Consultant for pharma/biotech compliance company. Employer has a BYOD policy so I use my BlackBerry. I see some older BlackBerry phones and other brands but I don't think anyone else has a BB10 device.

I need a phone with a battery that lasts all day, especially when I travel, and can handle all the emails and phone calls I get without dying at 5pm.

I like color coding my work email (I don't use Balance because it's not supported at work) and using priority inbox. I also like the pinch view in the hub to filter email.

BlackBerry Travel is another favorite of mine. I depend on that app to keep all my travel plans organized.

The larger screen lets me easily view contracts and policies/procedures that I write for clients. I also like the Z30 screen size for GPS/maps and the speakers are great for calls on speakerphone and music at the end of the day.

I initially used the Q10 but the Z30 battery lasts longer. I like the virtual keyboard just as much as the physical.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-14 10:21 PM
    Just a university student graduating this year.

I take class note photos with my Q10, use the calendar option for schedulings, email with colleagues and professors, etc

While I do not require the full productivity of a BlackBerry yet. It will change soon enough!

I read somewhere that BlackBerry users are more educated and have higher income than other OS users, not sure if it's valid or proven, but seeing this thread makes me realize it might actually be true.
    04-20-14 03:05 AM
    Just a university student graduating this year.

I take class note photos with my Q10, use the calendar option for schedulings, email with colleagues and professors, etc

While I do not require the full productivity of a BlackBerry yet. It will change soon enough!

I read somewhere that BlackBerry users are more educated and have higher income than other OS users, not sure if it's valid or proven, but seeing this thread makes me realize it might actually be true.
    Nah, I'm a broke-*** mofo but I'm smart enough to get my money's worth, so 1 out of 2 ain't bad. Congratulations on getting your degree soon.
    BigAl_BB9900 and Soul_Est like this.
    04-20-14 11:02 AM
    Partner/owner of several farming (mainly orchards) operations. I run the office (mostly while out of it) and use my Z30 to: coordinate chemical and fertilizer deliveries, locate parts and supplies, text communications with partner and employees; receive email communications with critical irrigation attachments; constant monitoring of 3 different weather apps; calendar used to track bloom, harvest, irrigation, chemical / fertilizer applications and equipment maintenance; bblink to access quickbooks and payroll info. Do all of the above while @ the lake...priceless!

My bitchin' Z30 BlackBerry
    04-20-14 02:13 PM
    Partner/owner of several farming (mainly orchards) operations. I run the office (mostly while out of it) and use my Z30 to: coordinate chemical and fertilizer deliveries, locate parts and supplies, text communications with partner and employees; receive email communications with critical irrigation attachments; constant monitoring of 3 different weather apps; calendar used to track bloom, harvest, irrigation, chemical / fertilizer applications and equipment maintenance; bblink to access quickbooks and payroll info. Do all of the above while @ the lake...priceless!

My bitchin' Z30 BlackBerry
    Hello, I'm curious how BBLink helps you access QuickBooks from your Z30.
    04-20-14 05:41 PM
    Marketing Coordinator for a conference company.

I get about 100 emails a day plus weekend priority messages. If I'm not in the office, I'm connected and work gets done (we work on tight deadlines). I have my work calendar synched with my phone, so I'm always up to date on our events events and aforementioned planning, marketing, and advertising deadlines.

I review attachments and proofs from the Hub, and can approve or arrange for fixing.

When I'm in beast mode and don't want anyone to bother me because I'm on a roll, I use my headphones, and alternate between Stereo Tube, TuneIn Radio , DI.FM, or Songza.

At our conferences, it's the tool I use for social media promotion, as well as taking photos, and tweeting them. Also recording testimonials and conference reaction.

Since I do go on the road a bit, I use Mireo Don't Panic for a GPS, My Accountant for expenses and personal budget tracking, transit apps for getting around, and Timmy Me, because of course I need my coffee.

Oh, I also do use my phone for phone calls (crazy, I know! ).

Posted via CB10
    04-20-14 06:39 PM
    Marketing Coordinator for a conference company.

I get about 100 emails a day plus weekend priority messages. If I'm not in the office, I'm connected and work gets done (we work on tight deadlines). I have my work calendar synched with my phone, so I'm always up to date on our events events and aforementioned planning, marketing, and advertising deadlines.

I review attachments and proofs from the Hub, and can approve or arrange for fixing.

When I'm in beast mode and don't want anyone to bother me because I'm on a roll, I use my headphones, and alternate between Stereo Tube, TuneIn Radio , DI.FM, or Songza.

At our conferences, it's the tool I use for social media promotion, as well as taking photos, and tweeting them. Also recording testimonials and conference reaction.

Since I do go on the road a bit, I use Mireo Don't Panic for a GPS, My Accountant for expenses and personal budget tracking, transit apps for getting around, and Timmy Me, because of course I need my coffee.

Oh, I also do use my phone for phone calls (crazy, I know! ).

Posted via CB10
    I forgot to add the Timmy me app to the list

Sent from the phone of the Gods....Z30
    DJRikko likes this.
    04-21-14 10:02 AM
    Hello, I'm curious how BBLink helps you access QuickBooks from your Z30.
    I should have said Quickbooks reports. Sorry for the confusion.
    04-21-14 10:22 AM
    President of the United States.

Need I say more?

Posted via CB10
    04-21-14 10:26 AM
    Awesome, just just upgrade to OS10.
    04-21-14 10:30 AM
    High ranked oil driller in the oil fields. BlackBerry helps me manage all my personal stuff and corporate stuff all on one device. BlackBerry keeps the rig running

Posted from the killer of iphones #Z10
    stlabrat and anon(6038817) like this.
    04-21-14 10:31 AM
    Agree! Really liking this thread and knowing how BlackBerry devices contribute to productivity.

Posted via CB10
    Agreed!
    This is turning into quite the enjoyable read.
    Keep them coming folks.

Sent from the phone of the Gods....Z30
    04-21-14 12:33 PM
    I am not high ranking of anything but I will be going back to Canada-USA truck driving. I used to have Z 10 and I was using it to keep track of mileage into remember app via bluetooth voice dictation. Now that I have the Z 30 it should be working the same way. I have used BB for a long time on and off. Because of the sim swipe card is painfull I still need 2 phone; 1 for Canada and 1 for USA. I wish phone makers would have made it easier on the swiping sim card or maybe they should start making phone with dual sim card so that we could just switch from number to number. I will have to look at windows phone I heard they have dual sim card and see how it work.

Probably will start using a spreadsheet...and more.
    stlabrat likes this.
    04-21-14 02:26 PM
    I'm 28, a native Angeleno, and a Real Estate Entrepreneur and Broker. I use my BB10 powered Q10, with all its great email, bbm, sms, calendar, in-call capabilities, and superb battery life to effectively and efficiently communicate with my clients on a daily basis.

Posted via Q10
    stlabrat and Soul_Est like this.
    04-21-14 05:56 PM
    I'm a health care administrator. Number one is communication of course. Also keep notes organized with Evernote. Most smartphones can do all this now but I am enjoying the compactness of the Q10.

Posted with my Q
    stlabrat and Soul_Est like this.
    04-21-14 06:40 PM
    I used to work for CTU (Counter Terrorist Unit) Los Angeles, but am now considered a traitor to my country. I'm now in the hiding in London, England.

I use my Z30 to communicate securely with associates and gather intelligence. I use BBM constantly to talk with my friend Chloe.

I recently uncovered a plot to assassinate The President Of the United States of America while on a diplomatic trip to London and I will use my BB10 device to deter this attack.

-Jack

Dammit..

Posted via CB10
    04-21-14 06:50 PM
    I travel local, maps Email and hub is fantastic,keeps my deliverys in order and customers up to date on delivery times
    04-21-14 07:30 PM
    I recently uncovered a plot to assassinate The President Of the United States of America...
    I think it's time you met Doug Stamper for a briefing.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-14 07:32 PM
    I'm "The Transporter". The reliability of my BlackBerry Q5 is a matter of life and death.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Q5
    stlabrat likes this.
    04-21-14 08:19 PM
    I used to work for CTU (Counter Terrorist Unit) Los Angeles, but am now considered a traitor to my country. I'm now in the hiding in London, England.

I use my Z30 to communicate securely with associates and gather intelligence. I use BBM constantly to talk with my friend Chloe.

I recently uncovered a plot to assassinate The President Of the United States of America while on a diplomatic trip to London and I will use my BB10 device to deter this attack.

-Jack

Dammit..

Posted via CB10
    ROFLMAO. Thanks for the mini-drama. You took me back to the old-time radio dramas.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Q5
    04-21-14 08:21 PM
    Because of the sim swipe card is painfull I still need 2 phone; 1 for Canada and 1 for USA. I wish phone makers would have made it easier on the swiping sim card or maybe they should start making phone with dual sim card so that we could just switch from number to number. I will have to look at windows phone I heard they have dual sim card and see how it work.
    I'm pretty sure that a lot of companies still manufacture dual-sim phones (though don't think BlackBerry have ever made one) - I think I recently saw an article showing off dual-sim phones from Samsung and possibly Nokia

Years ago I used to have a client-supplied dual-sim phone (I think it was a Nokia) because I was going back and forth across Europe 3 or 4 days a week. Fortunately, European-mainland-inclusive contracts were introduced a long time ago (but you always needed a separate sim card for the UK), as it is quite easy to drive across four countries in an afternoon.... There is a lot of potential for seriously high phone bills if you use the wrong sim cards!
    04-21-14 09:33 PM
    I've been seeing a lot more people than usual on the forums talking about their work issued BlackBerry and it's made me wonder, what job do you have that makes it necessary or convenient to use a BlackBerry device? Is it legacy or 10 series, and how does it help you in your job? Just been very curious haha
    My job as an Internet troll is very demanding. My Q10 lets me read cb10 and type out abusive and/or ridiculous responses to people much faster than on a glass screen. The exceptional Q10 battery life lets me hate on people all day without hugging walls. I can troll all day and night without the need to charge.

When I get a BBM or email, naturally I'm in the hub hating on whoever messaged me and then back to trolling CB I go! Trolling is a very demanding job, so I need the right tools to keep me moving!
    Elite1 and BigAl_BB9900 like this.
    04-21-14 10:46 PM
    Own my own online retail store (see channel below). I use my BB to respond to inquiries and process orders. Helps me maintain 24/7 order processing and most emails responded to within 6 hrs.
    Blacklatino and Soul_Est like this.
    04-21-14 10:49 PM
    I'm pretty sure that a lot of companies still manufacture dual-sim phones (though don't think BlackBerry have ever made one) - I think I recently saw an article showing off dual-sim phones from Samsung and possibly Nokia

Years ago I used to have a client-supplied dual-sim phone (I think it was a Nokia) because I was going back and forth across Europe 3 or 4 days a week. Fortunately, European-mainland-inclusive contracts were introduced a long time ago (but you always needed a separate sim card for the UK), as it is quite easy to drive across four countries in an afternoon.... There is a lot of potential for seriously high phone bills if you use the wrong sim cards!
    Not in north america..need separate sim card unfortunately..Yes I heard nokia has dual sim card. BB is good but for what I'm doing would be nice to go dual instead of carrying 2 phones
    04-21-14 10:53 PM
    I'm unemployed and it helps me pass the time.

SQN100-1 10.2.1.2947 | STA100-3 10.2.1.2947
    04-21-14 10:54 PM
112 ... 2345