It's what makes this so frustrating and making me tentative to order another one until I'm sure it's not coming.
    He better be dead!
    09-01-09 06:58 PM
    Ya his recent feed back looks like he is on his way out. I can give you a sellers name that I have bought many phones on ebay. They have accurate descriptions and honor their 30 return policy.

Let me know if you would like it
    Can you give me the name of a trusted seller? Floydpinkbell77 scammed me too and I am still out of a bb!
    Thanks,
    Nikki C
    09-01-09 07:00 PM
    1. Buy another phone
    2. File a claim and get your money back
    3. If you do receive the phone, sell it on ebay, if the original seller will not comment or reply.

Leave the guy a Neg feedback and don't let them harass you.
    The end!
    09-01-09 09:57 PM
    Can you give me the name of a trusted seller? Floydpinkbell77 scammed me too and I am still out of a bb!
    Thanks,
    Nikki C
    fastlanewireless

Extremely fast shipper. I'm thinking i might even get my blackberry thursday and i ordered monday.

Little bit more expensive, but i went with the "good" condition curve for $147 shipped. I should have done this from the get-go instead of being cheap and buying the $92 refurbished curve from that dead guy floyd.
    09-01-09 10:00 PM
    Looks like paypal is going to decide in my favor. Simply have to call in and confirm a couple of things and it should be all set.

Floydpinkbell77 is to be avoided...he might be dead, idk but you won't receive your item. His name from as far as i can tell is Mike Ruggerio.

Fastlanewireless shipped out my replacement blackberry extremely fast, i paid for it Monday night, shipped Tuesday morning, it should be here Thursday afternoon. That's fast shipping!
    09-02-09 03:32 PM
    Well I'm happy to hear you got everything worked out and you'll still get your new BB in time. Good deal!
    Here's to hoping that the ebay guy has somewhat of a less extreme circumstance other than being dead.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-09 06:30 PM
    Well I'm happy to hear you got everything worked out and you'll still get your new BB in time. Good deal!
    Here's to hoping that the ebay guy has somewhat of a less extreme circumstance other than being dead.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I hope it is that extreme now that i got a message from Ebay.

"Our records show that you recently contacted or received messages from floydpinkbell77 through eBay's messaging system. This account was recently found to have been accessed by an unauthorized third party, who may have used the account in an attempt to defraud other members.
    We've taken action to restore this account to the original owner, but wanted to let you know to be suspicious of any communication you may have received from them. Nothing is wrong with your account at this time � this message is just being sent as a precaution. If you have received any messages from floydpinkbell77 that appears suspicious, please feel free to forward them to us at [email protected] for review. "

Luckily I have my money back, calling paypal seems to be the best way to end a dispute. I called held got through their annoying auto-messaging thing, held for 5 minutes, talked to an agent for another 2 minutes and then got put on hold for 5 minutes while the agent refunded my money.

I'm actually really impressed with their call center agents. Talked to 3 of them over the past 2 days and every one of them was nice, spoke clean English, were helpful and were honest.

Blackberry curve 8330 should be here tomorrow thanks to fastlanewireless.
    09-02-09 07:08 PM
    Check out floydpinkbell77 on "ripoffreport.com", you will see numerous articles on this seller, including one that I posted today. I am still waiting on my 8330 curve from him, and have filed a claim with paypal. Articles on the internet claim this seller is actually named "Rob", and is linked to Cellular Warehouse which he co-owns/operates. I called a number listed for him and spoke with him directly, and he denies any knowledge of my transaction or possibly "scamming" people...Somethings going on, I just hope they get caught. I work for the Federal Bureau of Prisons, and I have a cell waiting for them....
    09-14-09 02:33 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD