View Poll Results: What E-Book Reader do you use on your PlayBook?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Book Reader

2 16.67%
  • Kindle

2 16.67%
  • Kobo

1 8.33%
  • Another Reader (tell us in the comments which reader you use)

3 25.00%
  • I don't use any E-Book Readers

4 33.33%
    What E-Book Reader do you use on your PlayBook?
    I use:
    Book Reader
    Kobo
    Kindle

My favorite is Book Reader. The only problem I have with it is the every so often it screws up the page changes & gets stuck with the page half turned. The only way to fix it is to close & restart the program
    09-22-12 04:45 AM
    Bookvisor works blissfully on the Lumia. 1000's of free books, reads open source formats too.

Tried Kobo on PB and felt robbed when I purchased my first book. Unable to export to a different reader. Kindle... bad experience with Amazon so won't touch their stuff.
    Last edited by Fmar; 09-22-12 at 07:25 AM.
    09-22-12 06:09 AM
    Well, if you're gonna put Kindle up there you should have put Nook up there too

I use NookColor and have a ton of free epub book to read
    09-22-12 10:38 AM
    I just loveeee my Kobo Vox !! It's also an Android tablet so I can go on CB and check my email or my blog anytime I want.
    I have tons of free epub books to read also and I've only ever bought one book when I first got it
    Here's a really good free book ebub site: Browse - Tuebl
    09-22-12 10:47 AM
    Nook Colour
    09-22-12 11:17 AM
    Kindle and Olive Tree Bible reader, and both have stopped BlackBerry support I have been sending e-mails to both companies asking for support for BB10, the last response I got from Amazon (Kindle) sounded possibly hopeful for BB10 support, but it was obvious that the responders native language was not English. When I get a BB10 Nevada, I will move onto Kobo if Amazon doesn't support it.
    09-22-12 11:29 AM
    Well, if you're gonna put Kindle up there you should have put Nook up there too

I use NookColor and have a ton of free epub book to read
    my bad. When I was thinking of e-book readers that people use on their PB I didn't think about sideloading this one.
    09-22-12 12:50 PM
    Still early in the voting but I am surprised already by the number of users that do NOT read on their PBs.
    09-22-12 01:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD