BlackBerry maker RIM set for another grim quarter: Analysts - thestar.com

"...Starting Tuesday, RIM will host a developer conference in Silicon Valley where it will likely showcase a new preview version of its BB 10 smartphone for developers and show some of the models features and consumer apps that may include video streaming service Netflix and new Skype Internet protocol voice calling capabilities...."
    09-22-12 04:18 PM
    I would think people would realize RIM stock will be in the toilet until the 10 devices are released.

Its not rocket science.
    hpjrt likes this.
    09-22-12 04:24 PM
    That Heins will introduce in his keynote more features to showcase this exciting new BB10 experience and discuss which apps are on-board?
    09-22-12 04:24 PM
    Quarterly numbers will be grim.
    Stock really doesn't have that much left to give up.
    09-22-12 04:38 PM
    "...Starting Tuesday, RIM will host a developer conference in Silicon Valley where it will likely showcase a new preview version of its BB 10 smartphone for developers and show some of the models features and consumer apps that may include video streaming service Netflix and new Skype Internet protocol voice calling capabilities...."
    Who knows. Either the journalist knows something, or he just picked the two most asked-for apps.
    09-22-12 06:57 PM
    Who knows. Either the journalist knows something, or he just picked the two most asked-for apps.
    This comes from the Toronto Star so I suspect it's the latter. The Star doesn't know anything about RIM. They just like to post anti-RIM articles.
    drmike likes this.
    09-22-12 08:17 PM
    Exactly. The Star is garbage.
    09-22-12 08:21 PM
    This comes from the Toronto Star so I suspect it's the latter. The Star doesn't know anything about RIM. They just like to post anti-RIM articles.
    But that comment wasn't anti-RIM. Anti-RIM would be "show some of the models features and consumer apps that may include two fart apps".

But yeah, until someone says otherwise, I'm taking this to be a shot in the dark by the writer.
    09-22-12 08:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD