Never thought I'd see the day, but I'm finally tired of holding the same Key2. Been looking at Samsung S21 Ultra. Having tested wife's iPhone, I absolutely hate their keyboard. But I haven't had a chance to try out a keyboard on Android.

Any tips on moving to an Android keyboard?

(Also, what's the best Hub alternative?)
    1. The S22 Ultra is around the corner, as in weeks away, wait for that, even if you still get S21 Ultra you’ll get it at a much lower price in a few weeks.

2. There are a lot of options on Android in terms of Keyboards, give SwiftKey and GBoard a try. SwiftKey is very customizable and may be to your liking.

As for iPhone you can always change the keyboard, SwiftKey working on my 11 Pro Max:
    Attached Thumbnails What do I need to know in Android world coming from pkb?-71f49038-7e06-46b4-bdf7-4c363dee9058.jpg  
    01-19-22 09:32 AM
    With Bell you should be able to buy unlocked, it's only the US Carrier's that could be an issue.

That said.... how much International travel are you doing, and to where? I'd look at what option Samsung offers to see if they have a phone that fits your local market's "bands" and where every you will be traveling too the best.
    Right, work travel ends up in EU and Asia. But that helps, thanks, I'll make sure to check
    01-19-22 10:33 AM
    1. The S22 Ultra is around the corner, as in weeks away, wait for that, even if you still get S21 Ultra you’ll get it at a much lower price in a few weeks.

2. There are a lot of options on Android in terms of Keyboards, give SwiftKey and GBoard a try. SwiftKey is very customizable and may be to your liking.

As for iPhone you can always change the keyboard, SwiftKey working on my 11 Pro Max:
    I saw the S22 like a few commenters above mentioned, but it feels like other than charger being included and/or fast charge improvements, there might not be much?
    01-19-22 10:35 AM
    I personally wanted a smaller slab phone to replace my key2. I tried the Sony xperia 5 iii but ended up with the google pixel pro 6. I miss my key 2 typing experience terribly.
    The issue with a smaller phone is that you'll have a smaller slab of glass / screen to tap on.

Like mentioned here already, the google pixel 6 series is the best bang for your buck! At least up here in Canada anyway.

Get ready for typos!

I'm waiting for that not dead yet 5G Blackberry.......
    After a long line of Pixel's, my new phone is a Samsung Flip3.

For me, it seems the best of both worlds. It's a fat square when folded that fits in my palm for ease of carrying, has a (just) usable front screen when closed for notifications and messages, and opens to become a "standard" size phone. You soon don't notice the fold with your eyes, but your finger takes a bit longer to forget it's there.

I do love the ability to end a call by closing the phone... ahhh nostalgia!

So far, I'm liking it, but then I was always a fan of small phones.
    01-19-22 11:17 AM
    I saw the S22 like a few commenters above mentioned, but it feels like other than charger being included and/or fast charge improvements, there might not be much?
    Either way, best to wait a few weeks to get a deal on the S21 Ultra if you not convinced by the S22 when it does go official, there may be a few things you do like. I think one of the biggest things coming in the S22 Ultra is that it is said to have an SPen with sylo for it much like the Note series, which is a great tool.
    01-19-22 11:17 AM
    Either way, best to wait a few weeks to get a deal on the S21 Ultra if you not convinced by the S22 when it does go official, there may be a few things you do like. I think one of the biggest things coming in the S22 Ultra is that it is said to have an SPen with sylo for it much like the Note series, which is a great tool.
    And a new phone carries an extra year of support...
    Tsepz_GP likes this.
    01-19-22 11:23 AM
    That makes total sense! I'll hang around till they launch it then I guess. A few bucks off is a great incentive to wait lol
    Tsepz_GP likes this.
    01-19-22 11:58 AM
32 12