I was due for a new bb with Verizon and got the same one - love my Curve 8330. I backed up the old one and loaded it onto the new one - and everything works great except for some reason I have no internet browser! It shows in the list of applications but doesn't show on the screen! I'm probably an ***** and would appreciate any help.

It took me longer to try to find a # for technical support on Verizon's web site than it did to type this msg. ; )

Thanks,
    Suzanne
    07-17-09 01:02 PM
    I was due for a new bb with Verizon and got the same one - love my Curve 8330. I backed up the old one and loaded it onto the new one - and everything works great except for some reason I have no internet browser! It shows in the list of applications but doesn't show on the screen! I'm probably an ***** and would appreciate any help.

It took me longer to try to find a # for technical support on Verizon's web site than it did to type this msg. ; )

Thanks,
    Suzanne
    You don't have the service books. Go to your bis acc and update it with you new pin number, it will send the service books for the browser there for you.
    07-17-09 01:03 PM
    As soon as I logged in, it started uploading automatically. The good news is that instantly my browser and FAcebook appeared. The bad news is that 62 emails came through, too. LOL

Thanks a lot! This site is great with helpful people!!
    07-17-09 01:38 PM
    Glad we could be of help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 01:44 PM
    As soon as I logged in, it started uploading automatically. The good news is that instantly my browser and FAcebook appeared. The bad news is that 62 emails came through, too. LOL

Thanks a lot! This site is great with helpful people!!
    No problem
    07-17-09 01:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD