So I got a 4GB card hoping to use it for emails and applications, got home and realized I couldn't use it for either.

Do you use it for storage of pics that you take with a digital camera besides your BB. Videos and Documents I don't use so either... Not sure what else I can use it for?
    08-06-08 02:24 PM
    Pictures, movies, documents (for Docs2Go), Wallpapers, Ringtones, Music!!
    08-06-08 02:30 PM
    Pictures, Music, Movies, MobiReader and Docs-to-go stuff.
    08-06-08 02:31 PM
    Photos, photos and more photos.

Tons of songs

Videos I've recorded

D/L'd movies (thanks to videos4blackberry.info !!!!)
    08-06-08 02:32 PM
    about 150 pics/wallpapers, 100 songs, 100+ ringtones, 2 movies, a book, and my resume. lol
    08-06-08 02:33 PM
    check this app out, i use it.
    Aerize Card Loader 2008 - Premium BlackBerry Utility Software

also i use it for pics, videos, music
    08-06-08 02:33 PM
    lots of wallpapers, pictures and music
    08-06-08 02:40 PM
    Personal pics (wallpapers, too), documents, music, movies, and videos.
    08-06-08 02:46 PM
    Pics , music music music.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-08 02:50 PM
    So I got a 4GB card hoping to use it for emails and applications, got home and realized I couldn't use it for either.

Do you use it for storage of pics that you take with a digital camera besides your BB. Videos and Documents I don't use so either... Not sure what else I can use it for?
    You can use it as a USB disk, to store anything you can copy with Windows Explorer. You can't edit or view these files, but you can use it as a backup, for transport, etc.

Don't fall for the Aerize Card Loader hype. Try it before you buy it. Better yet, read the reviews in the forum before you try it.
    08-06-08 03:13 PM
    aerize works perfectly for me, one of the best apps i have
    08-06-08 03:30 PM
    ok thanks for the info guys. I really feel every day when I read the posts on this site that I could be doing so much more with my BB than I actually am. Seems like we have so many BB gurus in here. I'm usually pretty technology savvy but you guys make me look like a newbie lol

I have only had my phone for 2 months so maybe I should cut myself a break lol

Thanks for all the ideas!!
    08-06-08 03:34 PM
    Pics, videos, storage...everything I would use it for on a normal PC.

Dm
    08-06-08 03:40 PM
    That's certainly unusual. What apps are you loading with it?

08-06-08 04:39 PM
    So far pics and videos. I haven't gotten around to music yet. I expect documents at some point.

08-06-08 04:43 PM
    Mostly just pics and ringtones for me
    08-06-08 04:49 PM
    Movies Mostly, Pictures And Some Music. Thats About It Lol.
    08-06-08 04:59 PM
    pics, music and videos so far
    08-06-08 06:21 PM
    I use it also, but then when I look at my card contents, everything appears so unorganized.
    08-06-08 06:30 PM
    I use it also, but then when I look at my card contents, everything appears so unorganized.
    Have you successfully installed an app installer to the card, installed the app from the card, used the app, deleted the app, and reinstalled it from the card? Does the App keep its settings? Do you have to reboot after installing or deleting? What kind of delay is there in installing? What apps have you used this with? This app appears to have great potential, but so far has not lived up to it. If they've finally got it right, that would be big news.

Read the most relevant recent thread to see why I'm skeptical: http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/size...matters-49239/
    Last edited by JeffH; 08-06-08 at 10:56 PM.
    08-06-08 06:52 PM
    lex, do you mean in the app or when you look at your SD card through the computer?

JeffH, dont bash the app because you can't get it to work, ever think it was maybe you and not the app?
    08-06-08 10:58 PM
    lex, do you mean in the app or when you look at your SD card through the computer?

JeffH, dont bash the app because you can't get it to work, ever think it was maybe you and not the app?
    I notice you choose to attack me, rather than answer a simple question. I meant nothing personal toward you or ScandaLex, but the reputation of that app is bad enough that the burden of proof is on anyone who wishes to recommend it. Read the thread I posted for ScandaLex. The app did not work then. It may work now. If you can prove that, we'll all be the better for it.

08-06-08 11:13 PM
    i dont choose to attack you, your just the only ***** in the thread posting about my original post, and you dont even use the app.

if you dont like it, then don't use it, i never said you had to recommend anything, i recommended it because its works for me, bcuz it doesnt work for you is not my problem, and im not gonna take time out to prove to you a application really works, why don't you take the time out to actually use it, and read the directions before you bash it
    08-06-08 11:29 PM
    pics, vids, ringtones, music that i listen to every day @ work.
    08-07-08 12:04 AM
    Nothing really... I have a 4gb with nothing on it.

I use my iPhone for storage.

When/If the bold comes out, I'm sure I'll use it for more. The camera on the 8100 sucks
    08-07-08 12:06 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD