Someone sent me this.

Do not accept this contact : 21536df8 (mireya diaz) she's a hacker!!!! She will format ur blackberry and all ur contacts also.
    Att: if one of ur contacts accept her u will get hacked also!!! Send this to all ur contacts.

Possible spam?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-10 04:47 PM
    I got that too, ignored and deleted it.
    01-07-10 04:51 PM
    It is a hoax, sort of a BlackBerry chain letter

http://forums.crackberry.com/f152/warning-real-400513/
    01-07-10 04:53 PM
    Ok so I got that today too. You are saying that it is not possible for someone to hack your BB?
    01-07-10 04:59 PM
    this has went around on other mediums other then blackberry also IE facebook was one that it went around on
    01-07-10 05:10 PM
    I kinda figured. Thanks PHam.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-10 05:23 PM
    ya i just got this message too> first thing that came to my ind was it was fake or else it was a tracking system for a hacker to find people. Either way i'm not to worried about it lol.
    01-07-10 05:43 PM
    Ok so I got that today too. You are saying that it is not possible for someone to hack your BB?
    not simple but not impossible, its usually targeted //towards important people//, and it wont be over blackberry messenger. the very least, they could spoof/clone your pin, just some no lifer looking for valid pins
    Last edited by gbsn; 01-07-10 at 06:18 PM.
    01-07-10 06:13 PM
    Hacking a BB is very hard I would think. Just look, there is absolutely zero homebrew and jailbreak.
    01-07-10 11:07 PM
    Hello,

I was told about a FREE app that is called kisses it can tell you if spy ware has been put on your phone and wht apps are running that you dont know about... works great really.. I do love this app. I only just got but I like it.
    01-07-10 11:15 PM
    I was thinking the same thing. I had told a friend to stop worrying as there is no way in BerryHell that someone could use your PIN to hack your phone. I'd figure the phone is secure enough that the only way to get any info from your phone would be to have it stolen (assuming you have your phone unlocked and not password protected). Makes me think some iPhone lover made it up and just started up a rumor for the lulz.
    01-08-10 09:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD