When the keyboard gets swipe option and cloud functionality, it might have a claim to the "best" title.
    I only missed the swift keyboard for about two days, till I noticed how the BB10 keyboard is a really fast learner.
    I don't have to write all the sentence now,
    Just first letter of a word is enough for most what I want to pop up.
    The file manager is good too.
    But you are right some people may sure prefer the Swipe : )

Posted via CB10
    06-01-15 07:15 PM
    When the keyboard gets swipe option and cloud functionality, it might have a claim to the "best" title.
    Nah... I would say that BlackBerry has the best right now and has so for about 2.5 years and it don't need no data hogging cloud to help it along.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-15 08:16 PM
    I only missed the swift keyboard for about two days, till I noticed how the BB10 keyboard is a really fast learner.
    I don't have to write all the sentence now,
    Just first letter of a word is enough for most what I want to pop up.
    The file manager is good too.
    But you are right some people may sure prefer the Swipe : )

Posted via CB10
    Funnily enough, I prefer as-is BB10 keyboard to SwiftKey itself. I agree... the learning is superb.

I would really love cloud support so I could use the same dictionary on multiple BB10 devices.
    06-01-15 08:48 PM
    Ah, I see. The YouTube app won't play in the background on any platform, including BB10, as the app won't allow it. YouTube.com will play in the background on iOS, Android, and BB10. Windows probably as well but I've never owned one.
    What am I missing here? I'm using the YouTube app on my Note 4 to watch a Miami Ink video. I then went to the Internet browser and logged in to my company's expense reporting website. I was still listening to Miami Ink the whole time.
    06-01-15 08:57 PM
    Set your browser font size.

Posted via CB10
    This can be done on the Note 4, as well.
    06-01-15 09:02 PM
    What am I missing here? I'm using the YouTube app on my Note 4 to watch a Miami Ink video. I then went to the Internet browser and logged in to my company's expense reporting website. I was still listening to Miami Ink the whole time.
    Same on my Nexus 6.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-02-15 01:43 PM
    Not yet, but I imagine that it is coming. I don't use snap chat that often so I don't really care, but I like shearing.... err... showing the sheep that perma pic feature.

Posted via CB10
    How often does one have to sharpen sheep shearers? I've often wondered.

Z30something
    06-02-15 03:49 PM
    How often does one have to sharpen sheep shearers? I've often wondered.

Z30something
    That is directly proportional to the number of unsolicited and unwelcome advice events graciously provided by various sheep on why I should spend big bucks to join their majority phone cult when my current inexpensive phone does everything I need quite capably. This is typically dependant on one's work environment and social circles. Very nice people otherwise mind you, whom just have something to prove for some reason. Can't figure it out.

Z10 Something

Posted via CB10
    06-02-15 04:21 PM
    That is directly proportional to the number of unsolicited and unwelcome advice events graciously provided by various sheep on why I should spend big bucks to join their majority phone cult when my current inexpensive phone does everything I need quite capably. This is typically dependant on one's work environment and social circles. Very nice people otherwise mind you, whom just have something to prove for some reason. Can't figure it out.

Z10 Something

Posted via CB10
    Ahh, makes sense. LOL.

Z30something
    06-02-15 04:27 PM
    Work flawlessly for me

Via Passport 
    06-02-15 04:30 PM
    Same on my Nexus 6.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    How do you like your Nexus 6 overall?

Posted from my Kick@ss AT&T Passport.
    06-04-15 01:04 PM
    Error post
    06-04-15 01:05 PM
    How do you like your Nexus 6 overall?

Posted from my Kick@ss AT&T Passport.
    It's a very good device. It does some things great and other things not as good as BB.
    06-04-15 04:19 PM
    I have several Android devices. My primary one had Location Services enabled by me during setup, and reports my info. The other two were not enabled by me at setup (or anytime since), and don't report any location information - not to Google, not to apps, and not to a phone company (because they don't have cellular radios).

I read what you said, but what you said was simply incorrect, and I was correcting your false statements.
    IF you REALLY read what I said ... how come EVERY one of your replies fails to acknowledge DOING the steps I've stated and PROVING to yourself, me and to others in this debate that your statements are true before stating mine are false?

Do you really think I've not used an Android phone before?

Sony Xperia S
    Sony Xperia TL
    Samsung Galaxy S2, S4 (4days)
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4 x 2 for 90 days between both attempts!
    LG Optimus LTE E396/7 (cannot recall, check XDA developers for Supa_Fly)

Between you're settings stated changed on the phone or not YES you can turn them off. This is NOT my rebuttal in this thread or to you. You fail to actually read and understand this. I'm talking about what GOOGLE servers do irregardless of those setting which remained until I logged onto a browser online using my Google account. Up until 6mths ago Google+ was FORCED to be activated. This has changed due to huge back-push!

Try your Chrome desktop browser and see what is being tracked; you'll be quite heavily shocked. This is why for the first time in 15yrs I'm voting for Microsoft Edge to go into production with Windows 10 and Windows 7 (praying) cause FireFox is buggy at best via proxy's and there really is nothing as good.

EDIT ... a little food for thought:

I wholeheartedly agree that our personal data being sucked up and also stolen without our consent should be twarted as much as possible. On the PC side - as an example - AdBlock has been taken to court by advertisers. To make a long story short - the advertisers lost. There will come a time when privacy tools will become very efficient and protect users. When that time arrives - data mining companies will start paying for our personal info. As it stands now, we are part of the open ''data mining buffet'' and the buzzards are having field day.
    Tim Cook, Appple:
    http://www.macrumors.com/2015/06/02/...yption-speech/

We believe the customer should be in control of their own information. You might like these so-called free services, but we don't think they're worth having your email, your search history and now even your family photos data mined and sold off for god knows what advertising purpose. And we think some day, customers will see this for what it is.
    Last edited by Supa_Fly1; 06-04-15 at 05:32 PM.
    06-04-15 05:20 PM
    Funnily enough, I prefer as-is BB10 keyboard to SwiftKey itself. I agree... the learning is superb.

I would really love cloud support so I could use the same dictionary on multiple BB10 devices.
    When I backed up a device and restore it to another, the keyboard date was restored too.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-15 05:39 PM
    When I backed up a device and restore it to another, the keyboard date was restored too.

Posted via CB10
    Good to know. Thanks.

I don't think it's possible to selectively restore keyboard data though. I haven't tried it in a while, but the usage scenario I would we be looking at is to only use a common keyboard across devices.
    06-04-15 06:30 PM
    No, from Mail.
    From mail by copy and paste in the email !?
    Knowing how you need an app to keep pdfs!
    Please let me know your way, maybe it's easier.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-15 06:33 PM
    From mail by copy and paste in the email !?
    Knowing how you need an app to keep pdfs!
    Please let me know your way, maybe it's easier.

Posted via CB10
    Just out of curiosity why do you think it matters that you need an app to keep documents in? BB10 needs an app (Snap) to get apps so what does it matter? If an app stores your documents as opposed to the phone storing them does it really matter as long as they are able to be stored?
    06-04-15 08:21 PM
    Just out of curiosity why do you think it matters that you need an app to keep documents in? BB10 needs an app (Snap) to get apps so what does it matter? If an app stores your documents as opposed to the phone storing them does it really matter as long as they are able to be stored?
    Man we are talking about attaching pdfs in ios, no file manager there like BB10.
    It's not simple to reply to emails with word/excel/pdf files the way you can with BB10 : )

Posted via CB10
    06-05-15 12:01 AM
    Man we are talking about attaching pdfs in ios, no file manager there like BB10.
    It's not simple to reply to emails with word/excel/pdf files the way you can with BB10 : )

Posted via CB10
    I've yet to fiind the file manager on my iPad mini. The only way I can find to store a file is via the cloud. Kind of hard to attach what you can't find...
    06-05-15 12:46 AM
    Exactly that what I was saying, so when someone send an email asking me to reply with any file, it's not simple like BB10 and android.
    The file manager in BB10 is awesome.
    For ios I have to save the pdfs in an application for pdfs then copy the files then go and paste it into the email.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-15 05:41 AM
    My Q10 allows me to open apps with one long-press. iOS or Android devices need not apply :-).

Q10/10.3.1.2582
    06-05-15 12:56 PM
    My Q10 allows me to open apps with one long-press. iOS or Android devices need not apply :-).
    Yup. All iOS or Android users have to do is tap once on the app icon.
    06-05-15 01:57 PM
    Do you have Google play music access?
    06-05-15 02:44 PM

Posted via CB10
    You can't attach a PDF and a Word Doc, or Number Sheet and a Pages Doc, or a ZIP file and a PPT. presentation to the same e-mail in iOS without paying for an app. It can't be done. The way iOS handles file attachments is a massive fail for business/students.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-15 03:58 PM
289 ... 89101112