Not a complaint (yet), but I'm a bit confused. After reading the Crackberry review of the Samsung WEP500, I asked for one for Christmas. My wonderful wife bought one for me from the Crackberry store, but it is certainly not the same thing they describe or picture in the review.

The headset does say WEP500 on the back, but...

1. The casing is black, not silver like the one in the review or in the Crackberry store.

2. The charger is black, not silver.

3. The box was plain white, with no Samsung logo, instead of the nice grey box in the review.

4. There was one earpiece in the box, not four like there are supposed to be.

5. There is one xeroxed sheet with instructions, not the user manual pictured in the review.

6. The cord is silver, not black like in the review.

7. Worst of all, (and not necessarily their problem) I can't get it to pair with my 8830.

What's up with that???
    12-25-07 09:07 AM
    Colours may vary, that is always true.
    12-25-07 09:10 AM
    that's bunk :[
    12-25-07 09:35 AM
    Have you called customer service to get an explanation and to try and work it out? Try the call for resolution. If not, send it back for a refund.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-07 05:15 AM
    I purchased the seidio extended battery and back cover. The battery life is great but the cover keeps falling off. It just won't click in right. I'm ready just to throw them in the junk drawer and just deal with the original battery and cover. I don't think its crackberry's fault but I was left a little disapointed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-07 05:38 AM
    If you think you have a defective item, please contact the store to assist with the issue. They can't help if they don't know about the issue.
    12-28-07 06:07 AM
    The item was not defective. I, too, ordered the headset based on what I'd read in the review. When I called because what I received was not what I believed I ordered, I was told that the reason for the alternate packaging was that the items do not come from Samsung, but from another supplier. But what I was trying to buy was a Samsung product and what I expected to receive was the product I read about in the review.

I will commend the Crackberry Store, however. I am returning it at no cost or loss to me.
    02-20-08 09:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD