Wow this section got dead real quickly after the release of the pics of the Storm 2. Just before that this place was buzzing about all the upcoming future releases. We were even promised pics that never show up so whats the lastest on the pluto, magnum or future BB releases? Somebody leak some pics asap please.
    06-04-09 10:58 AM
    If I'm not mistaken the Magnum production kept getting pushed back. As far as I know it was started in the beginning of the year, and then stopped a couple times.
    06-04-09 11:31 AM
    If I'm not mistaken the Magnum production kept getting pushed back. As far as I know it was started in the beginning of the year, and then stopped a couple times.
    LMAO. This was funny, sorry lol

And to the OP, pics happen when they happen. Cant force anyone
    06-04-09 11:49 AM
    LMAO. This was funny, sorry lol

And to the OP, pics happen when they happen. Cant force anyone
    Care to enlighten us? Because I've heard that from more than one person.
    06-04-09 11:52 AM
    I just figured that Kiki got his knuckles rapped for leaking the storm 2 pics and that kind shut down the other leaked pics. Either that, or the nasty-o-gram that Kevin got from RIM asking him to remove the pics of the S2 also covered any other leaked pics.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kevin now has to 'ask permission' before leaking anything new - and in return gets good access to news, rumors and first shot and pre-release hands on reviews etc.

Total conjecture of course - but it kind of logically fits together somewhat.
    06-04-09 12:10 PM
    Where did you hear kiki got caught for leaking information?
    I bet that is the reason we haven't been getting a lot of new information or leaked pics.
    Or it can be that kevin has them and does not want to feel the wrath of or get on RIMs bad side.

I just figured that Kiki got his knuckles rapped for leaking the storm 2 pics and that kind shut down the other leaked pics. Either that, or the nasty-o-gram that Kevin got from RIM asking him to remove the pics of the S2 also covered any other leaked pics.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kevin now has to 'ask permission' before leaking anything new - and in return gets good access to news, rumors and first shot and pre-release hands on reviews etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by damankam786; 06-04-09 at 12:32 PM.
    06-04-09 12:24 PM
    Glad to see there are more curious and rebellious minds like myself out there who are still interested. If only we can get the man of the hour Kiki to grace us with something from the pluto/magnum line. I personally feel the storm 2 was a let down. Rim could have kept that to themselves nothing grounding breaking with it on the blackberry side. Now the other BB's onyx, tour garnered more interest. The Pluto/Magnum is the top of most peoples list.
    06-04-09 12:45 PM
    FTR: the Magnum works/functions just fine. I know of at least on person other than myself who has used it on this forum. However our opinions differ. As for the other one/s, good things come to those who wait.

06-04-09 01:33 PM

Conjecture that makes perfect sense. I've thought the same thinh for a long time.

06-04-09 01:41 PM
    FTR: the Magnum works/functions just fine. I know of at least on person other than myself who has used it on this forum. However our opinions differ. As for the other one/s, good things come to those who wait.

Patience is the key to everything.
    06-04-09 01:41 PM

Hence the laugh from myself
    06-04-09 01:49 PM

Can you give us some info on it in terms of design or specs. Is it a build like the onyx, tour or more like the Bold. Thanks
    06-04-09 04:46 PM
    ^CX- care to put your job and family's welfare on the line so that my ego can be satisfied? Thanks! :/

06-05-09 02:52 AM
    ^CX- care to put your job and family's welfare on the line so that my ego can be satisfied? Thanks! :/

I doubt he, or anyone else, will. But I know you were being sarcastic
    06-07-09 03:32 PM
    Heard you won't be seeing this leak will Septemberish.
    06-07-09 03:35 PM

Should we just skip the Storm 2 and go for the later releases?
    06-07-09 05:33 PM
    Magnum now! I love full qwerty so much, plus a touchy, and in my dreams an optical trackball to wrap it all up.

06-07-09 05:36 PM
    I have seen in some posts that the Pluto is going to be GSM and others say CDMA. I wonder which it will be. It would be awesome to see an estimate on when the Onyx, Magnum, and Pluto will be released- trying to figure out what the next Berry will be!! This site is awesome. Thanks to Crucial, ausch, and radio for giving us some info.
    06-07-09 06:09 PM
    Should we just skip the Storm 2 and go for the later releases?
    The Magnum will be for ATT in the states.
    06-07-09 08:20 PM
    Is tmobile getting it in the states or only att?

The Magnum will be for ATT in the states.
    06-07-09 08:53 PM
    These devices are still out there and still coming. Time-lines will vary of course if you talk to the carriers or RIM (if you have access to those individuals of course). RIM is the eternal optimist.
    06-07-09 08:56 PM
    Are you one of those people? BTW what are the chances or this or a similar device coming to tmobile?

These devices are still out there and still coming. Time-lines will vary of course if you talk to the carriers or RIM (if you have access to those individuals of course). RIM is the eternal optimist.
    06-07-09 09:24 PM
    Yeah, bring on the Magnum. Lol, I remember hearing about the BOLD in '07. So, I'm not expecting a release in the near future.
    06-07-09 10:14 PM
    I cant wait for newer devices!! I bought my first BlackBerry this past january and ive been addicted ever since.

Thanks to all with the taunting of BlackBerry devices to come lol It just seems to be getting better and better!

I wish i had the inside info... i love that stuff!
    ... too bad im in school to become a pilot, maybe i should try to get a job at RIM and fly for them when im done with school! Tho i doubt i would be able to see the upcoming devices unless i saw someone using one!

Damn that would be a sweet job!

I just would LOVE an actual keyboard and a capacitive touchscreen!
    06-09-09 01:08 PM
    Isn't the Pluto and Magnum one and the same? QWERTY with touch screen device.

I thought Pluto was the original codename then it became Magnum.
    06-10-09 09:33 PM
107 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD