There's a lot to love about BlackBerry 10.2 and I am looking forward to the coming updates and improvements. Meanwhile I started thinking about future improvements we as BlackBerry 10 users would like to get in the next major version. So please join in! Personally I'd like to have automatic updates and an enhanced keyboard language support for Persian. Looking forward to seeing what you will add to the list...

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 07:42 AM
    As I posted in other posts about possible 10.3 features, I say let TAT go all out and let the users have the option to turn off those features if they want to.

Posted via CB10
    Houshinto likes this.
    10-25-13 08:29 AM
    As I posted in other posts about possible 10.3 features, I say let TAT go all out and let the users have the option to turn off those features if they want to.

Posted via CB10
    What's TAT?

For me, and if these features are always available then let me know, please,:

Being able to reply to notifications from the lockscreen, instead of just being able to view them then having to unlock, etc and etc.

Being able to do the reply thing at the top of the screen for every notification.

More customization. IMO, widgets are awesome. I would love widgets on BlackBerry 10. Just robust customization.

Being able to display everything on your TV from your Q10 in full screen.

USB To Go, Miracast and all those type of things for all devices. Making them exclusive to certain devices is a complete FU to consumer and anti consumer. It's an Apple, Google and MS move.

That's from the top of my head.
    10-25-13 10:11 AM
    I wish a browser which doesn't crashes while using flash.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 10:39 AM
    I want headless applications, and being able to set one wallpaper for the main screen and another wallpaper for the lock screen freely, without going to parental controls to enable the feature, but even that way it only makes the main screen revert to the default wallpaper.

Posted via my BlackBerry Z30.
    10-25-13 11:59 AM
    custom notifications
    bedside mode like it is in BBOS
    mutiple pages per icon folder
    remove transition where when you load an app it scrolls to first homescreen page first.
    fix BBM within hub, doesnt show picture sending correctly
    add emoticon support to the quick reply section.
    add ability to broadcast BBM to certain contact groups at a time
    enlarge capacity of BBM groups
    remove 6mb BBM file transfer limit
    pinnable active frames
    ability to have more than 8 active frames open
    make phone number the primary item to show when composing SMS and searching for recepient.
    add file sharing not just pic sharing to BBM groups

want me to go on?
    10-25-13 12:29 PM
    That 6MB needs to go up now. It's the second decade of the 21st century. Things have moved on loads and with people's cell data going up and wifi being free, I'd expect at least large email size (25-50MB).

Yes, I know it's partially to stop piracy and ease the network but, well, the infrastructure should be able to handle it now.

Additional features....

Lock screen modifications mentioned above

Dark theme throughout

Panorama mode on the camera

Typed on and then corrected by my Z10. Pin:2B30530D http://geekphreek.com
    10-25-13 12:39 PM
    I need a faster way of adjusting screen brightness ( drop down menu?), headless apps, and semi translucent toast notifications (with a translucent clock option on every screen).

Sent from the future on my Z10.
    10-25-13 12:41 PM
    I want to add being able to pin the Live Tiles or W.E they are called to any position you want.
    10-25-13 12:46 PM
    Some things I would like:

Swipe from unlock directly into message. Android has it, so should BB10.

Sliding between apps like on the PlayBook. I realize the gesture may have to change but same concept.

Swiping up to get rid of Active Frames like on the PlayBook.

Pinnable, Interactive Apps. Like Android Widgets really.

I would like it so I can see my wallpaper. Like on BBOS 7 for example you could swipe down your app tray and it would be hidden at the bottom. I would like that option on my BlackBerry 10 phone.

I would like the drop down menu available in all apps with a simple swipe down motion. In addition I would like two sliders added too it. One for screen brightness and the other for notifications volume.

I think thats it for now.
    10-25-13 01:41 PM
    Full feature parity with BBOS in every app

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 01:52 PM
    ? wifi direct
    ? the ability to set your own font
    ? sms theme

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 04:14 AM
    Hi I am kinda new in the forum, well I think one of the few things I remember and miss from the old bbos is the little notification icons on top of the screen
    Battery percentage on the battery icon at the top of the screen
    Maybe have the option of instead of navigating through icons going to the right , scroll down too, it's easier at least for me to make that thumb movement while I am driving or just using one hand.

But 10.2 it's just awesome

CarlosLotuffo
    10-26-13 04:57 AM
    Usable OPENVPN!!!

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Q10
    10-26-13 05:06 AM
    Option to arrange icons.
    Able to slide volume on screen when pressed volume buttons.
    10-26-13 05:12 AM
    That 6MB needs to go up now. It's the second decade of the 21st century. Things have moved on loads and with people's cell data going up and wifi being free, I'd expect at least large email size (25-50MB).

Yes, I know it's partially to stop piracy and ease the network but, well, the infrastructure should be able to handle it now.

Additional features....

Lock screen modifications mentioned above

Dark theme throughout

Panorama mode on the camera

Typed on and then corrected by my Z10. Pin:2B30530D http://geekphreek.com
    25-50MB!?

Not more than 6MB please!!!!

Posted via my Z30.
    10-26-13 05:24 AM
    Battery percentage, quick controls of location service, data services like for wifi now, ability to put more than 16 apps in one folder

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 05:25 AM