I often feel spoiled when it comes to electronics. I own a bold 9780, an iPod touch 3G, a kindle, a macbook, and a desktop. I'm hungry for a playbook/iPad 2 but at the same time, I already have so many gadgets.. Which ones should I keep as a student?

You guys are also welcome to share your gadgets

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-11 10:51 PM
    Drop the kindle and pick up a Moto Xoom..
    Last edited by crump84; 03-06-11 at 12:41 AM.
    03-05-11 11:04 PM
    Drop the iPod, Kindle, and Dekstop (because u already have a Macbook) and get the playbook

Me I have a Torch, soon getting a Laptop because I'm a student, and maybe the playbook. Brother owns a 8520 and iPod touch 2G. Sister owns a Laptop and iPad 1G (she recently won in a contest which she didn't completely signup for lol). And Desktop and xbox 360 for the family

03-05-11 11:58 PM
    Asus Eee 1005HA netbook, iPod touch 4th gen, iPod nano 5th gen, Sony PSP, Xbox360, PS3, G-Shock Riseman watch.

I'll probably sell the netbook and get the Playbook whenever it comes out.

I'd drop the desktop since you have the Macbook, and especially if you're planning on picking up a tablet.
    Last edited by Blackberry Guy; 03-06-11 at 12:30 AM.
    03-06-11 12:09 AM
    I think you should keep playbook as a student but It's just using what you're used to.
    03-06-11 12:19 AM
    Drop the desktop and the Kindle. I have a MacPro, BB Tour, and Ipod btw, so yeah, I know what it is to be an electronics junkie.
    03-06-11 01:30 AM
    I have a three year old e-machine, motorola sidekick, sega saturn, 27 CRT TV, ipod shuffle 1st gen, virtual boy, a clapper, and (I don't know if this counts as a gadget) a self cleaning litter box.

03-06-11 05:20 AM
    Not much here. My 9800, a new HP laptop, and a very old iPod that is still alive and kickin', but I just never use. Hubby has a Kindle that I bought for him to take on his deployment so he wouldn't have to pack 20 books.
    03-06-11 06:02 AM
    I agree with everyone with dropping the desktop and kindle.

As for gadgets.......bold9650,curve8530,curve8330,ipod touch 4th gen,ipod nano 4th gen,1st gen ipod video,1st gen shuffle, pc laptop,macbook pro,ps3,wii,powermat,ds,jawbone icon.......I'm kinda ubsessed with having technology. I have more but I won't get that deep into what I have for stuff.

03-06-11 08:34 AM
    i have a three year old e-machine, motorola sidekick, sega saturn, 27 crt tv, ipod shuffle 1st gen, virtual boy, a clapper, and (i don't know if this counts as a gadget) a self cleaning litter box.

Posted from my crackberry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    aaaaaahahahahaha!

03-06-11 08:37 AM
    Storm2, Wii, Dell Inspiron 1525, PS2, iPod Shuffle 2nd Gen

03-06-11 08:39 AM
    I often feel spoiled when it comes to electronics. I own a bold 9780, an iPod touch 3G, a kindle, a macbook, and a desktop. I'm hungry for a playbook/iPad 2 but at the same time, I already have so many gadgets.. Which ones should I keep as a student?

You guys are also welcome to share your gadgets

Except for the 9780, i have what you have and then some ( ipad 1, night vision goggles etc)
    Don't drop the Kindle.. is it a Kindle 3?
    anyone who's suggesting to drop the kindle probably 1.don't READ for more than 3 hours in a day.. everyday.
    and 2. he/she's not in front of a monitor for > 6 hours a day as well.
    combine 1 and 2 and you'll have eye strain if you read from the ipad/ laptop.

the Kindle is the BEST reading device, as far as i'm concerned.
    and i charge 1-2x a month and i read a lot.
    you can have your textbooks there as well and read while commuting.

You can drop/sell the desktop though, unless you're into graphics design or any work that will need a larger real state.
    i use a Mac PRo with a 30 inch ACD for work.
    if you're planning to get an ipad2, lose the ipod touch.
    you won't be carrying both, i'm sure about that.

my usual set up is a smartphone and the kindle.
    it's so handy and light that i can bring it anywhere.
    whether i'm waiting at the DMV or en route to a hangar.. kindle is my bestfriend.
    Last edited by mark_rivers19; 03-06-11 at 09:00 AM.
    03-06-11 08:54 AM
    Not such a freak here. My bb tour, hp laptop, pieced together desktop, an old sansa mp3 player, denon home theater system, 50" plasma hdtv, car has sync for my bluetooth auto needs.
    03-06-11 09:18 AM
    Except for the 9780, i have what you have and then some ( ipad 1, night vision goggles etc)
    Don't drop the Kindle.. is it a Kindle 3?
    anyone who's suggesting to drop the kindle probably 1.don't READ for more than 3 hours in a day.. everyday.
    and 2. he/she's not in front of a monitor for > 6 hours a day as well.
    combine 1 and 2 and you'll have eye strain if you read from the ipad/ laptop.

the Kindle is the BEST reading device, as far as i'm concerned.
    and i charge 1-2x a month and i read a lot.
    you can have your textbooks there as well and read while commuting.

You can drop/sell the desktop though, unless you're into graphics design or any work that will need a larger real state.
    i use a Mac PRo with a 30 inch ACD for work.
    if you're planning to get an ipad2, lose the ipod touch.
    you won't be carrying both, i'm sure about that.

my usual set up is a smartphone and the kindle.
    it's so handy and light that i can bring it anywhere.
    whether i'm waiting at the DMV or en route to a hangar.. kindle is my bestfriend.
    Totally agree. My Blackberry and Kindle are all in need when I'm traveling light.
    mark_rivers19 likes this.
    03-06-11 10:49 AM
    One PC, three laptops, one netbook, my Berry, digital camera, bluetooth headset. I used to have two iPods but sold them, over 20 phones and sold all of those, too.
    03-06-11 11:11 AM
    Bb 9780, 8900. Ipod touch 3rd gen. Ipod nano 5th gen. Xbox 360. PS3. Built a desktop comp. Macbook pro 17inch. Ipad.

03-06-11 02:08 PM
    Desktop PC, netbook, BlackBerry Torch, 7 inch Tablet (Scroll by Storage Options), Ipod (Classic 80GB)
    03-06-11 08:32 PM
    htc evo, ipod touch, kindle, nintendo ds, and canon point and shoot are all my current weapons of choice.
    03-06-11 10:24 PM
    Oh lord, I'm notorious. In the last 3 years, I have sold my Pearl 8130, my first 8330, I still have my second 8330, I sold my Storm, I sold my Palm Pre, I have my Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant, I sold the Galaxy S Fascinate I won. That's on top of my iPod Classic, my iPod Shuffle Gen2, my iPod Touch Gen 1, iPod Touch 3rd Gen. Oh I forgot - I have a 30Gig Creative Zen Vision M.

Not only that our house between my husband and I has 2 SNES, a PS1, PS2, 2 PS3, Nintendo DS, Gameboy Advance, 2 Gameboy originals, a working Atari 2600 and a working Colecovision. Plus our 2 laptops. And he also has a Pearl 8130 that he threw aside for the HTC Desire Z.

We are such geeks lol.
    03-07-11 12:56 AM
    2 laptops, 1 desktop, BlackBerry 9700, BlackBerry 9000, Jabra BT, Sansa mp3 player, Boston Acoustics computer speakers, 25 year old stereo system with a turntable, old school 35mm cameras (Canon F-1 and Canon T-60), lenses/filters/2x converter, Epson CX7400 inkjet printer.

I'll be getting a Brother HL-2240 laser printer tomorrow.
    Last edited by lak611; 03-07-11 at 01:15 AM.
    03-07-11 01:09 AM
    I only have my Droid Pro, my new laptop, cheap mp3 player, and an old Nokia phone from 2001. Always sell my gadgets to get some cash for the next big thing. I won't get started on all the devices I've had over the last couple years lol.
    03-07-11 01:14 AM
    To be serious I have two blackberries (torch, 8520), a zune hd, two laptops, two iphones (3g broken, 3gs) in a box somewhere in my storage closet, and I just bought a new lg plasma for the living room.

03-07-11 02:26 AM
    HP laptop, personally built desktop, NookColor, 9700, couple bluetooth headsets, Acer tablet, new 46" plasma TV
    03-07-11 06:50 AM
    Mac desktop computer, BB Torch, xbox 360, ipod something(not touch) and a Sony Bravia T.v. Another one to add to my collection, will be the Playbook when it comes out.
    03-07-11 06:58 AM
    Pearl Flip, Desktop (built by me), laptop, kindle and 4 household servers (Rip/Burn, File/Print/Backup, Mail/Web and BESx) 2 HD tivos, 46 and 30" flat panels, "Home Theater in a box".
    The wife has a Bold (which is her "Work" phone although she pays for it), an LG slider phone that she uses for voice only, Kindle, iPod nano and a desktop (also built by me).
    03-07-11 08:29 AM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD