• Physical Keyboard

5 38.46%
  • Compression(affordable bills right?)

0 0%
  • Email

0 0%
  • Build Quality

2 15.38%
  • Missing Apps(Let us know in comments what you want)

4 30.77%
  • Camera Quality

0 0%
  • Features(Let us know in comments)

0 0%
  • Blackberry Name

0 0%
  • Other(Let us know in Comments)

1 7.69%
    We are all on here for a reason. We love our Blackberries or if we no longer have one, we are looking at coming back to Blackberry or hey some are even looking at getting their first Smartphone and Blackberry is on the list of phones to check out.

So I ask you today Crackberry community, what is the one feature(s) you love on your Blackberry that keeps you interested? Is that the feature that will keep you coming back? Is it something currently missing and why you don't have a Blackberry right now?

The poll deals with BB 10 and what you would need to get one when they come to market. Again that make or break it feature. Hey if RIM is listening, won't it be nice to have free info on what the consumers could want?
    04-12-12 01:49 PM
    Dammit! Does anyone know how to edit the poll? I wanted to make it so that people could choose more than one thing from the list as I am sure people have more than one thing they like or find lacking.

Anyways, for me I chose BBM(which I want Video messaging added too btw) and its because its adds another level of connectivity that you just don't get with SMS. I know there are other options available and its limited to Blackberry phones but at the same times its just such a part of the Blackberry world, I don't think I would be interested in a Blackberry without it to be honest.

NOTE: This does not mean I Want to see them do all their advertising on this one item. Thats just dumb!
    04-12-12 02:06 PM
    Put in an edof and i won't even consider the other features.
    04-12-12 04:18 PM
    A lot of existing users aren't going to end up getting the first bb10 phones because of no hw keyboard...
    04-12-12 04:20 PM
    Will it be able to sort bookmarks?
    04-12-12 04:32 PM
    It's a no brainer...I would check-off every box

Everything has to be great and they can do it
    04-12-12 04:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD