerry bridge to do the same thing and not worry about someone breaking your phone.

Btw, check out my blog to see other cool teaching posts

thenewteachers.wordpress.com

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 11:31 AM
    Engineering Firm, I am an Contract Inspector. I have a Q10, which I chose over an iPhone because I text a lot and the physical keyboard is tremendous. I also use my own PlayBook, which I charge the company for when I use it, so they have paid for it many times over. I use the PlayBook for pre-construction photos, read PDF files of Contract Specs and drawings and the calculator on the PB as well as the Q10 is very good. I also bridge the PB to my Q10 and surf the web when I need to.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 11:49 AM
    So according to some reading here BBOS is better with playbook than BB OS 10 handheld. No wonder why peoples wants the old stuff back and not moving to OS 10.
    So BB need to redo a real playbook with OS 10 that works with the BB phone OS 10.
    04-23-14 06:47 PM
112 ... 345