I love the new 10.2.0.1047 OS, but I have children who beg and cry and plead to use my phone, because it's awesome. So I put games on it like : Nova and Wiggler, Spiderman and The Dark Knight Rises. Only Wiggler works out of this pack now. I've done the unistall and install thing. Still getting the same results. Hopefully this will be fixed with the Official release of 10.2. OK, I want my kids to come back and say how Awesome Daddy's phone is and not run to Mommies Samsung G3. What other games have stopped? How will this be addressed going forward.

My Z10 has a flow
    08-04-13 09:57 AM
    I love the new 10.2.0.1047 OS, but I have children who beg and cry and plead to use my phone, because it's awesome. So I put games on it like : Nova and Wiggler, Spiderman and The Dark Knight Rises. Only Wiggler works out of this pack now. I've done the unistall and install thing. Still getting the same results. Hopefully this will be fixed with the Official release of 10.2. OK, I want my kids to come back and say how Awesome Daddy's phone is and not run to Mommies Samsung G3. What other games have stopped? How will this be addressed going forward.

My Z10 has a flow
    Hmmm considering dev's haven't had a chance to release 10.2 optimized versions to the app world, it's not surprising some won't work
    08-04-13 11:09 AM
    Hmmm considering dev's haven't had a chance to release 10.2 optimized versions to the app world, it's not surprising some won't work
    Although it is a bit disheartening that every major update thus far has changed APIs and broken some previously working apps. Despite BB's developer relations saying numerous times that they won't be doing this...

Hopefully they undo whatever changes have caused these problems.
    08-04-13 11:39 AM
    I noticed that Majority of my games are laggy on this release (e.g. Dead Space, Nova 3, Modern Combat 4). I'm not sure why but it can be either bad code ,new libraries or bad frequency timing when stressed. I hope Blackberry fixes this (and them reading this).

The 10.1.0.4633 build has these games run smoother. Then again, this is the first usable beta so I'm pretty sure there's room for improvement.
    08-04-13 11:44 AM