What is �perfect� BB10?

It�s Friday and I�m feeling a little bit lost here as well as a little light in the pocket book as the value of my RIMM stock is taking a dump.

With all the hoopla going on today regarding RIMM earnings announcement yesterday, the major discussion is in the delay in BB10.

I feel like a dinosaur when it comes to my BB. If a smart phone is a reflection of one�s owner, then mine is pretty DUMB. It�s not like I have not tried any of the features and apps beyond contact, calendar, email and texting� I really have, but in all honesty, my frustration level and attention span is such that I really cannot understand the commotion over all these other available features.

In some ways I just wished the contact, calendar, email worked that same as my MS Outlook. But they don�t. So I adjust.

So, No matter how much I try to embrace the �Smartphone� revolution, if I�m not calling, texting, or checking my calendar, I find little comfort or enjoyment in doing anything else within a 3� screen.

So I ask this question�What is the �perfect� BB10 expected to look like and why should I care?
    06-29-12 11:02 AM
    So I ask this question�What is the �perfect� BB10 expected to look like and why should I care?
    At this point, it seems like the perfect BB10 is one that exists only in one's imagination.
    06-29-12 11:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD