Huh?

Blackberry Passport Running 10.3.2.2813
    I felt the ignorance here. Just come out of your shell.

Posted through my BlackBerry
    11-07-16 11:59 AM
    Also what is the best blackberry on the market right now?
    The perfect combination for me is Z30. Love the size, Virtual keyboard, battery life and ofc HUB. Call, chat and mails? Perfect. For anything else I use iPhone SE.

Posted through my BlackBerry
    11-07-16 12:03 PM
    Since I own a Z10 , I can say that basically this is not true. The runtime issue alone is enough for disqualification.
    Ummm....I am posting this from my Z10 which I have used every day for over 3 years. So yeah.... it is true. The phone works as well for me as it did when I first got it. So do the other 2 z10s that I bought.

On the other hand, I don't know of any original iPhone owner that still uses their Iphone 5, although there could still be some out there, but they are in a minority. I won't dispute your claim that yours works as good as new.

Regardless, this thread is dtek60 vs. IPhone 7 vs. Pixel.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-16 01:58 PM
    Good for you. My Z30 and passport are sitting in a drawer
    Thank you for that information.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-16 02:00 PM
    Ummm....I am posting this from my Z10 which I have used every day for over 3 years. So yeah.... it is true. The phone works as well for me as it did when I first got it. So do the other 2 z10s that I bought.

On the other hand, I don't know of any original iPhone owner that still uses their Iphone 5, although there could still be some out there, but they are in a minority. I won't dispute your claim that yours works as good as new.

Regardless, this thread is dtek60 vs. IPhone 7 vs. Pixel.

Posted via CB10
    As an overall generalization, I am suggesting that a fairly small percentage of Z10's are in active use. Inability to run needed apps is the main issue. The Z10 was not such a bad phone ( battery and camera aside) and if it had been issued with an Android OS more would still be in use.

Today, you could pick up a good used iPhone 5 and have a smartphone experience which is acceptably close to the SE for most tasks.

I think that for people who keep their iPhone for four years give or take will still have a useful device when they are ready for an upgrade.
    11-08-16 05:20 PM
    Thank you for that information.

Posted via CB10
    He (and the phones) would be better off if he flogged them off to someone else. There shall BBe BBuyers.... :-)

�   "BB10 dead?" - "Let's dance the Danse MacaBBRY! ... or is it..?" ;-D   �
    11-09-16 02:49 AM
    Also what is the best blackberry on the market right now?
    When you talk about Android-Berry's:
    The BlackBerry known security.
    Until now BlackBerry fixes Android "security holes" best compared to all other brands, plus their own engineering to improve the chipset.
    That's nothing you see from the outside or from hardware specs. - but when you talk about Hardware:
    The DTek60 is about in the same market as the Pixel and iPhone 7 - but costs a lot less.

When you talk about OS10:
    It has unbeatable security and privacy over any other mobile devices on the market.
    11-09-16 05:35 AM
    they offer something called security (not sure though)
    11-09-16 06:02 AM
    I like and use my BlackBerry Passport along with my iphone7 (which I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to use) I'd still prefer more BlackBerry content on the iPhone but maybe it will come. Would love to have BlackBerry's vkb on the iPhone 7

Posted via CB10
    03-26-17 02:27 PM
34 12