“I don’t have a plan to get rid of handsets, I have a plan to not be dependent on handsets,” Chen said today in an interview at Bloomberg’s headquarters in New York. “All I need to do is replace the handset revenue, and this company will be very different".

BlackBerry CEO Sets 2-Year Goal to Cut Device Reliance - Bloomberg

The title is all ways a sensationalist hit grabber designed to produce click bate, as is the most recent CrackBerry topic just posted.
    John Chen would consider dumping phone business, increase focus on investments | CrackBerry.com
    This was not a very well written or thought out post by the CrackBerry team, and the readers of the post when directed to his real comments, failed to read what others had tried to clarify for them. This is unfortunate but a reality in todays answer first ask question later, social Facebook Tweet me in 140 characters or less society. I hope we get this straight and Chen keep the faith if only the BlackBerry faithful will follow!
    habs_fan, Corbu, yvpan1 and 3 others like this.
    04-09-14 08:35 PM
    04-09-14 08:38 PM