Here is a short list of what I'm expecting from RIM in the release of their new flagship BB10 class smartphones!

1) World class quality (like Bold 9900 quality taken to a new level)
    2) A Dual-Core processors clocked at 1.5 to 1.7Ghz
    3) HD quality screen at a size of at least 4.5" to 4.7".
    4) Motorola Razer Maxx battery life and capacity without a doubt!
    5) 16GB, 32GB and 64GB onboard storage,...to include Micro SD slot.
    6) HMDI Output from the get go! (Place it at the bottom of the device)
    7) Radios: BT 4.0, WiFi, HSPA+, LTE, 3G,...that's it. You won't find me in any areas that do not have coverage of one of the 3 listed cellular radios.
    8) Please place the Micro USB connection port at the bottom of the device! Please!!!
    9) A minimum 8mp ballistic camera!,...with fast Auto Focus, Auto ISO,...A fast Continuous shooting and 1080 HD recording/playback capability!
    10) Feel free to upgrade #2 to Quad-Core processors!
    11) Screen Width - that of 9900!
    12) Slider versions with same specs! The 9800 and 9810 were great ideas,...now lets build from their form factor!

RIM, if you want 'respect', you have to be willing to be the Top Dog,...or be willing to get slapped around on the playground! Many BB loyalists are on the fence waiting for the next round of device releases. We are impatiently waiting,...while such nice devices as the SGS-III, HTC 1X, Atrix HD and Win8 phones take new owners by storm. Not to mention the upcoming iPhone 5. So, allow me to say what many are thinking,...the next BB had better come with a coupon for a free kitchen sink at Lowes or Home Depot! I had been come with the most awesome list of goodies one can dream of. Now about the price! Price? Who freak'n cares,...you can market the price around the number of processors and amount of on-board storage! This would be great event if you brought an 8gb version to the market,....we're just tired of Sammy, HTC,...Moto and iPhone owners kicking sand into our face.

Don't be a dork like McBride,...Be Like Clyde and knock their out!

JMD

PS: There is only one thing keeping me from getting an HTC One X,...and that's the to-be-announced BB 10 Smartphone!
    08-15-12 09:56 AM
    Why...........
    08-15-12 09:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD