Nice to hear. Hopefully, more people will get on the Blackberry bamdwagon!!

Posted using my awesome Z10
    03-13-14 06:14 PM
    You've got to be kidding.

When somebody states the truth about what's going on, I'm fine with that.

When I get verbally attacked by simply pulling out my phone, I should just "get over it"? Seriously?

Not everyone here is an ignorant fan boy.

Posted via CB10
    I find it hard to believe that anyone attacks you because of your choice in phone.

If by attack you mean they question you about it then maybe.

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    03-15-14 05:45 AM
    I find it hard to believe that anyone attacks you because of your choice in phone.

If by attack you mean they question you about it then maybe.

I've never seen anyone get attacked because of their choice of phone. Ribbed in a playful way, yes, but not attacked.

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    Bbnivende likes this.
    03-15-14 08:33 AM
    I've never seen anyone get attacked because of their choice of phone. Ribbed in a playful way, yes, but not attacked.

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    It happens here LOL.
    richardat, afl777 and CDM76 like this.
    03-15-14 04:57 PM
    It happens here LOL.
    True. I forgot about that. Lol.

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    03-15-14 05:00 PM

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    Me either. I do get ribbed about it as you say, but never attacked.

03-15-14 05:55 PM
    People get "almost" jumped outside clubs rocking BBs.
    richardat likes this.
    03-15-14 06:01 PM
    Ahh, I remember those stories. Lmbo

Sent From ipizzle using Tapatalk
    Tre Lawrence and richardat like this.
    03-15-14 06:06 PM
    Isn't that cause if the case?

I've heard of Ballistic die hards jumping Otterbox users.

03-15-14 10:17 PM
    To tell you the truth I would of never known about the Z30 if it wasn't for CB and I live in Canada. There has been no advertising that I have seen for this device so it doesn't surprise me that not many people know about the Z30.

Posted via CB10
    The only people that know about the Z30 are people that follow BlackBerry closely in the first place.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    03-15-14 11:22 PM
    ok ok ok, I went to "The Source" (which was radioshack) in Canada here and asked if i could have a demo on the Z30 (I knew it was not in stores anywhere, but it was about having fun and bugging the employees). Now the question is out there and the employee said "what is the z30?" i told him it was the latest and greatest device from BlackBerry. He quickly stated he had never heard of such device and no they dont have one. I replied with "OMG what sort of training do you get here?". Then i called over the other employee working and started on him, "Hey this guy (first rep) needs a demotion he doesn't know what smartphones you have." The second rep replied, "well he cant actually get any lower." so i agreed, "your right he does work at "The Source". OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH Damn!. lol i had fun.

also i went to target and asked about the z30 there. i was told i would not be able to get one except through Rogers wireless and have to order (which i am on rogers and got it 5 days later). The target employee was an avid BB user till the app gap, and no support for PB happened. He really wants me to bring in my z30 because at target the were trained on a virtual z30 and then told oh you will never see this device in our store for sale.
    that rep believes BB will be changing name again as well as CEO.

so there you go, BB is under rated by consumers, but BB has done a lot to hurt themselves over past 5 years.

thanks for reading. lol
    If you think the utter lack of maturity and sheer disrespect you "claim" to have exhibited at the Source helped blackberry you are pathetically mistaken.
    TGR1 likes this.
    03-15-14 11:40 PM
    "Attacked for using Blackberry"......although many Blackberry users are laughed at, poked fun at, sneered at etc for "still using one of them they are obsolete".....the attacking usually comes from within here.....as posters find to their cost when using one word out of place. Not ignored as on other forums, but jumped on by a few posters.....in this case, the innocent use of the word attack.

The poster obviously meant verbally attacked in whatever form.....but the usual suspects have decided this isn't precise enough ....
    03-16-14 03:41 AM
    The poster obviously meant verbally attacked in whatever form.....but the usual suspects have decided this isn't precise enough ....
    Yes, I know that. I just find that very hard to believe that anyone cares enough to verbally attack someone over their decision to use a BlackBerry instead of another brand of phone.

What I'm saying is that using the term attack is overly dramatic. Somebody poking fun at you for using a BlackBerry or questioning you about your choice of phone is not the same as being verbally attacked.

Some people are too concerned about BlackBerry and take everything as a verbal attack. It's time for BlackBerry users to grow thicker skin.

03-16-14 03:56 AM
    So not knowing all of the BlackBerry models is being misinformed in your view?

Come on. I don't know all of the Android models or Windows phone models. It's not because I'm not informed. It's because it don't care or feel it is important to know every model or smart phone.

BlackBerry loyalist need to get over themselves a bit. Calling someone out over not know the latest BlackBerry model is arrogance at its ugliest.

Not models, but rather OS.

Surely you know iOS 7, Android 4.4 and WP8!?

Quality Poultry - Channel PIN: C004B64D1
    03-16-14 04:16 AM

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    Wow, you mean school got cell phone nazi?

Posted via CB10
    03-16-14 05:44 AM
    It amazes me how many people believe that BlackBerry is going out of business.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-14 09:17 AM

Posted via CB10
    +1

I can see other parts of the world if the media has influenced people's views but for it to be a misconception in their own back yard is unfortunate.
    03-16-14 07:57 PM
    +1

I can see other parts of the world if the media has influenced people's views but for it to be a misconception in their own back yard is unfortunate.
    It is very unfortunate. I think it shows just how far BlackBerry has slipped. A few years ago when I worked for Bell and then BlackBerry nobody would have believed me if I told them BlackBerry was going bankrupt. Now everyone seems to think that, even Canadians. I guess that has a lot to do with the constant layoffs in Waterloo.

03-16-14 08:42 PM
    I've really only had positive response in regards to bb10, but the sad thing is, even though people really seem to like what they see, and even though they're impressed with the interface. I get the impression the "image" and popularity of apple and android keep them from even TRULY considering it as a viable option. It's sad really but I think the BlackBerry community (well maybe the crackberry community) has and is doing a good job of at least promoting the products in some way or form.

Posted via CB10
    Similar experience myself.

Anyone I show my Z10 to is impressed. The HDMI blows them away, the typing is "amazing", the hub is "awesome", picture password is "cool".

But the idea that BlackBerry is going out of business is so ingrained it prevents them from even considering getting one. I explain how that isn't the case and then they response is "well BlackBerry is for business only".

Argh.

Z10 STL100-3 |10.2.1.2141 | Bell | CB10
    03-16-14 10:44 PM

Posted via CB10
    It amazes me how many people think being an utter tool to salespeople is going to change that misconception.
    crazigee and TGR1 like this.
    03-16-14 10:52 PM
    It amazes me how many people think being an utter tool to salespeople is going to change that misconception.
    Lol!

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    03-16-14 10:56 PM
    +1.

03-17-14 09:08 AM
    The only people that know about the Z30 are people that follow BlackBerry closely in the first place.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    True. Most people that see one out in the wild don't even know its a Blackberry unless someone tells them.

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    03-17-14 10:08 AM
73 123