You can't stress over these dips. They are driven buy short selling. They are intentional and people who trade regularly know this and buy on the dips to make even more money.

Happy trading!
    02-14-13 05:55 PM
    BBRY is going up and down. I personally don't check on my investments every day. It's a long game. No need to stress out.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-14-13 06:00 PM
    Banned because he didn't talk nice about blackberry?
    Nope, banned for multiple accounts....
    02-14-13 07:01 PM
    apple does that to drive the hype.... i was told by a phone kiosk sales person that the iphone 5 has been a total disappointment for apple..read into that what you want.
    zclash likes this.
    02-14-13 07:32 PM
    apple does that to drive the hype.... i was told by a phone kiosk sales person that the iphone 5 has been a total disappointment for apple..read into that what you want.
    You should have asked for a logical explanation. I'm willing to bet my last buck that he/she can't explain how the iPhone 5 is a disappointment.

Sent from my Iphone 5 using Tapatalk
    02-14-13 08:51 PM
    It wouldn't be so bad if they would actually promote the new phones. They are doing a lousy job. They can't even come up with an approximate release date. And verizon told me RIM has not even told them anything about a release date YET they say it's up to the carriers when it really is not. The company has the say so when it hits shelves.
    02-14-13 09:35 PM
    It wouldn't be so bad if they would actually promote the new phones. They are doing a lousy job. They can't even come up with an approximate release date. And verizon told me RIM has not even told them anything about a release date YET they say it's up to the carriers when it really is not. The company has the say so when it hits shelves.
    patience, patience, once the phones become available BB will step up the promo, no need to spin your wheels.....
    02-14-13 09:38 PM
    If it was up to BlackBerry, then that means it passed carrier testing, which it hasn't, so it obviously isn't up to BlackBerry.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    Bobcat665 likes this.
    02-14-13 09:48 PM
    7.7% up on the day, and 3.2% up in after hours.

what were you worrying about again?
    02-14-13 09:52 PM
    You should have asked for a logical explanation. I'm willing to bet my last buck that he/she can't explain how the iPhone 5 is a disappointment.

oh you mean the bug that crashes email servers, or the one that makes hacking the passcode easy as pie.....or the fact that iOS users are tired of having a "new better" Iphone released every 6 months.
    Bobcat665 likes this.
    02-14-13 10:37 PM
    The stock is not "crashing". It is fluctuating based on a bunch of people (analysts) who live based on emotions. There will be nothing wrong with the shares. Patience grasshoppers. They've increased approximately 150% since Heins. They will steadily increase over time, not some flash in the pan, over night boom.
    Last edited by buckwylder; 02-14-13 at 11:39 PM.
    02-14-13 11:14 PM
    The roadmap for the BlackBerry 10 mobile computing platform has already been established. 6 devices running bb10 in 2013. They only just launched the Z10, they made specifically clear when they're launching the second device, the Q10. That obviously leaves 4 more devices this year. My guess is they put version of bb10 on the 2 existing PlayBook tablets, Wifi and 4G versions. Now that leaves 2 more devices. I saw a picture of a Curve-ish looking device with the chicklets keyboard, maybe it was fake, maybe it was the 5th device. Now that leaves 1, mystery device. My guess is (which about half of this is) it is either a 10.1 inch tablet, or an altogether new 7 inch tablet with smaller a bezel and beefed up internal components. I still thoroughly enjoy the current PlayBook design and functionality. So, aside from their shares being steady, they've already clearly stated intentions and have released the first iteration of their mobile computing platform and it is amazing, seriously. It would be funny if my math was all wrong.
    Last edited by buckwylder; 02-14-13 at 11:51 PM.
    02-14-13 11:30 PM
    BlackBerry is doing great, so great that they get all this wonderful attention from such positive users of other platforms, right here on CrackBerry!

