This is what it looks like. Video was made by Lucas from N4BB. Great team they have there by the way

11-08-12 07:50 PM
    WLM is curiously missing (and only interesting due to Skype transition). GoogleTalk looks fast here, I just hope it maintains connectivity as opposed to the BBOS version...
    11-08-12 09:22 PM
    Who made the apps? RIM?

Can we expect videochat to be added?
    11-08-12 09:47 PM
    Who made the apps? RIM?

Can we expect videochat to be added?
    Or voice chat at least, which is a cross platform Google Talk feature. Was it there?
    11-08-12 10:19 PM
    It maintained connectivity up until the few last versions. I can't believe it's still not fixed!
    11-09-12 01:23 AM
    this guy has two facebook apps...!!!
    11-09-12 01:38 AM
    It maintained connectivity up until the few last versions. I can't believe it's still not fixed!
    It's persisted since at least OS4.5, if it goes away at all it'll be with BB10. I haven't quit using the desktop clients, but I've resorted to pushing my messenger contacts to Hookt if we're not using Facebook for mobile conversations. To be fair, I didn't have any problem with Google Chat until OS7; the others started having issues years ago. Yahoo has been the worst offender on my devices.
    11-09-12 02:08 AM
    It's persisted since at least OS4.5, if it goes away at all it'll be with BB10. I haven't quit using the desktop clients, but I've resorted to pushing my messenger contacts to Hookt if we're not using Facebook for mobile conversations. To be fair, I didn't have any problem with Google Chat until OS7; the others started having issues years ago. Yahoo has been the worst offender on my devices.
    Same here, it all started with OS7, but not initially, at like the first update for gtalk I did, that's when I started getting errors. I even tried reverting back to older versions, didn't work.

Sucks because sometimes it'll show me online but I won't receive messages at all. I guess that's what it feels like being on iOS or Android. But yes, they SHOULD fix it and if there's somewhere where it will work 100%, it's on BB10.
    11-09-12 10:31 AM