My Blackberry is also a PHONE!?! RLY? ;-)
    is your avatar one of those pics that has an image in it? i just spent like 5 mins looking at it and i didnt see it lol
    09-12-09 09:39 AM
    is your avatar one of those pics that has an image in it? i just spent like 5 mins looking at it and i didnt see it lol
    Yeah...look close enough and you will see Jesus.......nah its my BBM 5 barcode.
    09-12-09 09:49 AM
    you know i totally wouldve fallen for the jesus thing, i woulda looked at it all day looking for jesus lol!!!!
    09-12-09 09:51 AM
    BBM & Email
    09-12-09 09:57 AM
    I use it for everything.

Email, calendar, phone, GPS for directions and coordinates, Weather updates, warnings and maps, instant pictures where they are needed for documentation of a scene, voice recorder when it's necessary for documentation. I use everything pretty much except facebook, myspace and the apps like those lol.
    09-12-09 09:58 AM
    I use my blackberry for everything.

GPS
    Notes
    Excel
    Word
    Email
    Voice Notes
    Twitter
    Facebook
    BBM
    Tasks
    Weather
    Calculator
    Streaming Radio
    Podcasts

I haven't figured out how to get this thing to do my laundry or wash my clothes. If anyone finds these let me know.
    09-12-09 10:11 AM
    Mine makes me breakfast in the morning, get your storms in the kitchen it makes a mean omlet!
    09-12-09 12:47 PM
    The bb alarm is my alarm clock. I browse the internet, use the calculator, use my 2 email accts, text, get the news, get dieections with the gps, keep up with crackberry and my other favorite forums, play blackjack.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-09 12:58 PM
    I have a traumatic brain injury which causes me to forget everything, so calendar and memo pad. I also have lost use of 3 fingers on my left hand which means typing is out for the most part. So I browse, im and text with it. Its my life and link to the internet and email.

09-12-09 05:53 PM
    i use mine everyday to look up crackberry, a lot of websites to kill time at work . I also have used mine a lot recently for movie times phone number look ups and the gps.
    09-12-09 06:18 PM
    Alarm to get my **** up in the morning,
    BBM my buds and fam,
    FaceBook the world,
    Docs To Go to edit and update my work,
    MaraTick to make sure I get what i'm supposed to when i go shopping,
    Store Portable Apps as I dont need a USB stick anymore to work on computers,
    Calendar to make sure I'm where i'm supposed to be,
    Music to keep me pumped throughout out the day,
    and a few games at the end of the day like Uno...
    I'm hooked!!!
    09-12-09 06:48 PM
    5 emails pushed to it....weather, pay bills, bank info, organize band dates in calender, look up song lyrics at gigs on browser, Camera, flashlight, MP3 player, numerous movies on card to "babysit" my 3 year old, teething ring for my 1 year old (see avatar), and good old faithfull paperweight mode while its re-booting! lol
    09-12-09 07:13 PM
    -Remote log in
    -4 addy's, primary being "Admin" ;-)
    -BBM
    -SMS
    -Calls
    -Calender
    09-12-09 09:31 PM
    I use my Bold for texting, BBM, web browsing, phone calls(not that often), managing tasks, calender, gps, spell checking, calculator, etc etc etc....basically everything

09-12-09 09:44 PM
    Wow, the mods here are lame. Can't believe they filter the word H E double L! lol.

I use mine to make phone calls. LOL
    09-12-09 10:00 PM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD