Feedback is required for a university project. Here's a quick survey. Any feedback is appreciated.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7C5KGPS
    03-05-14 10:48 AM
    Answered!!!!!
    03-05-14 10:57 AM
    Thanks a lot Rich. For the pupose of (hopefully) getting a debate going amongst the fellow forum users, do you think that the Blackberry situation has been made to look worse as people are 'jumping on the bandwagon'? Or did Blackberry REALLY miss a trick which has led to slump in performance?
    03-05-14 11:03 AM
    Thanks a lot Rich. For the pupose of (hopefully) getting a debate going amongst the fellow forum users, do you think that the Blackberry situation has been made to look worse as people are 'jumping on the bandwagon'? Or did Blackberry REALLY miss a trick which has led to slump in performance?
    Both.

Blackberry bungled many things, the playbook, delayed releases and updates and failed to bring anything the tech world would consider truly spectacular to the table. In turn, society does what is always does and kicks the weak and downtrodden.

Blackberry acted too late in bringing in the new management and Chen is left with a big hole to climb out of, but he seems to have the tenacity to do just that. It will be interesting in a couple of years to see what happens.

I still think BB needs to come up with something revolutionary because they are never going to be sucessful in the "me too" product space.
    03-05-14 11:10 AM
    Answered. Good luck!
    03-05-14 11:49 AM
    One of the most well known tech companies in the world, but severely tarnished because management's failure to act and respond to the evolving marketplace. Your best bet is to hit the streets and ask random people in random places. Crackberry probably isn't the best place to find out consumers/prosumer thoughts on the Brand. Post in Android Central, iMore, and WP to get more accurate information if you can't hit the streets.

You might get some haters but there will probably be some people giving good feedback. Just don't get caught plagerising if your going to copy and past. Use a thesaurus and manipulate it a bit

Zed30
    03-05-14 12:10 PM
    Feedback is required for a university project. Here's a quick survey. Any feedback is appreciated.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7C5KGPS
    Just out of curiosity, what kind of reliable survey is it supposed to be when most of the respondents are from a BlackBerry fan site?
    GingerSnapsBack likes this.
    03-05-14 12:38 PM
    Cheers for all your thoughts. Yes, there is a strong posibility that I will get some biased views on crackberry, but it would make for interesting reading when I compare the responses from iphone/samsung users in their respective forum sites.
    03-05-14 12:57 PM
    Completed the survey.

Posted via the BlackBerry Q5 using CB10.
    03-06-14 08:01 AM
    Completed. And no I wasn't biased I answered with what I think they did wrong. Just wish I was allowed to put more than one thing.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-14 08:48 AM
    Thanks. As for the survey restrictions, I have now resolved the issue. I do apolagise for not having sorted the issue out earlier. Also, I appreciate your insight. Every opinion counts, so hopefully I can conclude my results with some strong arguments.
    03-06-14 01:44 PM
    Just out of curiosity, what kind of reliable survey is it supposed to be when most of the respondents are from a BlackBerry fan site?
    Even though people have moved on to other devices, you'd be surprised how many people don't own BlackBerry devices anymore but still stick around. CrackBerry is a one of the most active forums out of the other sister sites.
    03-06-14 02:02 PM
    Brand on a comeback!
    03-07-14 07:52 AM