John Chen ringing the NASDAQ stock market closing bell

Posted via CB10
    03-23-15 08:37 PM
    You're not the only one. My Paypal app required Google Play Services to run, but alas since the latest OS update, clicking anywhere else on the screen now dismisses the message and bypasses the authentication prompt.

Could this be a sign of a new BlackBerry/Android era to come? Who knows...
    03-23-15 08:54 PM
    Naw i heard sega
    03-23-15 08:58 PM
    John Chen ringing the NASDAQ stock market closing bell

Posted via CB10
    The ER is released Friday morning before the markets open so maybe they're going to ring the opening bell.
    03-23-15 09:03 PM
    I wonder though - which BB apps is Google so keen to have access to? BB is arguably the most competent platform for business, regardless of sales, but in terms of apps I can't think of what Android lacks that BB has. (ratio must be 100:1,000,000 in favour of Blackberry). Just the same I'd love to see such a deal.
    its probably the hub that has been rumored before
    03-24-15 07:35 AM
    A bunch of BS analysts predicting BBRY's death.

And even more after the ER. You know, like always. Oh, and lots of links from people sharing both the good and bad analyst info instead of forming their own opinions.
    rthonpm likes this.
    03-24-15 08:24 AM
    A bunch of BS analysts predicting BBRY's death.

And even more after the ER. You know, like always.
    Hope you can get Chris to provide his analysis.... miss hearing from his input in the forums.
    JeepBB likes this.
    03-24-15 08:30 AM
    I wonder though - which BB apps is Google so keen to have access to? BB is arguably the most competent platform for business, regardless of sales, but in terms of apps I can't think of what Android lacks that BB has. (ratio must be 100:1,000,000 in favour of Blackberry). Just the same I'd love to see such a deal.
    Hmmmm..... Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Maybe more than just apps.
    03-24-15 10:46 AM
    Maybe this Google deal that Tech Crunch reported in March 21. Says Google and BlackBerry made an agreement that will give BlackBerry access to Google apps in exchange for BlackBerry apps on Android. I haven't seen CrackBerry or N4BB report on this and that is kinda weird, so wondering what is going on. If true would solve BlackBerry's app problem as Amazon's store sucks!

Posted via CB10
    This announcement was made in February between Google, BlackBerry and others in support of Google's Enterprise efforts.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Bbnivende; 03-24-15 at 12:39 PM.
    03-24-15 11:45 AM
    Well the guy does own 4 million shares of BBRY... so I'm sure he knows what he is talking about.

He didn't say that someone told him, or got a report out of a garbage can somewhere.... What he said was the "Blackberry and Google Inc have announced", which would seem to imply that a press release had been issued. But it seems as if only he got a copy of it.
    The post is dumb and I'm sick of seeing it since I had it sent to me like 5,000 times because of its poor wording and lack of context. - BlackBerry works with Google to enhance mobile security and user experience | CrackBerry.com
    03-24-15 12:14 PM
35 12