All the love in the air, can you feel that? Yeah? Sweeeeeeeet. Or, maybe it was the hefty person ahead of you in the walmart cashier coral, that you're smelling... In the air.
    02-14-13 11:49 PM
    I was concerned this morning but mostly speechless that there were articles saying the home depot move made this happen. Former CEO dumping stocks made some sense but it still seemed kinda stupid for the stock to move like that on that news. I am used to this by now.... If only I had bought in at 6 when I was eyeing it! Arrrrrghh. Oh well.
    jakie55 likes this.
    02-15-13 12:21 AM
    The home depot stuff is old news from long long ago. It's suspicious that it's even dug out again recently
    02-15-13 01:00 AM
    Here ya go...
    Attached Thumbnails What the H+ll Is Thorsten Heins and Blackberry doing about the crashing stock price-img_0754.png  
    02-15-13 04:11 AM
    oh you mean the bug that crashes email servers, or the one that makes hacking the passcode easy as pie.....or the fact that iOS users are tired of having a "new better" Iphone released every 6 months.
    Nice try, still doesn't explain how the I5 was/is a disappointment to Apple...I wasn't aware that Apple releases an iPhone every six months.

02-15-13 05:16 AM

I assume they mean the volume of sales.
    02-15-13 06:13 AM
    The roadmap for the BlackBerry 10 mobile computing platform has already been established. 6 devices running bb10 in 2013. They only just launched the Z10, they made specifically clear when they're launching the second device, the Q10. That obviously leaves 4 more devices this year. My guess is they put version of bb10 on the 2 existing PlayBook tablets, Wifi and 4G versions. Now that leaves 2 more devices. I saw a picture of a Curve-ish looking device with the chicklets keyboard, maybe it was fake, maybe it was the 5th device. Now that leaves 1, mystery device. My guess is (which about half of this is) it is either a 10.1 inch tablet, or an altogether new 7 inch tablet with smaller a bezel and beefed up internal components. I still thoroughly enjoy the current PlayBook design and functionality. So, aside from their shares being steady, they've already clearly stated intentions and have released the first iteration of their mobile computing platform and it is amazing, seriously. It would be funny if my math was all wrong.
    Not sure if there will be 6 or 4. DIdin't they just say they weren't going to release low end models this year? They probably should just let some 3rd party make the low end devices and keep BB phones aspirational.
    02-15-13 06:17 AM
    Not sure if there will be 6 or 4. DIdin't they just say they weren't going to release low end models this year? They probably should just let some 3rd party make the low end devices and keep BB phones aspirational.
    are you joking? low end is their biggest market...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    Tom689 likes this.
    02-15-13 06:39 AM
    Nice try, still doesn't explain how the I5 was/is a disappointment to Apple...I wasn't aware that Apple releases an iPhone every six months.

I think people are referring to the fact that Apple releases the first iteration of the phone eg. iPhone 3G and then six months later they add a revamped model with an s behind it, as in iPhone 3GS. Which technically is a new phone. My friend had an iPhone 4 and I had an iPhone 4S which came out later. I was able to do a full upgrade to ios 6 while he could only do a limited upgrade due to hardware limitations. Don't know if iPhone 5 is a big disappointment for Apple, or not, don't work there.
    02-15-13 07:02 AM
    You will see the big disappointment when they do their 3rd quarter earnings report. Not the second the second will be like their last one. But I feel like they are going to get HAMMERED in the 3rd quarter.
    02-15-13 04:22 PM
    Patience is a virtue
    I am sure when "BB10" Hits the USA some numbers will change.
    But as we wait for that day "buy low sell high!"
    #Believe
    02-15-13 04:39 PM
    are you joking? low end is their biggest market...
    The rising ASP's last quarter suggest this may not be the case
    02-15-13 04:42 PM
    I think people are referring to the fact that Apple releases the first iteration of the phone eg. iPhone 3G and then six months later they add a revamped model with an s behind it, as in iPhone 3GS.
    iPhone - Sept 2007
    iPhone 3G - July 2008
    iPhone 3GS - June 2009
    iPhone 4 - June 2010
    iPhone 4S - Oct 2011
    iPhone 5 - Sept 2012
    Bobcat665 likes this.
    02-15-13 04:45 PM
101 ... 2345