my contract is up in the summer and i want to know what my blackberry options will be??

I AM IN THE UK BY THE WAY

- tour 2 is a tour is wifi and trackpad - or the same as a bold 9700 and prob wnt reach the UK as tour1 isnt even out here
    - storm3 ?? cant see this being released so soon after the storm2
    - pearl 9100 - dnt fancy a pearl after going from a bold 9000

anything else? what are these 16 devices RIM are supposed to release?

i would quiet like a storm2 but it will be 8 months old by the time i get it
    the bold 9700 is just an upgraded version of the 9000 and not worth wasting my upgrade on as might as well keep the 9000.

a bold 9000 with a touch screen and widgets would be perfect!

new curve range coming?????

news, rumours or preditions welcome!!
    12-28-09 02:10 PM
    Hopefully the dakota. I am fiending for this device and lose sleep over its arrival date.
    12-31-09 01:30 AM
    when can we expect (if at all?? ) a "touchscreen" Bold? (ie. a 9700 but with added touchscreen capability)
    01-01-10 05:11 PM
    when can we expect (if at all?? ) a "touchscreen" Bold? (ie. a 9700 but with added touchscreen capability)
    The Dakota will be a hybrid touchscreen/slider & Bold 1 sized, not Bold 2 sized.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-10 05:30 PM
    Are you sure about the slider part? Crucial_Xtreme mentioned that this was not the case in an earlier thread. I hate sliders. Just give me the original Bold with a trackpad and touch screen. Include all the upgrades (both hardware and software) for the Bold 9700 and I'll be all set. The best keyboard EVER is still the 9000's keyboard!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-10 01:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD