KEYone is in hand for me, so I'm always about the next device.

What do you guys want to see next from BlackBerry Mobile? BTW....I'm not looking for software answers related to your Priv or Dtek series that is a BlackBerry thing and has nothing to do with TCL. Let's keep this hardware related.

Personally I'd like to see a KEYtwo with better specs and battery life that is just as good ( I know, it's a stretch), but I'm hoping for a solid slab device ( quality build) , with flagship specs.

What are your thoughts? Keep it positive people
    FF22 likes this.
    06-09-17 01:36 PM
    KEYone is in hand for me, so I'm always about the next device.

What do you guys want to see next from BlackBerry Mobile? BTW....I'm not looking for software answers related to your Priv or Dtek series that is a BlackBerry thing and has nothing to do with TCL. Let's keep this hardware related.

Personally I'd like to see a KEYtwo with better specs and battery life that is just as good ( I know, it's a stretch), but I'm hoping for a solid slab device ( quality build) , with flagship specs.

What are your thoughts? Keep it positive people
    Improvements are for me are in the end user experience. Make the Keyone a little more snappy and innovate the software. Specifications do little for me nowadays. Its all about the end user experience.
    06-09-17 01:48 PM
    Improvements are for me are in the end user experience. Make the Keyone a little more snappy and innovate the software. Specifications do little for me nowadays. Its all about the end user experience.
    Some tweets to BlackBerry's version of Android wouldn't hurt .

I would love to see a solid slab . The DTEK lines were a little too fragile for me
    scott8629 likes this.
    06-09-17 02:01 PM
    An update to Blend for Android devices.
    Sarek1701 and FF22 like this.
    06-09-17 02:45 PM
    A desktop client like Blend to sync files to/from phones.
    Ok, but this is a software thing that falls in the hands of BlackBerry not BlackBerry Mobile
    MikeX74 likes this.
    06-09-17 02:46 PM
    How about a PKB HANDset sized to comfortably fit a human phreaking HAND!?!??? Lol.
    Carjackd and Praganad like this.
    06-09-17 03:18 PM
    Small form-factor like 9930, a bit longer in length. black overall, easy to put into pocket.
    The other, 5G phone with full slab, use as movie watch, VR ar. Dynamic update info with possible integrated into autonomous car, or air plane, fully controllable for Droid. With detail GPS.

Posted via CB10
    Carjackd likes this.
    06-09-17 03:26 PM
    Ok, but this is a software thing that falls in the hands of BlackBerry not BlackBerry Mobile
    True.
    Carjackd likes this.
    06-09-17 03:33 PM
    smaller KEYone with classic keyboard....
    Carjackd likes this.
    06-09-17 03:34 PM
    Key 2

Posted via CB10
    Carjackd likes this.
    06-09-17 03:43 PM
    Key 2

Posted via CB10
    Ya I've quickly fallen into pkb mode again. Really liking the accuracy. It really does everything I need it to do. A little more zip would be nice.
    06-09-17 03:59 PM
    A slab that has decent specs, I've found with my moto z play droid that I don't need the fastest processor or best HD screen as I'd rather have the battery life I'm currently getting and my screen is more than nice enough for me.

I'd also like to see it launch on time for all carriers with as few problems and defects as possible. We all know there will be some, it's inevitable.
    06-09-17 04:01 PM
    Passport 2 with Android, but with an updated Launcher that somehow allows a swipe to access the Hub at all times.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-17 04:41 PM
    A slab that has decent specs, I've found with my moto z play droid that I don't need the fastest processor or best HD screen as I'd rather have the battery life I'm currently getting and my screen is more than nice enough for me.

I'd also like to see it launch on time for all carriers with as few problems and defects as possible. We all know there will be some, it's inevitable.
    This I agree with! KEYone flies with a mediocre specs. A little better processor and non curved screen on slab I'd be good
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-09-17 04:51 PM
    Passport 2 with Android, but with an updated Launcher that somehow allows a swipe to access the Hub at all times.

Posted via CB10
    That's would make "some" Passport fans happy, but it's very unlikely.
    06-09-17 04:52 PM
    You already have one with android 4.3 and it is enough.
    Don't need to upgrade

Posted via CB10
    06-09-17 05:13 PM
    I'd like to see a full touch with the form factor of the Note 2 or 3 and offer a stylus. Also I'd like to see a smaller qwerty like the classic.

Posted via CB10
    Carjackd likes this.
    06-09-17 05:38 PM
    I'd like to see a full touch with the form factor of the Note 2 or 3 and offer a stylus. Also I'd like to see a smaller qwerty like the classic.

Posted via CB10
    I guess in time if TCL has success with this venture they will be able to bring out more speciality niche devices. For most I would think the classic may be not enough screen real estate
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-09-17 07:58 PM
    I think that a Passport 2 (with the latest Android OS) would still be too outrageous for most people, so maybe an updated and sleeker KEYone would be nice.
    06-09-17 08:20 PM
    I think that a Passport 2 (with the latest Android OS) would still be too outrageous for most people, so maybe an updated and sleeker KEYone would be nice.
    I agree, given what we have seen under the hood there is certainly room in there
    06-09-17 09:59 PM
    Like a cheaper smaller keyone likeclaaic

Posted via CB10
    Carjackd likes this.
    06-10-17 01:25 AM
    Oh, what would I not give
    To have a newer PRIV,
    A phone with flagship specs,
    With screen size like DTEK 's
    A processor with speed,
    Yes this is what I need,
    A bright and roomy screen,
    So in the sun it's seen.
    Both cameras must be tops.
    Make it immune to drops.
    The slide out pkb
    Designed more perfectly.
    And with a battery
    That lasts two days or three.
    This PRIV 2: my dream phone,
    I'd pay a lot to own.
    Carjackd likes this.
    06-10-17 01:48 AM
    A slab with "compact" size & mid-range specs...
    3-4GB RAM...
    4.7 - 5 inch FHD full touch screen and NO glass-layered back...
    IP68 rating...
    headphone jack...
    2-day battery life...
    decent camera specs with AF/OIS...

And has the latest version of BB10... NOT!
    Last edited by johnny_bravo72; 06-10-17 at 06:58 AM.
    Carjackd and DrBoomBotz like this.
    06-10-17 01:52 AM
    Edited: OK positive:

A smaller max 5" Priv with wireless charge for all and state-of-the-art cams and bright screen.
    Last edited by gizmo21; 06-10-17 at 02:20 AM.
    Carjackd likes this.
    06-10-17 01:57 AM
    Thinking about this more IP68 would be fantastic and a challenge for TCL for the keytwo
    Carjackd likes this.
    06-10-17 02:03 AM
144 123 ...