A friend of mine had a blackberry pearl and she loved it. She lost it @ the club and so she got a 8900.. She hates it now cause she can't get used to the keyboard. She misses her pearl. So i immediately said to her i'll give her my old pearl (in mint condition) and a bottle of sky vodka for her new 8900. She took it!!! hahahahaha!!!

So now have another 8900 and my bold!
    09-21-09 01:30 PM
    nice deal...she must really love vodka and really hate full keyboards.
    09-21-09 01:31 PM
    Both are BlackBerrys, totally identical, except for size.

The Pearl is my constant companion, it is so tiny it vanishes into my pocket. I swap over to the Curve when I expect to use the larger screen to impress some people. But, it is larger and bulkier to carry.
    I have just now posted this in a seperate thread.

Giving up an 8900 screen would be tough, but tiny matters and the SureType keyboard is an incredible piece of technology.
    09-21-09 01:37 PM
    Great deal, I woulda done it a heart beat. Good for you!
    09-21-09 01:43 PM
    I have just now posted this in a seperate thread.

Giving up an 8900 screen would be tough, but tiny matters and the SureType keyboard is an incredible piece of technology.
    I love my Pearl.... I'm sure going to miss it when I upgrade to the Onyx. So many happy memories on this phone... *sigh*
    09-21-09 02:53 PM
    A friend of mine had a blackberry pearl and she loved it. She lost it @ the club and so she got a 8900.. She hates it now cause she can't get used to the keyboard. She misses her pearl. So i immediately said to her i'll give her my old pearl (in mint condition) and a bottle of sky vodka for her new 8900. She took it!!! hahahahaha!!!

So now have another 8900 and my bold!
    The Vodka usually loosens up the girls to do some things.
    09-21-09 02:57 PM
    fantastic deal!!!!!!!!!
    09-21-09 05:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD